LOVE SPELL S3. P8

8*

Shehnaaz was found studying all the time being locked in her bedroom when her examination was ten days apart.  Sidharth helped her whenever he was at home and during his university hours Shehnaaz used to sleep.  Tens days passed by like this .

She was satisfied by her performance in the exam.  Sidharth was glad for her and proud as well.  He told Rita Ji that he didn't expect so much efforts from her side.  Her dedication was truly appreciable.  Shehnaaz was tired as she was lacking her sleep since so long. The day when her exam ended she slept the whole afternoon and in the evening she joined Sidharth and Rita Ji in their tea gossiping. 
Sidharth brought her a cup of tea and sat beside her on the couch.  He asked Rita Ji _' Mom, tum Shehnaaz ka baby shower ka date final karnewali thi na? '
_' Abhi kya baby shower Sidharth?Abhi to just Fourth month start hua. ' Shehnaaz asked.
Rita Ji answered to her questions _' Sana, beta we need to tell you something.  Sid met the doctor a few days ago.  She said that your twins can arrive earlier than expected.  Tujhe bed rest ki bhi zarurat par sakti hain.  Isliye hum seven months tak wait nehi karenge.  Fifth month hi sahi hoga baby shower ke liye , hai na? '
_' Earlier than expected matlab ? Kiyun eysa Kaha doctor ne? ' Shehnaaz asked Sidharth worriedly. 
_' I don't know baby . I guess twins are usually born like that.  A little earlier.  Space kam milta hain na. Zyada der tak carry karna bhi mushkil hota hoga.  Achcha hi to hain !  We won't have to wait so long !' he looked excited.
_' No Sidharth.  It won't be good for the babies. Premature hona koi achchi baat hain kya? '
Rita Ji tried to convince her that being a month's premature will not be a big deal for her babies.  The doctors will provide all the necessary treatments to them and they will be perfectly healthy.  But Shehnaaz could not be happy with that. She couldn't accept it so easily.  Then she asked Sidharth about the other tests and he gladly reported her that everything was fine.  It was a big relief for Shehnaaz. 

After the dinner Shehnaaz was reading a novel lying on her bed.  Her physical transformations stared appearing prominently . Sidharth could notice she was feeling uncomfortable with her lying position.  She's continuously moving her legs to find comfort .
_' You need another pillow? ' he asked.
_' No Sidharth.  I've already grabbed five pillows.  Tum kispe sowge? '  Her  annoyed and chubby face was shinning with pregnancy glow.  She seemed absolutely pretty to him and he felt a sudden urge to cuddle with her.  He laid down beside her and put his one arm around her waist.  At that very moment Shehnaaz  said _' It moved Sidharth!  I swear I felt a movement right here. Pehle kabhi nehi hua! '
_' Seriously?  You could feel the movement !' Sidharth was beyond excited.  He moved his hand all over her stomach to feel that on himself but got to sense nothing.  Being dissapointed he said
_' Kuch nehi feel hua.  Your kids are already partial,  just like their mom. Ek aur bar move karne se kya problem ho rha tha , ha? '
_' Now you are behaving like a kid.  Aur kuch din wait to karo.  You too could feel them moving . ' she tried to cheer him up.

_' Baby doctor said, active kicking will start after sixteen weeks . And after twenty weeks they'll be jumping.  Tab kya karogi?  Ye dono andar somersaults mar rha hoga'
_' Sidharth mujhe darao mat.  Meri neend already kharab ho geyi.  Itni moti ho chuki hu ke thik se so bhi nehi sakti.  Do you think I'm being too fat? '
_' No baby.  It's natural. Tum bohut pyaari lag rhi ho.  Please ekbar dekho na kick kar rha hain ya nehi. ' He  couldn't stop trying to feel the kids moving.   Shehnaaz angrily turned back and said _' Meri problem pe koi dhyan hi nehi hain . Aur kick kare ya na kare,  isme mera kya haat hain? '
_' Gussa mat ho na.  Baby? Baby idhar dekho. Achcha how about practising some lullabies ? I need to learn that, no? '
Shehnaaz turned around and kept her leg on his leg then said, ' Please don't try to sing to my kids,  dar jayega bohut zyada.' Then putting out the light she tried to sleep. 
Sidharth started patting on her forehead and humming ' twinkle twinkle little stars..... ' with his heavy husky voice.  Shehnaaz didn't stop him because it felt very soothing and calming to her.  She kissed on his cheek and fell asleep. 

*     *     *

Sidharth  was taking shower in the bathroom when he could hear Shehnaaz shouted ' Mom! Mom ye dekho!  Oh God they are moving so rapidly! '
Then his mom said _' Yes yes.  I could see that.  This is just the beginning  Sana.  You cannot imagine iske baad kya hoga. '
Sidharth yelled out from the bathroom _' Arre yaar!  Ye kyesa dhoka ho rha hain mere sath! '
_' Ab isko kya dhoka mila? ' Rita Ji asked.
_' Kuch nehi mom.  Iska mood swings.  Tum  attention mat do. '

Sidharth came out after a few minutes wrapped in a towel around his waist.  Shehnaaz's made puppy face and stretched her arms towards him. Sidharth came to her and gave a teddy bear hug. 
_' What's your plan for today? ' he asked.
_' Nothing.  Reading books may be. A lot of books are there in your study.'
_' But those are not novels baby.  Mere subjects ke books hain. '
_'  Ha pata hain.  Tum kitne boring insaan ho na?'
_' Main le aau tumhare liye novels?  List bana dena.  I'll buy them OK? '
_'Ha Thik hain. Baby can I seek a permission? Aur ek demand bhi hai. '
_' About what? ' Sidharth  could read her body language which said she wanted to do something mischievous. 
_' Aj baarish honewali hain.  Main chhat pe jaake vigungi tumhare saath.  University mat Jao please.' 
_' No!  Don't act stupid!  Flu ho jayega.  Bilkul nehi.  Mom!  Mom!  Please keep an eye on her. Baarish main vigna chahti hain ye. ' He said loudly. 
Rita Ji said from the kitchen _' Leave it on me Sid.  I'll take care.  Tu ja university. '
Shehnaaz tried to hold him back _' Achcha nehi vigungi.  Tum aj mere saath rho.  Please baby. '
_' What did I say Shehnaaz?  Don't act like a kid . Mujhe apna Kam karne do. '
Shehnaaz angrily lashes out _' Better I didn't have asked you . Tum ek boring buddhe ho !Jao yahan se. '