LOVE SPELL S3 P1

1*

Needless to say, Shehnaaz's family was extremely happy with the good news she gave them over phone. Turning on the loud speaker Shehnaaz and Rita Ji together told them the whole story . Sidharth was not in the drawing room. He probably felt shy and avoided the buzz.

Shehnaaz came into her bedroom after cutting the call. Sidharth was lying on his favourite arm chair with eyes closed and arms crossed over the chest. He had a very special kind of smile on his face. Shehnaaz slowly patted his forehead and he holds her hand.
_' Why did you do this to me ?' he asked. Even after being so overjoyed he couldn't forget the stress she put him into. Though he didn't look angry at all . Shehnaaz kissed his nosetip. But her silent apology could not make any impact on his serious face. Shehnaaz sat on his lap and locked his neck with her arms .
_' Maafi to mangi na. Firse gussa kiyun ho geye.' she said being a little intimidated.
Sidharth's expression didn't change much but he put his arms around her waist and slightly pulled her close. Shehnaaz's face turned red. All of a sudden she had butterflies all over her body and quickly hides her face in his chest.
_' Sharma geyi aap ?' he asked.
_' Umm.'
_' Lekin kiyun?'
_' Umm. '
_' Kya sirf umm umm hi karti rahogi? BTW blushing suits you a lot. ' he couldn't help praising that. Shehnaaz finally raised her face and said _' Pata nehi kiyun, tumse sharm aa rhi hai. '
_' Hm. Thik hain , quite normal . Now get up and have your lunch. '
_' Hm? No , first you clean up yourself and we'll have lunch together. '
_' No baby. I need to write an important email . I can do it later but I'll do it now.'

Shehnaaz stood up and walked away. There was something in his voice which told her that he had some bigger priorities , at least bigger than her . Sidharth went  into his study and closed the door.
Shehnaaz was sitting at the dining table. She looked at Rita Ji and had an eye conversation. Both were clueless.
_' Tu start kar. Late ho rha hain. ' Rita Ji said while serving her meal. Shehnaaz made an irked face seeing the overloaded dish and bowls. Rita Ji with her own hand, started feeding her and when she said ' bass aur nehi' after only a few bites Rita Ji pushed a larger dollop in her mouth.

After about fifteen minutes Sidharth went to take shower and after that he came in the dining room. He was looking tired and worried for some reason. Rita Ji asked _' Kya kar rha tha study main ?'
_' Email mom. Fellowship refusal.' he breathed out a little sigh.
_' itni jaldi refusal vej di ? You could take time to give it a second thought.' Rita Ji said.
_' No mom. Now I've no option . I need to be here only. '
_' Hm, you are right. ' she said after thinking a moment.
Shehnaaz was observing his facial expressions. Did he look slightly disappointed, she thought .
Actually Shehnaaz expected him to be absolutely ecstatic because parenthood is such a special part of one's life but in reality it was so different that it hurts her feelings. She excused from there and got into her bedroom.

* * *

In the evening Shehnaaz was unpacking his luggage when he was busy in the study. He usually prepares himself enough before he teaches his students on the next day . Since he always prioritizes commitment in his work place Shehnaaz does not interrupt during his self study hours.
After unpacking his clothes, she opened the shaving kit bag . Inside there was a beautiful emerald pendant within a small gift box and a bottle of a French perfume.
_' Ye sab kiske liye hain? ' she murmured. She was about to go and ask him but suddenly remembered, it was not the right time .
She didn't show those things to Rita Ji also and kept them inside the kit bag.

After a hour Sidharth opened the door and asked his mother if she unpacked his luggage.
_' Maine kapre cupboard main rakh diye. ' Shehnaaz said from the drawing room.
_' Thanks baby. '
Sidharth came in the drawing room and kissed on her forehead. Shehnaaz was lying on the couch. She moved her legs and made a space for him to sit. After he sat she stretched her legs on his lap.
_' My ankles and feet are hurting !' she said with a mischievous smile.
Sidharth started pressing her feet.
_' Aww I love you for this .' she said blowing a flying kiss to him.
Sidharth didn't reply.
_' Tumhare shaving kit bag bhi cupboard main hain aur wo suit kal dry cleaners ke paas vej dungi. '
_' OK. That's your department. '
He forgot about those gifts he bought for them. So he didn't ask about anything else. Shehnaaz was very astonished by his behavior . She again try to instigate_' You've checked everything before packing your bag right? '
_' Ha. Check to karunga hi na. '
_' Baas baas chhor do , it's not aching anymore. ' she said while folding her legs.
_' Shehnaaz, tum kuch light exercises to kar sakti ho. Yoga and light exercise reduce body aching, you know .'
_' Kiyun main moti ho geyi hun? ' She asked being a little hurt. She knows she's gained a few pounds in this month.
_'No no. It's not about being fat or slim. Yoga is good for your mind and health.'
_' Nehi mujhe pata hain. Main moti lag rhi hun na? Mom ko bolo mujhe kam khana khilaye. Doctor ne kaha ki daily 300 kilo calories are necessary for fetus growth in the first trimester. Wo nehi manti.'
_' Achcha thik hain . You will eat as much as you wish. '

_' Mujhe tumse kuch zaroori baat karni thi. ' Shehnaaz said remembering something important.
_' Ha bolo. '
_' Baad main bataungi. After dinner '
_' OK. '
_' Tum to interested hi nehi ho meri baat sunne ke liye.' she said angrily.
_' Maine kya kiya baby ? You said you wanted to tell me later. '
_' Ha, ha pata hain mujhe. Tum Jao , apne study main beythe rho. Bahar kiyun aye tum? Aur aate hi exercise karo, yoga karo. Dimag kharab ho jayega mera. Jao. '
she almost lashes out at him.

Sidharth could not find any valid reason for her fuming with anger. He slowly went away from there while trying to remember if he really did anything wrong .

//Hit the star if you liked the update . Thanks for reading. //