LOVE SPELL. S3. P34

34*

Netra  was almost traumatized after hearing about the incident from Shehnaaz.  They were sitting in Netra's bedroom when Shehnaaz described her about the near death experience she went through just a day before.  They left Jodhpur  in the morning and returned to Netra's home when it started getting dark after the sunset.  The whole house was beautifully decorated for the wedding that was just a day apart. 
_' What are you saying Sana!  Tu dub geyi thi!  I can't believe this!  Oh God,  what if Sid missed to hear her( Teesta) . ' Netra couldn't hide her emotions.  She had tears in eyes.  Slowly but surely she has accepted Shehnaaz as her real sister. 
_' Lucky nehi Di,  tabse wo akkadke beytha hain.  Aur kitni baar maafi mangu ? Mujhe nehi pata isko kya ho jata hain.  He's not normal like us.'
_' But why?  You just said that everything became normal between you and him within the evening. Phir kya ho geya? ' asked Netra.
_' I really don't know what happened. Sabkuch thik hi tha.  Main bhi thik thi.  Dinner kiya dono milke.....'
_' Aur kuch nehi hua?  I mean , Goodnight kisses? ' Netra couldn't stop pulling her leg even between such conversation.
_' Uff nehi.  Dono so geye,  he was tired.  Sara kaam bhi usne hi kiya , main to mari pari thi . Packing, bachcho ko khilana, sabkuch kiya usne . Bass raat main pata nehi kya darawna khwab dekha, tabse dimmag kharab karke rakhha hain. ' Shehnaaz hit her forehead with her palm. She looked really frustrated.
_' Eysa kya sapna dekha ? He doesn't usually dream much.  He's quite a deep sleeper.  At far as I know him. '
_' Ha wohi to ! Tensed tha,  tired tha tabbhi neend nehi aaya usko. Problematic insaan. Pagal! Sapne main dekha main mar geyi.  Ab batao main kya karu ? Do you think I'm a suicidal person? '
_' Obviously no!  You are one of the most lively and dynamic person I met in life. '
_' To?  Batao meri kya galti hain?  Baat nehi kar rha mujhse.  Kabse muuh fulake beytha hain.  He's so annoying, I'm telling you. ' Shehnaaz said squeezing her face in irritation.
_' Mujhe ek baat samjh main nehi aayi, eysa kya dekh liya sapne main.  See, more or less we all have dreamt about losing our loved ones . Bohut zyada pyaar hain jisse uske baarey bad dreams aata hain.  Sometimes even nightmare, car ke niche chala geya , building se gir geya,  something like that. You know, isme se kuch kuch sapne ka actual meaning hota hain but most of these
nightmare are absolutely meaningless, kisika maut dekhne se wo mar thodi jayega. How silly he is. He saw you...'  Netra was in  mood of giving a whole lecture on how many various types of dreams human could have.
But Shehnaaz stopped her midway _' He saw me dead and sara siyappa wahase start hua hain.  I was dead by drowning in a  lake or pool, mujhe nehi pata. Wo neend main chilla rha tha,  Please breathe! Please breathe!  Damn .....phobia.....Fucking lake.... eyse chhinkhe maar rha tha. '
_' Oh I see. It's a mixed effect.  You have been traveling  in Udaipur, so many lakes were there.  Usne dekha tu kisi lake main kund geyi. You committed suicide? '
_' Hm, ab samjhi tum.  Mujhe please batao main kya karu? ' Shehnaaz couldn't finish her question when suddenly Sidharth showed up at the door of the room .  Moon was asleep ,  lying on his shoulder.  He wanted to ask where should he lie her down . Netra arranged a room only for them,  it was the best guest room in the house,  at the end of the corridor of the first floor.  He could easily took Moon to that room but he was busy watching a football match so he needed someone else to take care of her.  So he knocked on the door to let Shehnaaz know that he needed her help. 
_' Sid!  Iddhar aa na ! Zaroori baatain karni hain. '
_' Baad main baat kare?  Ye so geyi,  kahaan sulaau nehi pata...... 'He replied making a nervous face.  Which was clearly fake . He just wanted Shehnaaz to take over Moon and relive him so that he could watch the match. 
_'Arreh Sid!  Goal! ' Shouted Netra's cousin brother , he was watching the match with Sidharth.
_' Tu yahan bhi football match dekh rha hain ? Jaldi se iddhar aa.  Baad main waqt nehi milega,  my wedding in just a day far. Aur kabhi baat nehi ho payegi .' Netra tried faking  to look extremely sad as if she'll be  detached from her whole folk just after the wedding. 
_' Ohh!  High on drama!' He murmured and finally stepped in.

  Joey , who was  lying in his mom's lap , now tried to reach Sidharth making a loud,  joyous sound _' Pappaaapapa!'
Sidharth unknowingly had a large ear to ear grin. This is the best thing happened to him so far,  and is happening very often . He is just loving, being called papa by his baby boy. 
Shehnaaz said nothing, she just took Moon from his Shoulder and lied her down on the bed. Similarly Sidharth took Joey from her lap without having an eye contact with her. Netra was about to asked Sidharth, that why was he keeping silence with Shehnaaz but she stopped.  Shehnaaz  looked at her and  had a quick eye talk.  She requested her to ask Sidharth in private. So Netra changed the topic she was about to initiate on. 
_' Kya baat karni thi? ' Sidharth asked particularly looking at Netra. He wasn't moving his eyes .
_' Yaar  I'm having terrible nightmares since a few days.  Shayad tension ki wajah se. '
_' Achcha?  Nightmares?  You should rest more now. Stress kam le. I know it's a bit hectic to arrange a whole wedding but now it's time for you to relax. Relax kar. '
_' Wohi to nehi hota mujhse.  Tune fasa diya hain mujhe . You are the responsible!  ' Netra said pointing  at him.
_' Me?  Keyse?  You are saying,  that  fellow ( Agnish)  is already being nightmare for you?  Is it like that ? '
_' Nehi yaar!  Nightmare kiyun hoga, pyaar hain.  I never believed I will be such a romantic fool. Itna Zyada attached kabhi nehi feel kiya kisike saath. Feelings jitna deep hota geya,  utna zyada tension main rehne lagi main. I have had such terrible bad dreams about him.  He travels a lot in air. I saw his plane just crashed  over my head. '
Sidharth looked serious.  He didn't reply. 
Netra again said _' Uska car accident hote hue bhi dekha maine. I was literally screaming that night.  Wo dream itna realistic tha, I was fully traumatized.  I didn't speak to him for two whole days. '
_' But why?  Usne kya kiya? ' Sidharth forgot he's doing the same to Shehnaaz  . He genuinely felt bad for Agnish. 
_' Usne kya kiya?  Just a day ago we went to a shopping mall.  He was driving. His car almost hit a tree.  Darr geyi thi main !  Uske baad wo sapna. I was screwed up! '
Shehnaaz realized she's being a mere outsider between these two buddies.  She got down from the bed and went out with a sleeping Moon in her arms. Sidharth could not guess that shehnaaz has already conveyed everything to Netra in details .
When she left the room, he  felt  awkward , probably she was hurt as nobody was talking to her,  neither him nor Netra.  Even Joey jumped to his arm calling him ' papa' .

_' Are you listening to me?  You look lost. ' Netra asked and his chain of thought broke. 
_' Yeah yeah,  I'm listening.'
_' Maine thik kiya na , usko ignore  karke.  He should have learned a lesson.  Driving ke waqt lapadwai ka nateeja.... huh...' Netra said angrily. 
_' No Netra. Koi jaan bujh ke accident nehi karta.  Ho jata hain yaar.  Usko ignore karke sahi nehi kiya.  He's very soft,  mujhe to soft hi laga. '
_' Shehnaaz is even softer. '

_' Oh.  To baat ho geyi? '
_' Obviously,  she's my sister.  Koi maane ya na maane, she is and will be my sister. Mujhe bhi shock laga uske saath jo hua..... But Uski kya galti thi ? Wo uss bachche ko marne deti?  Really, is that what you supposed to be right? '
_' I didn't say that.  '
_' But you meant that.  Paani main nehi kundegi to bachche ko save kayse karegi? '

Sidharth looked very tormented, probably by the memory of the dream. He loudly asked _' Agar mujhse ten seconds  bhi der ho jata .....kya hota ....God!  This is fucking needling in my brain !   She was turning blue.....'

_' I know, I know Sid.  Your love for her is strong , it's not easy for you let it go. But kuch hua to nehi na?  Fizool main gussa karke kya milega?  You know her like no-one else. You know, she's more child than a child herself.  She's impulsive but you should try to think from her point of view. She's so kind and generous, I've never seen I girl like her in my life. '
_' Keyse baat start karu suggest kar abhi ke abhi! ' Sidharth already got up from the bed.
_' You are the biggest romantic fool, ..... Kuch nehi jaake piche se hug karle. And genuinely say something  sweet and loving.  Those three magical word are not enough you know.  Go go.... Jaldi. '
_' Thanks yaar. '
Sidharth run out of her room. 

Shehnaaz kept the door half opened.  She was unpacking the trolley that contained the gorgeous  garments she brought for the wedding.  Sidharth went to her and hugged from behind.  Joey came in between them.  She got kicked by Joey. 
_' Is that a hug? ' She asked .
_' Oh , I think so. Baby,  hold Jo for a minute.'
Shehnaaz took Joey and Sidharth hugged both of them from behind.  Shehnaaz turned to him _' Ho geya drama? '
_' Kya karu?  This the side effect of living with a drama queen. ' He replied with a devilish smile.
Shehnaaz hit his chest with her elbow, and he cried out in pain.
_' you deserved that. '
_' Gadhi kahiki! ' he again became angry.