LOVE SPELL S3 P7

7*

Shehnaaz was sitting on a couch at the corner of the party hall and Sidharth was talking to Netra's father Mr. Sharma .  They went to attend the wedding anniversary party of Netra's parents. Rita Ji refused to come as she was not feeling like going to a party.  Actually she didn't want to be the third wheel between the love birds.  Sidharth knew that and didn't ask her further. But Shehnaaz requested her again and again before leaving home. However she didn't join them but had already brought the gifts . A beautiful vintage jewelry casket and a silver pen for the couple. 

Mr. Sharma thanked them for their presence and went to attend the other guests.  Netra came to Shehnaaz with a smiling face and asked why did she not have some beverages or snacks yet.  Netra was looking beautiful , draped in a gorgeous white and golden kanjivaram Saree and intricately designed ornaments.  Shehnaaz was feeling a little jealous seeing the beautiful avatar of Netra.  She was shocked with herself because being Jealous was simply not her kind of a thing.

Shehnaaz was staring at Sidharth. He looked so happy while talking with Netra.  The wide smile was not leaving his face and he gave her a quick side hug . Shehnaaz could not hear their conversations but could guess,  Netra congratulated him for the future fatherhood.  Mrs. Sharma also shows up and said something to Sidharth.  Shehnaaz murmured _' Meri taraf dhyan hi nehi hain iska ! Kabse gappe mar rha hain. '
Actually she was dissapointed with his behavior.  She spent two hours in dressing up.  She wore a beautiful Turquoise blue Silk Saree with light ornaments and did her makeup with the help of a tutorial video.  She selected Silk Saree because it gives a comparatively slimmer look and she's been looking much chubbier than before.  She expected he will spend at least a minute speaking in her appreciation but now it seems all his attention is on Miss Netra.
_' OK,  baat karte raho.  Jappi dalo usko ! Mujhse baat bhi mat karna!  Paas bhi mat ana! ' She couldn't stop murmuring angrily.

After the formal conversation was over Sidharth started looking for Shehnaaz.  He walked to her with a glass of piña colada in his hand.  She looked at him angrily. Sidharth sat beside her and sipped on his drink.
_' You didn't introduce me to them .' she said.
_' Even I met them for the first time.  Netra introduced me to them. Jab hum baat kar rehe the tum wahan kiyun nehi thi?'
_' OK leave it.  Get me a glass of this. ' she pointed at his glass of piña colada.
_' Glass of what? ' Sidharth asked.
_' Ye wala sherbet. ' She said. She never saw that before and that's why didn't know the name of the drink.
_' It's called Piña colada and I guess it contains alcohol. I'll get you some fruit juice?'
_' OK. La do. ' She said sadly because she really wanted to have that beautiful looking drink. 
Sidharth went to the juice counter and when he returned,  there was already a glass of  juice in her hand. Sidharth rushed to her and snatched the glass.
_' Kya hua?' Shehnaaz was surprised by his behavior.
_' Did you drink it? ' He asked hastily.
_' Nehi,  abhi abhi to liya.  Kiyun?  Alcohol to nehi hain isme ?'
_' Thank God.  Baby before eating or drinking anything please ask me for once. OK?  Always remember that.  Pineapple or papaya nehi khana. These two fruits contain something that can cause uterus contractions. Pregnancy main nehi khana chahiye. '
_'Sorry Sidharth.  I should have asked you. Mujhe bhi pineapple kam hi passand hain.  Wo to waiter ke tray main sirf pineapple juice hi tha. '
_' Sirf ek glass hi tha?'
_' No,  approximately ten glass tha but each had pineapple juice in it. '
Sidharth looked slightly tensed, as if he thought about something serious. Then he handed her the other glass and started moving his eyes around the hall.
Shehnaaz could drink that either.  She was feeling nauseous . After ten minutes she said _' I'm not feeling well,  kya tum der tak rukna chahte ho? '
Sidharth immediately stood up and said _' Washroom udhar hain . Jaldi chalo. '
_' Uff,  mujhe washroom nehi jana.  Yahan achcha nehi lag rha , eyse beythe rehna. '
_' OK then. Let's have dinner. '
_' Nehi tum Jao.  Mujhe nehi khana yahan pe.'  She said making an annoyed face.
_' To kya karna chahti ho baby?  Kuch to khana hain na ultimately ? Ghar jaake dinner kare? '
_' Tum yahan Khalo.  Mujhe nehi khana. Bohut crowded hain wo buffet area . I'm waiting here. Tum Jao. '
_' Mujhe bhi yahan nehi khana. Let's take leave from here.  I too need some fresh air. '
_'  Where are we going? ' she asked happily.
_' Netra se milke aata hun.  You wait for me here. ' saying he went to the buffet area where Netra was attending the guests. 
After a while he came back and holding Shehnaaz's hand he came out of the Villa.

*      *      *

Sidharth drove to a  place, almost empty at that time beside a big lake.  Shehnaaz was really pleased because it felt very peaceful after they got rid of the crowd . They came out of the car and sat on a bench near the water. Shehnaaz said _' Mom ko call karu? '
_' Don't worry.  I've already called her and she will receive the home delivery of our dinner. '
Shehnaaz giggled and said _' I'm behaving like my mother, you know. '
Sidharth smiled broadly looking at her happy face. _' You liked this place? ' he asked.
_' I loved it Sidharth.  Main yahan kabhi nehi ayi.  This is so beautiful.  Itna bara lake kisne banaya? I mean what's the purpose. '

_' I don't know baby. But I heard a story about this lake.  Tum sunna chahti ho?  It's a sad story. '
_' Ha batao na. '
_' This place was very dry.  Baarish nehi hoti thi.  Gaaon walo ko bohut dur chalke jana parta tha paani ke liye.  Yahaan ke raja, villagers ke liye ye lake banaya bohut majdur ko kaam pe lagake.  lekin isme ek drop bhi paani nehi bhara.  It looked like a big crater,  dry and cracked.'
_' Really?  Fir itna paani kahan se aya? '
_' Ha wohi to.  The queen was really sad.  She had no children . The villagers were like her own children. Gaaon walo ki dukhh nehi dur kar payi isliye dukhi thi .  Tab unhone ek puja karwaya  . That night she had a dream and in the morning, the king couldn't find her next to him. '
_' Kiyun,  kidhar chali geyi wo raani? '

Sidharth breathes deeply,  then said _' That's the saddest part.  Bohut shor ho rha tha sunke, raja bahar aya.  He saw that the queen was walking down inside the lake.  Wo haat jorke kuch pray kar rhi thi.  Gradually she reached at the bottom of the empty lake and then closing the eyes she started chanting  something , some mantra,  very loudly.  Immediately Unki paao ke niche se paani nikalne lagi . Dhire dhire paani sar ke uper aa geyi.  Sab log chilla rehe they as they wanted to save the queen but wo nehi ayi.  Pura lake paani se bhar geya. '

He ended the story and looked at her face.  She had tears in her eyes . She said _' She sacrificed her life for the villagers? '
_' She really treated them as her own children. Only a mother can sacrifice like this.  This is just a story baby.  Don't be sad.'

He stopped talking  And kissed on her forehead.  Shehnaaz murmured _' It's true Sidharth.  A mother can  die for the sake of her children.'

// Don't  forget to press the like.  Sorry for late update.  Let me know in the comments if you liked it. //