LOVE SPELL. S3. P11

11*

With the second pressing on the calling bell the door was open. Seeing Shehnaaz's mom Sidharth was shocked. She welcomed him in the apartment with a smile. Sidharth remembered Shehnaaz's face because she took after her mom's face up-to a good extent.

Actually Sidharth drove his car straight to this apartment to have an one to one conversation with Mr Gill. He decided to tell him clearly that he'll never leave Shehnaaz to stay anywhere else. He didn't expect that Shehnaaz's mother will be there. He was sitting in the drawing room when Mr Gill came from inside.
_' Kiyun Sidharth, bohut pareshan lag rhe ho. ' Me Gill seems to be happy seeing Sidharth in distress.
_' Uncle mujhe aapse ek zaroori baat karni thi. ' he said nervously.
_' Ha bolo. ' Mr Gill asked and called his wife to join them in the discussion. Sidharth cleared his throat and said _' Uncle aap usko( Shehnaaz) apne saath leke jana chahte hain. That's very natural and expected. But I just want to tell you that wahan usko proper care and support milna shayad mushkil hain . You are a busy person, Bhai lives in hostel aur auntie bhi .....' He stopped talking because Mrs Gill said something in the middle . She asked _' Auntie to women's association main hi involved rehti hain. Hai na? '
_' Ji. But I didn't mean it that way. Aap ki beti hain, aap obviously bohut protective hain usko lekar. '
_' Ha protective to hum honge hi, but tum kya kehna chahte ho abhi tak nehi bataya ?' Mr Gill sounded serious. Mrs Gill looked at her husband and both smiled silently while Sidharth was busy in rubbing his hands. He felt very awkward but he ultimately spoke up
_' Actually uncle, main Shehnaaz ko nehi Jane de sakta. Main itna stress nehi le sakta. Mujhe har waqt tension rehta hain, about her health and medical issues. I just can't let her go! I promise I'll always protect her and take her proper care. Please don't take her away . Please uncle I beg of you. ' Sidharth literally pleaded to him.
Mr Gill grasped his hand firmly and said
_' Ohho Sidharth, don't say like that. Don't worry beta . Shehnaaz kahin nehi jaa rhi hain! '
Mrs Gill said _' Ye ladki bhi na. Drama queen hain bachpan se hi. Kitna stress main daal diya hain bechare ko.'
_' Lekin usne to bag bhi pack kar liya hain. Ye bhi drama ka part hain keya ? ' Sidharth asked innocently . Mrs Gill felt sad seeing his poor innocent face.
_' Ha, ha sabkuch drama hi hain. Maine airport se call kiya usko tabhi mujhe request kiya is drama main part lene ke liye. Script bhi uski, director bhi wo. Hit hone ka credit bhi usko hi jata hain. Ha ha ha. ' Mr Gill started laughing. Sidharth was finally feeling relaxed.
_' To wo aapke saath nehi ja rhi hain? ' He again tried to confirm that Shehnaaz is not going anywhere . He still couldn't believe that he was a victim of her prank. After being assured over ten times by her parents he at last left their apartment.

* * *

In the house Shehnaaz was lying on her bed. She was crying her heart out in silence. His harsh and rude words left her in deep sorrow. ' Main bohut zyada hurt hui hu Sidharth . Tumne ye keyse bol diya wo bhi itna rudely, you will show me my place. Tumko to pata tha main kabhi bhi suspect nehi karti . Eysa socha bhi nehi, ke tum untrustworthy ho. ' she murmured while crying. Suddenly she could feel her two tiny bundles of joy were moving their little feet making soft waves in her pelvic region. She could guess that, her inactivity sparked a sense of alertness to the babies as her activities had a similar effect of a crib that rocks them to sleep.
She wiped off her tears and happily rubbed her hand on that waves . It was the most amazing moment of her life so far.
_' Can you hear me? ' she whispered.
She felt it very silly and childish to communicate with the unborns but she couldn't stop doing that.
_' Are you hungry ? Even I'm feeling very hungry . Tum dono ko to surely bhukh lagi hogi . Bolo kya khaoge? Pastries achchi lagti hain na ? Ha I know zaroor lagti hain.'

She searched for pastries in the whole refrigerator. Sadly there was no pastries inside not even cookies. Shehnaaz cursed herself for eating up everything like a crazy cake monster last midnight. But Sidharth always makes sure that there is plenty of sweet stuffs in the refrigerator for his chubby cake loving goofball . Today he brought nothing for her while returning from the University, she thought.

All of a sudden she became worried about Sidharth because when he left home he was pissed off to no end. She realized her fun activities had affected him badly. She also felt that living without her is one of his biggest fears . That's why he behaved so rudely to hide his vulnerable self behind an angry and outraged face .

She called him within a minute but his phone was ringing from the study. Being anxious Shehnaaz came out of the house and tried to look as far as one could to see if his car was there. She didn't go inside. Rather stood by the door of the empty garage . Again it started raining heavily. She closed her eyes and tried to listen the sweet sound of rainfall.

Sidharth's car arrived at the gate and he could see her standing in the garage. He parked his car and came out. She was still standing there. She was looking sad and pale and very tired. Sidharth came close to her and handed her a box of pastries. He knew bringing pastries for her will always make a better impact.
As expected Shehnaaz giggles happily seeing the box . _' Tum kitne achche ho ! Mera kitna khayal rakhte ho . Maine ghalti kiya I'm sorry Sidharth. Main apni kaan pakdu ?' she asked.
_' No baby, come inside. Aao ' he took her inside and closed the door of their room. Shehnaaz was feeling guilty for playing with his emotions. She tried to make him smile. She said _' pata hain ye dono kabse pastries pastries kar rha tha ? Ab dekho kitna khush ho jayega. '
She grabbed a chocolate sponge muffin and gave it a bite. Then whispered to her babies _' Aur bhi khaoge ? Pappa kitne saare pastries laye hain! Achcha hain na Umm?'
A large grin appeared on his face. Her good mood seemed to be a blessing for him. He hugged her softly and said in her ear _' Never ever try to leave me baby. Promise me. '
_' I can't even imagine of doing that. ' She replied.

//dont forget to hit like. Thanks for reading. //