LOVE SPELL S3 P2

2*

After completing dinner Shehnaaz brought her books and notes on the bed and switched on the bedside lamp. 
_' I'll read for an hour or two may be.  If you've any problem I'll go to the drawing room.'
Sidharth was in the washroom.  He said _' No no I've no problem.  But you needed to sleep earlier tonight.'
_' No,  mujhe kal university jana hain.  Exam ka form fill up karne ke liye.  I won't get enough time to read. '
_' What!  Exam!  Are you appearing this year ?' Sidharth was shocked. 
_' Ha obviously.  Exam next month main hi to hain.  I'll be surely appearing. I can't drop a year. '
Sidharth came out from the washroom and sat beside her, on the bed. He tried to convince her _' Baby . I think you should drop this year . It's necessary for you . Next year se regular classes join kar lena.  It's not a big deal to take a break. '
_' No . Not this year.  I'll pass the third semester and then I'll take the Break. After a year I'll join the fourth semester sessions . Isn't it a better plan? '
_' Baby try to understand,  exams are always stressful and you won't  be able to endure this much stress . Ghar me parhai kar sakti ho but how can you sit an exam in the coming month ?'
_' Don't worry I'll manage. I'm really fine with my health . I can't waste a whole year of hard work. I need to pass the semester. '
_' OK , as you wish. I'll never try to impose my opinion on you.  But you don't need to go tomorrow.  I'll talk to the HOD and submit your forms.'
_' Maine kaha na, I'll manage.  Leave it on me.'
_' Shehnaaz,  don't act stupid. Don't try my patience. ' He was really annoyed. 
_' What stupidity did you notice in my behavior? '
_' Dekho, you are frequently suffering from morning sickness and morning sickness kabhi bhi ho sakti hain , not necessarily in the morning. Agar staircase or building main kahin bhi chakkar aa geya to?  You are still not used to handle this . Right? ' Sidharth said as politely as he could. 
_' Chakkar is not a problem at all.  Chakkar se koi mar nehi jata. '
_' I know that. But what if you lose your balance.....I....I can't even....... Why are you so stubborn?  Just too much stubbornness!
I can't take this anymore! ' he said furiously.

This time Shehnaaz had to change her mind.  She was afraid of his anger and she tried to manage his pissed off mood.
_' OK OK,  kal nehi jaungi.....and I'll start studying tomorrow morning. Ab so jaungi. ' She kept her books aside and placed her head on a pillow. 
Sidharth laid down and facing opposite to her, he tried to sleep.  Shehnaaz put out the light . He didn't turn back.  She hugged him from behind and said _' Idhar dekho.'
_' Nehi.' he was still mad at her. 
_' Mujhse baat karo na. I need to say something. ' she tried to pull his shoulder . He turned towards her. _' Hm.  I'm listening. '
Shehnaaz touched his face and slowly placed a kiss on his lips.  He too kissed back.  Shehnaaz whispered _' I can feel a very mild vibration right here.  Dekho. '
She took his palm and kept it on her lower abdomen. Sidharth tried to feel that but couldn't detect the faintest tremor.
_' itni jaldi koi movement feel nehi hota baby. Next Friday will go for the tests. OK. '
_' Kaun sa test? '
Sidharth hesitated a while.  He didn't want her to be frightened.  But it was necessary for her to know.  He said _' Some routine check ups baby.  Downs syndrome,  thalassemia anaemia , some other abnormalities.  Sabki hoti hain. Very common and easy. '
_' Achcha ye sab test positive hone se kya ho sakta hain.  Complications? '
_' Tumhe yesab sochne ki zarurat hi nehi hain.  You are very young and perfectly healthy.  Koi complications nehi hoga.  So Jao baby,  give me a hug. '
_' Kya complications hota hain bolo , I want to know. '
_' I told you na,  koi bhi problems nehi hoga. You need a back massage?  ' Sidharth tried to close the topic.
_' Sidharth!  Baat mat ghumao.  Tell me about the worst possibilities. ' Shehnaaz said very seriously.
_' See, there is no point to bring a child with downs syndrome or thalassemia.  This diseases are incurable and people can't survive.  So test positive hone par......the doctors usually suggest......'
_' Hm.  Bolo.'  
_' The doctor usually suggest to terminate the pregnancy.  It's very rare.  Don't worry darling.'
_' Terminate matlab?  Abortion?'
_' Yeah.  That's the only way out.  Parents kya kar sakte hain.  Nobody wants a child like that. Hai na?  Aur eyse jine ka kya fayda?  Living a life of a dead , being trouble for everyone including self. '

Shehnaaz stopped talking. The silence was very awkward.  Sidharth could sense her feelings.  He came close to her and took her in embrace . He kissed on her forehead and started patting on her back.
Shehnaaz was breathing deeply.  She spoke up _' What if my test will come to be positive?  You will terminate......' she sounded very nervous. 
Sidharth cursed himself to no end  for telling her all these shits.  He kept pressing her back (thinking that, her back might be hurting)  .
Then he very gently spoke _' No no meri jaan . You are too young.  These complications occur in case of late age pregnancis.  Wo bhi bohut rare.  I'm requesting you,  please try to sleep.'

Shehnaaz  murmured _' Oh God, bless me' . Her voice was sinking in a soundless cry . 
_'Kal university se lautke hum shopping mall chaley?  What do you think? You need some new dresses ? Some pair of flat heel shoes ? Pizza?  Aur kya?  Ice-cream,  chocolate? ' Sidharth asked very joyfully. He couldn't stop blabbering.

Shehnaaz grabbed his t shirt's front part.  Then she hugged him tightly and said _' I can't kill it.  No, never. '
Sidharth gently clutched up her open hair and kissed on her cheek. 
_' I'll not let anything happen to you baby,  I promise. ' he said in his mind. 

// hit the star if you liked the update. Thanks for reading. //