LOVE SPELL. S3. P18

18*

_' Mom!  Pata nehi main keyse handle kar paunga, they are so little!  ' Sidharth said sitting on the couch in the drawing room.  They returned from the hospital a while ago.   Rita Ji brought two cups of tea and said _' I can't teach you that  but I'm very sure within a week you will be doing everything  like a professional babysitter!  That's how it happens. '
Sidharth did not reply.  He was still in the heaven of euphoria and that was making him cry  again and again. 

Rita Ji could see he was crying unknowingly.  She sat beside him and caresses his face.  He hugged his mom tightly.
_' Isn't it the most amazing day of your life?' She asked.
_'  The moment when he came in my hand,  I can't tell you mom  , my world just changed! ' Sidharth said in broken voice. 
_' I know,  I know. ' Rita Ji said while patting  on his  back  . Sidharth broke the hug.
She asked _'Beta , Sana keysi hain ? Main to mil bhi nehi payi usse . '
_' The doctor said she  was bleeding heavily but ek injection se bleeding kam ho geyi  .  How could she bear so much pain mom!  Mere to dekhke hi saanse  ruk geyi thi!  She was so fragile and soft , upar se itna blood loss,  how could she do that ! ' 
_' It's a miracle.  Nobody knows kaha se taqat aa jata hain. It's not easy at all to become a mother but  every girl somehow  manages to be  .  Sana ke liye bohut tension ho rha hain Sid.  She might be very weak  and  exhausted but they won't let her sleep.  She needs to feed the babies now.'

Sidharth made a sad face because even if he put the utmost effort,  he couldn't  take this responsibility on him to relieve  Shehnaaz.   He could only remember her sleeping face  ,  calm and pacified .  Then he tried to visualize  her current situation.  She must be very happy , taking two babies in her embrace  . He was dying to witness that  happiness in her smile.  He was eagerly   waiting for the visiting hours of the hospital.

Shehnaaz's  sleep broke with a touch on her shoulder. 
_' Aap please babies ko feed karaiye . Subah   Subah delivery hua, tabse abhi tak bhukhe hain. ' someone said in a soft voice. 
Shehnaaz thought  she had slept longer than  a day . The babies are still starving . They are just a day old and  their mother slept off the whole day without feeding them a single drop of milk. What if they die from hunger !
_' Oh God!  Kahaan hain mere bachche? ' Shehnaaz tried to get up.  The nurse helped her to sit straight with the support of a pillow.  Then she put a white towel wrapped  tiny human being in Shehnaaz's arm.  Shehnaaz never saw any prettier thing than this  little munchkin in her life.

_'  My baby,  my first born!  You are so special to mommy! ' Shehnaaz almost cried  with the first touch of his fingers on her lips. 
The nurse was only worried about  feeding the babies.  She said _'  Aap Please breast feeding kar lijiye . '
She taught her the technique of feeding the child. 
This completely new experience for Shehnaaz stunned her like nothing before.
She kissed on his forehead when he was sucking milk like a desert sucks dew drops.
_' Ye itna hadbadi se kiyun pi rha hain?  Saans bhi nehi le rha. '  she asked like every inexperienced new mother. 
The nurse smiled and said _' Subah se bhukha hain na. Don't worry. Kuch nehi hoga. '
When he stopped sucking and fell asleep the nurse took him away and made him burp.
Then shehnaaz got to see her daughter.  She was just like Sidharth wanted her to be.   A fully round face with pink puffy cheeks.  She had curly hair and beautiful eyes. 
She was surprised ._' Ye kitni pyaari hain ! '
_' Aapki tarah dikhti hain shayad. ' said the nurse.  After feeding her Shehnaaz asked the nurse if her family has come to see her or not. 
She replied they will come at the visiting hours.  The nurse taught her how to put the baby into sleep.  Shehnaaz gently rocked her daughter   lying her in her lap.  After she fell asleep Shehnaaz called her mother. 

*     *     *

Sidharth was unable to put his feelings into words when he went to meet Shehnaaz at the visiting hours. Shehnaaz could understand his state of mind even if he was silent. 
_' Bohut khush ho na? ' She asked smiling.   She was  holding her son close to her chest and feeding him as the nurse had asked her to feed the babies alternatively  in every hour. 
Sidharth  was holding  his daughter in his embrace.  He replied
_' Mujhe nehi pata tha , happiness could be this intense! It still feels like a dream,  baby!  Maine aaj tak itna khubsoorat chehra nehi dekha.  She's so beautiful ! Just like you'. 
_' And what about  him?  His face shines like the moon. Hai na?' Shehnaaz was already the biggest admirer of her son. 
_' Ye dekho, iska pao kitna mazboot hain! And   how firmly he grabbed me!   ' Shehnaaz said like a proud mother. 
_' Dekho , she has got the prettiest eyes!'  said a proud father.  Rita Ji came in with Mr Gill.  Sidharth and Shehnaaz stopped  their Cold War . 

Mr Gill brought two little diamond rings for his grand children  and a gold chain for Shehnaaz which was her mom's gift.  Rita Ji could not get over the cuteness of the two bundles of joy.  She asked their parents to decide some names.
_' Joey ! ' Said Shehnaaz.
_'  Pari ! ' said Sidharth. 
Rita Ji breathed a sigh.  _' I was talking about official names.  Kuch decide kiya ya nehi? '
They replied in no.  She said _' I think these names will suit my grandkids.  Jyotishk and  Mrigakshi  . Bolo?  '
The new parents loved the names instantly.  Sidharth thought there could not be any better name than 'Mrigakshi' for his angelic eyed girl. And Shehnaaz could not find any  name better than 'Jyotishk ' for her little ray of sunshine. 
She whispered in his ear _' My Joey ! Jyotishk! '  Then she gave him to Sidharth and took her daughter from his hand. 
She kissed on her cheek  .
_' Mrigakshi  ?  My doll,  you are the most beautiful girl on earth.' 
Sidharth was adoring his son.  He was awake and looking straight at his father.  Sidharth  started rocking him in the sway of his arms . He could feel little kicks on his chest and remembers , Shehnaaz said,  he has strong legs. 

_' I think,  he'll be a player,  probably a footballer ! ' Sidharth said very seriously.

But everyone in the cabin started  laughing at him,  even his mother. 
Rita Ji said _' Ha aur beti hogi cricketer. Hai na Sid? '
Shehnaaz replied _' Sidharth will decide mom.  Mujhe hundred percent varosa hain  , whatever he'll decide,  it will be the best . ' She said it sarcastically.  But Sidharth did not get that. 
_' I've decided, we'll start his training in the next year.  What say Shehnaaz? Footballer ban sakta hain na ye?  I'm very sure about that. ' He  was just like every  over enthusiastic new father .

*     *    *

Next two days flew away like a bird's feather and after that  the children are brought to their home from the hospital.  They are kept in a room, distant from the road on the second storey .  Sidharth  in these two days tried his best to learn the childcare courses from the nurses.  Now it was time to examine his knowledge and experience. 

/Hit the star button.  Keep supporting. /