LOVE SPELL S3, P13

13*

Sidharth was in his study when he could hear Shehnaaz calling him. He neither replied nor tried to see if she was really having any problem or not. _'Sidharth please idhar aao ekbar.  Mujhe bohut dard ho rha hain believe me.' Shehnaaz again tried to drag his attention .
_' Not again Shehnaaz . I'm already pissed off' he thought.  He has recently started writing a new text book for the masters' degree students of microbiology. He became busy in his work. 

Suddenly he heard a sound of a glass made thing falling on the floor.  And Rita Ji shouted
_' Sana!  Sana!  Sid come fast! '
Sidharth came running to the drawing room.  Shehnaaz was lying on the couch probably unconscious and the ice cream bowl she was eating from,  was broken on the ground.
Sidharth  immediately rubbed her hands and sprinkled water on her.
_' She's bleeding Sidharth!' Rita Ji started crying badly out of terrible fear . Sidharth stopped breathing hearing that.  He could not understand what he was supposed to do.  His hands were  shaking and he almost fell on the floor but managed to grab the couch and holds on. 

They all reached to a hospital by an ambulance.  The whole way Sidharth was holding her hand . Rita Ji checked again if she was bleeding any further.  There was a good amount of blood stain on her dress but the bleeding was stopped somehow. 

In the hospital Sidharth was crying silently turning his face away from his mom.  Rita Ji was sitting stonefaced.  The doctors took Shehnaaz  in the operation theater.  Sidharth gradually lost every hope of getting his children alive . His heart was being torn apart with this thought but he was ready to accept the reality.  All he wanted was just to see her safe.  He knows a miscarriage of over five months old foetus can be extremely fatal for the mother as well.  Shehnaaz's life was at stake.  He shuts his eyes because he can't think anything more.  There is nobody more valuable than her in his life , not even his children who are not born yet.  He was praying  only for her life. 

The doctors came out and  asked Sidharth to meet him at the chamber.  Sidharth followed him with staggering steps up-to the chamber.  The doctor seemed to have some positive news for him.  Sidharth asked _' Please tell me the truth. I'm ready to accept it.'
_' Mr Sidharth. Itna bura sochne ki bhi zarurat nehi hain . What happened to your wife,  is rare but there's no life risk of anyone in it . '
Sidharth could not believe his ears.  He became speechless and grabbed the doctor's hand tightly.  The doctor said _' This condition is called Polyhydramnios where the amount of amniotic fluid becomes abnormally excess. In case of single babies there's no such problem but in case of twins the space matters a lot . Aapki wife ki cervix weak tha . high amount of fluids se pressure zyada ho geya to wall main chhota sa rupture ho geya . Isliye bleeding hui . This bleeding has no connection with miscarriage.  BTW the babies are completely fine , alive and kicking! The placenta is functioning properly.  There is no risk right now. Congratulations! '
The doctor shakes his hands.  Sidharth was about to give a hug to the doctor but somehow controlled himself.  He was smiling and crying simultaneously.  It is a common effect of being overjoyed by unexpected blessing of God.

He gradually brought down his excitement and asked in a calm voice When would he meet her again. The doctor said, meeting her on the next morning will be better for her .  They operated in her uterus to stich the cervix and remove excess amount of fluid from it.  And they did it using anesthesia and tranquilizers.  She was  sleeping  with the effects of the tranquilizer. 
Sidharth thanked him ten times more and ran to meet his mom. 

Rita Ji was sitting in the same position.  She couldn't move by an inch.  Sidharth came and hugged her tightly. He told her whatever the doctor said.  Then they came to the door of the cabin where Shehnaaz was sleeping.  They saw her from outside.  She was sleeping peacefully.  Sidharth could see there were two foetal monitors showing the electro cardiograms  of her babies .

They returned home at midnight.  Both were exhausted and tired.  Sidharth went in his room and fell on the bed.  But he couldn't sleep as he couldn't stop worrying for Shehnaaz.

He was cursing himself for not responding to her call when she was  in so much pain . She was pleading to him repeatedly.  'How the hell I'd been so cruel to her! ' he thought and hugged her pillow with all his strength and  kissed on it. 
The pillow was smelling like her. He was taking deep breaths . After some time he fell asleep. 

*    *    *

Shehnaaz woke up in the early morning.  Her head was heavy and there was a pain in her abdomen. She could understand she was in a hospital cabin.  She thought she has already become a mother . She searched for her babies beside the bed.  There was no baby in the room.  Suddenly she realized she's still pregnant . She became very sad.
_' Oh no ! Shit!  They are still inside. Bahar aaja please.  Aur nehi ho rha mujhse. Just come out and relive me. ' She requested  them for doing this small favor.   But they didn't respond to her request. She became angry on them and scolded them for  not obeying their mom . Then she slept again,  with the over powering effect of the tranquilizer.  Since she was pregnant,  the chemical was given to her in a small amount.  That's why her sleep was broken in the middle .

*    *    *
_' Sister,  mujhe kya hua tha? ' Shehnaaz asked the nurse.
_' Don't worry.  Aap bilkul thik hain aur babies bhi.  Please medicine leke so jaiye. '
_' Nehi,  pehle batao kya hua, nehi to nehi soungi. '
The nurse couldn't help smiling on her kiddish behavior.
  She said _' Polyhydramnios .  Ab pata chal geya.  Chalo so Jao. '
_' Ye kya chees hain?  Explain Karo jaldi. please. ' She was being really stubborn. Suddenly her eyes fell on the door.  Sidharth was looking at her through the glass .  He came in and kissed on her forehead.  The nurse left the room. 

_' Tum darr geye the na? ' Shehnaaz asked.
Sidharth said nothing. He just grabbed her hand and kissed that again and again. 
_' Are you crying? Please don't.  Please Sidharth. Dekho, I'm fine.' 
_' I was scared as hell.  Waat lag geyi thi meri.'
Shehnaaz started laughing. 
_' Kya kaha?  Waat lag geyi?  Haaye ! Sidharth,   mujhse eyse baat kiya karo.  Faat geyi,  waat lag geyi. Band.... '
_' Ok, stop stop .' He stared laughing ,then hugged her  affectionately .