LOVE SPELL. S3. P28

Netra and Agnish together came  to announce their wedding in the next month  ,  September . Netra had told them before that she's planning her future with Agnish and today they have come to invite the family in their wedding. Both of them seemed to be extremely excited about their upcoming eventful  life .  They were a perfectly lovey-dovey couple  as  described by Rita Ji.  She blessed them for their future happiness. 

Agnish said his and Netra's  parents wanted them to get married in Udaipur since Its his hometown and most of his close relatives are residents of that city and her father also has a house in there.   So, to attend their wedding Sidharth would have to appeal for a long leave and the whole family will travel to Udaipur at least one week before the wedding day.  This made Shehnaaz go almost crazy . She was really happy for Netra and moreover she'll get to travel with Sidharth for the first time.  She was literally dancing around in their drawing room holding Joey's hand in the ballroom dancing steps. 

Sidharth at first found it a bit weird but soon he realized how pure is she from inside. She became happier for the happiness of those she loves. Netra and Agnish burst into laughter seeing her so delighted. Sidharth assured them he'll try to get a  break from his duties and will surely attend their wedding in Udaipur along with his family. 

*     *    *

After they left Rita Ji called Sidharth to have some discussion.  Sidharth was combing Moon's hair to tie that in a ponytail . He came in her room after a minute.
_' Sid I think I should not go to Udaipur .  Tu Di ko bata de one week yahan pe aake rehne ke liye.  In fact that too isn't needed.  Ek house helper hire karde mere liye. That would be enough.'
_' But why mom?  Why won't you go with us? Kitna achcha hoga. We haven't traveled since so many years. '
_' No Sid.  Mujhe nehi jana.  Sana ko leke ja. Usko achche se ghumana , it's a beautiful city . She'll enjoy it. '
_' OK Mom. But think about it again.  Shayad mind change ho .'
Shehnaaz  stepped in the room , her face was flushed with happiness but when she heard Rita Ji isn't going with them the smile faded away. 
_' Mom please,  eksaath chalte hain na . I haven't traveled much in my life. Mujhse nehi hoga sabkuch samhalna. ' she pleaded  to Rita Ji .
But what she decided remained unchanged . She hired a maid  from the neighborhood  who will live in the house from 8 in the morning  up-to  10 at night and do almost everything  in the house help courses . 

After being sure about Rita Ji's final intentions  Sidharth bought two flights tickets to  Udaipur . Shehnaaz was sad for Rita Ji's rigid decision but she's very  thrilled too. Thrilled  and  overjoyed.  After all she's going to travel after so many days and that too with her man.   The only place she visited in her life is  Dalhousie since her schooling was completed in a residential school in there.
Sidharth told her about his planning for this  vacation , to make is as beautiful as possible  .  Their flight will land  at the Maharana Pratap Airport,  Dabok ,  Udaipur a week before the wedding day. After meeting Netra's family they'll take temporary leave and travel around for atleast four days.  They will explore the splendid palaces and lakes for which Udaipur is so popular among the visitors. They'll also visit Jodhpur to see the historic forts and majestic palaces of Jodhpur.  After four or five days of traveling,  they will be back to Netra's place and join the wedding party.  Shehnaaz found the plan absolutely perfect. 
_' Sidharth!  Kitna mazaa ayega na!  I can't even imagine . We'll carry our children in the baby carrier belts OK ?  They'll have so much fun! ' She said being excited like a kid.
_' Yeah, I'll carry Jo . Wo bohot restless ho geya hain . You cannot control him.  You will take Moon. Even I'm very excited. '
_' But baby mere paas to..... '
_' Achche kapde hi nehi hai.  Hain na?  Okay we'll go for shopping.  Jo dil kare le lena. ' He said stopping her in the middle.
_' eeeyy ! Sachchi! ' Shehnaaz screamed   and hugged his head tightly.  After placing four kisses on his face she broke the hug. 
_' Such a baby! ' He said. 

After a few days shehnaaz went  to a designer apparel store with Sidharth to buy some ethnic Indian partywears for the four of them.  Sidharth wanted to buy a red rose embroidered dress for Moon.  Shehnaaz said it won't be comfortable enough as the temperature of city is quite high even in the month of September.  But after Sidharth invested almost fifteen minutes to insist her , she ultimately agreed to buy the dress.
For herself she wanted to buy some very intricately designed lehengas and  comfortable , pretty cotton and silk salwar suits but at the end of the day She brought  just a  gorgeous Saree and some  cotton shirts with chinos because She's most comfortable in shirts and pants . Sidharth was smiling silently. Then said _' You can buy all these.  But baby wedding main pants shirts pehnogi to keysa lagega ?'
_' Baby ye kapde maine travelling ke liye choose kiya.  But wedding ke liye keya lena hain, I just can't decide.  Help kardo na. '
Sidharth then came to her rescue.  He chose a ravishing crimson red flowy  gown for the wedding night,  a yellow silk salwar for the haldi ritual and another saree for the reception party. 

When they returned home they saw the babies were sleeping.  Shehnaaz was very surprised. Joey never sleep without her.  Rita Ji said , all the credit goes to the new house helper lady.  She's doing everything with utmost care and responsibility. 
_' Ha I noticed that mom.  Wo bohut achchi hain.  Mujhe bitiya bulati hain aur bachcho ko Munna , Munni . ' Shehnaaz replied.
_' Achcha mom, should I call Di now?  Our flight in on next Thursday. Today's Saturday.  Di ko time lagega chhutti manage karne ke liye. ' said Sidharth .
Rita Ji nodded her head in a no _' I told you na Sid.  I don't need anyone.  I'm fine.  And I completely trust her. She'll take care of me.'
_' Mom, I'm sorry please don't mind.  Eyse Kisiko bhi blindly trust nehi karna chahiye. '
_' Sid,  I'm experienced enough. Mujhe samjh hain insaan kya kar sakta hain. I know Manjuri since almost thirty years. '
_' Okay as you wish. '

*     *     *

Rita Ji  gave a pair of her bangles to Shehnaaz as the wedding present for Netra. 
_' Mom , are you sure?  You want to gift this? Sidharth said he'll buy something else for Netra Di. '
_' Yes beta. I really want to gift this to Netra.  Sidharth ke liye usne bohut kuch kiya hain.  You don't know.  Netra doesn't want to let people know. '
_' Achcha?  Ha pata hain. Wo bohut achchi hain.  Okay mom,  Sidharth ko bata dungi aur koi gifts nehi lene ke liye.'
_' Sana,  have you packed everything ? Kuch chhutt to nehi geya na ?'
_' I don't know mom.  Please help kardo.  Sabkuch hadbadi main pack kar rhi hun. Pata nehi kya kya miss ho geya. '
_' Pack all the wedding related things in a trolley . Netra ke house main pounchte hi wo luggage handover kar dena. Why to travel with so much loads ? Dusre trolley main travelling ke liye zaroori cheesey le lena.  Chal main pack kar deti hun.  Bachcho ke liye food supplements  yahan se hi le lo . Wahan agar na mile to musibat ho jayega. '
Rita Ji started packing their bags.  Thursday was just a day apart.  That night they slept early.  They had flight to Udaipur next morning .

//Please hit like to support my fictions . Thanks for reading.  I'm sorry for being late.  We are in trouble. My cousin bro has tested to be covid positive. Pray for his recovery. //