LOVE SPELL. S3. P 23

23*

Shehnaaz woke up before the alarm rang because Joey was sobbing  in his sleep. He needed  her embrace as usual . But someone else was already in her embrace.  Sidharth was hugging her exactly the way Joey hugs her around her chest . His sleeping face was too adorable to look away from. She thought Joey will grow up to be a very handsome guy as he already looks like Sidharth to a good extent. Sidharth was very deeply asleep and he couldn't realize anything when  Shehnaaz kissed on his face and very slowly removed his arms  from her body. 
Then taking Joey on her lap she started  cradling  and  caressing him.
_' Subah subah start kar diya tantrums? My goglu moglu , my Pooh Bear, my butterball, my ganda bachcha.' She whispered all the cutest baby nickname she could remember for her little boy .

Moon is like her dad,  quite a deep sleeper.  Shehnaaz alternatively showered kisses on three of them. She wished Sidharth was faking his sleep and actually enjoying her morning love.  But she realized he was really sleeping. 

Shehnaaz cannot hold her grudge for a long period of time.  She is quick to apologize and even quicker to forgive. She decided she will apologize to him after he wakes up.  Shehnaaz  realized her mistake and she was ready to hear all the possible harsh words he could say .  Though  the reality  was  totally  different  . It  happened  in the other way round that left her almost broken.

After getting off the bed she went to the kitchen and after a while came in her room with a cup of tea for Sidharth .  She made a sound of clearing her throat, but Sidharth did not wake up . She then took out Moon and Joey from the bed and  started feeding them sitting in the drawing room. 

Sidharth woke up and unlike every morning he didn't talk to her at all.  He got ready for the University earlier than usual and  left home without having the breakfast.  Shehnaaz could not get the chance to talk to him because she was in the kitchen , preparing the breakfast when he left. 
Rita Ji asked Shehnaaz if they had any fight or  disagreement  last night. She replied,  she was only kidding but Sidharth took that seriously and now he's angry but Rita Ji doesn't need to worry for that. Shehnaaz will anyhow end his anger and everything will be normal again.
_' Sana , he's very sensitive.  Koi  eysa mazak mat karna uske saath jisse wo hurt ho. ' Rita Ji replied.

It was almost nine in the morning when a lady came and said she has been hired and employed by Sidharth.
_' Kisiko nehi bulaya mere pati ne. ' Shehnaaz said . She couldn't remember if Sidharth told her about hiring another maid or not.
_' Madam,  aj hi wo Care and Cure nursing center pe geye the aur kaha unke do babies ke liye aya service chahiye.  Ye dekhiye , paper hain mere paas. Aap phone karke punch lijiye unse. '
Rita Ji asked her to wait and called Sidharth. 
_' Yes mom. I've hired her.  She'll take care of my children , twelve hours a day,  starting from 8 in the morning,  and Shehnaaz ko kehena , wo aajse free hain.  She doesn't need to be bothered anymore. '
_' What are you talking about Sid?  Kya hain yesab? '
_' Mom I need to go now . Please just tell her , she can spend her time doing that anything she wants.  Mere bachcho se usko koi takleef mile , mujhe usse bahut zyada problem hain . My children are my responsibility , only mine .' saying he disconnected the call.
Rita Ji didnot say anything in front of the lady. 
_' Ha,  usne bataya.  Tumhara naam kya hain? ' Rita Ji said after the call ended.
_' Ji,  Bharti Tewari.  '
_' Achcha Bharti tum  apna kaam start kar sakti ho .  Shehnaaz , Bharti ko andar le jao. '
_' Kya ho rha hain mujhe samjh nehi aa rha mom . Mujhe kisike help nehi chahiye.  I'm  enough for my children. ' Shehnaaz was so shocked by the situation that she  grabbed her babies  tightly as if someone will try to snatch them from her. 
_' Le Jao usko .  Kitchen ke sidewala khali  kamda main  apna samaan rakhdo Bharti. ' Rita Ji perfectly handled the situation and stopped Shehnaaz from creating any further mess.
_' Ji madam Ji.  ' said Bharti and followed Shehnaaz inside the house.

*    *     *
' Sid,  tell me what's the matter? Usne bataya hain mujhe,  last night tere saath mazak kiya tha usne.  You know na beta, how childlike is she?  ' Rita Ji asked Sidharth as he freshened up, returning from the University.  Sidharth sat beside her on the couch and replied
_'  That was no joke mom.  Mazak mazak main she spoke out the truth.  Achcha hi hua  mom.  Why would she live such a boring life that  exhausts her?  Just because she became a mom  it doesn't mean she has to stop herself form pursuing her dreams or nurturing her hobbies. Wo mujhse free life demand karti hain. And I'll provide her that.  Bachcho ko palna bohut tiring job hain I know that , ye sab karti rehegi to parhai nehi kar payegi. '
Sidharth wanted to say also something more ,that Shehnaaz wanted a life partner with a close age gap,  she doesn't find his love passionate enough and she even brought an allegation that Sidharth  made a fool out of her  . He can't give her the kind of love that he once promised.   Now she feels cheated on as she had to settle for less than what she expected.  But Sidharth could not speak it up.  He  stopped  himself  as these things could  put Rita Ji in stress. 

_' But Sid,  did you look at her face ?  Ek hi din main chehera ka rang utar geya hain. Beta You cannot  keep the children away from their mother . It's not right Sid.'

_' I'm not doing that either.  Wo bachcho ko feed karaye na,  wo feed nehi karegi to kaun karega ?'
_'  Is that the only thing a mom does for her child?  Just feeding them? ' Rita Ji can not stop justifying Shehnaaz's  actions. 
_' See mom, usko jobhi achcha aur sahi lagega, wo karegi.  I'm not intruding  on her life.  But I also  don't want   that rearing my children becomes a burden to her.  Wo free hain is duty se . I'll hire another caregiver for the night shift  . Usko headache lene ki zarurat nehi hogi. '
Sidharth went to his study.  He's  intentionally avoiding Shehnaaz and being in his study is the best way to do that.  Shehnaaz heard their conversation hiding behind the curtain.  Her  heart was being torn apart  . She was broken into pieces.

_'  Sidharth, please don't be so ruthless to me.  Maine eysa kya kehe diya kal raat?  Itni baar  to manane ki koshish ki. Wo nehi dikhhta hain tumhe?  Tum  mere bachcho ko mujhse dur karne main kiyun lage pare ho? Why don't you feel pity on me?  ' She murmured in the middle of her silent cry. 

*     *    *

Sidharth was on another level of being  vexed and poky.  Probably it is the common characteristic  of usually calm people . Most of the time they use to ignore complications,  avoid getting into troubles but when provoked up-to their limit their rage becomes uncontrollably high.  Sidharth came in his room at twelve thirty and the only thing he told her is _' Put her in the middle. '

'Her' means Moon.  He wanted Moon to sleep between him and Shehnaaz. It was clearly  understandable  that he doesn't want Shehnaaz to sleep next to him.  Shehnaaz was already in so much mental stress.  Now she felt a very strong pain in her chest.  She  squeezed the upper part of her body and slept hugging Joey.  All the night her tears were flowing down and being soaked in the pillow .

After the night Shehnaaz completely stopped talking to him.  She had no duties to  fulfil.  Her children were taken care of by someone else.  She only feeds them  in time.  In the night she sleeps beside them.  Joey on her left and Moon on the right.

Five days passed by like that but Sidharth  was not ready  to  erase the distance between them.  Shehnaaz  was feeling like a living dead  Even the children  don't need her anymore.  They're  growing up  very fast  and  her breastmilk  was not enough for their rapid growth.  So  they started having  packaged  food supplements  . 

There was truly no point for her to  eat properly or take care of her health .  With the tremendous  desperation of teaching Sidharth a lesson she became  inhumanely cruel on herself.  She completely stopped eating .  She wanted to fall so sick that  it could either kill her or  return  her babies back  like before. 

// like  the update  . Thanks for your support.  Keep  supporting //