LOVE SPELL. S3. P 10

10*

Sidharth spent a couple of hours in his study.  He was scheming various ideas to stop Shehnaaz from whatever she was doing or going to do.  He lists up his plans in the following way.  First he will lash out on her for doing these nonsense. He will yell and roar and even throw away things such as flower vase our coffee mugs if needed. She will be intimidated by his fury and exasperation. She will try to bring down his temper because she hates it when he shows his furious side.  Then she will call her parents to cancel the plan and her father will return alone. 
After that Sidharth will anyhow manage her retaliation. He will take every tantrums she will throw with a smiling face . After maximum two or three days everything will be normal.
This whole plan seemed quite convincing to him. He started preparing himself for the upcoming dramas.  He needed to look infuriated . He did a few push ups and twisting planks so that the blood vessels in his forehead and neck get prominent and swelled. Then he came out of the study and the door of his study was the first victim of his rage. 
Shehnaaz was packing a few clothes in the trolley bag.
_' Tum exactly kya karna chahti ho? '  his voice rumbled in the room. 
_' Maine faisla kiya hain. Papa amma ke paas hi rahungi jab tak ye dono na aajaye. ' she said in a very calm voice.
_' Kiyun yahan pe kya problems ho rha hain? '
_' kuch bhi nehi.  It's just my opinion. Meri amma bhi mera take care karna chahti hain aur main bhi Kisike life main dakhalandazi nehi Karna chahti. '
She indirectly said that Sidharth ignored her wish and prioritized his duties .  Sidharth could not understand what did she try to say.  Rather he thought she's talking about his friendship with Netra. It was probably his subconscious mind that  told him Shehnaaz has always hated Netra from the very first day  when they met. 
Sidharth was already planning to create a big fight and now he could gather a plus point to his scoreboard. He yelled out _' So that's your problem.  Don't play with your words and come to the point.  Mere character pe shak karti ho tum? To ye bhi sunlo main kisi dusro ko priority banau ya na banau , this is not your business, you get that? '
Shehnaaz's got a shock . The devilish smile that she was trying to hide from him,  disappeared automatically. ' What  the hell he just spoke up about! ' she thought and questioned in a suppressed  tone
_' Tumne abhi abhi ye kaha ki mera haq nehi banta ye janne ka, ke kaun Tumhara priority hain aur kaun nehi? ' She pronounced each of the word distinctly.  She was so damn serious that Sidharth could not look at her in eyes.  Sidharth looked away angrily and acted as if he was not answerable to her questions.  Shehnaaz asked again _' Do you really think I suspect about your character? '
Sidharth remained quiet.  Because he was searching appropriate answer in his head but couldn't find any.  Then faking an enraged attitude he replied _' Yes   you did .  Several times...... '
_' Then prove it.  Just prove it .' Shehnaaz's voice was breaking. 
Sidharth could sense this drama is taking unnecessary turns.  So he tried to change its track and said _' Listen Shehnaaz.  We have talked before on the matter that you will live only in this house.  Apne parents ke paas nehi Jane ki baat ki thi tumne. Then why the hell did you not tell to your father! '
' How could you act so stupid?  Meri permission lene ki zarurat nehi samjhi tum! ' Sidharth stared fuming in rage.

Shehnaaz's didn't answer because his previous allegation was still needling  in her head.  She asked _' Tumhe ye keyse feel hua that I'm doubting about your character?  Agar feel hua bhi tabhi tumne uss doubt ko mitane ke jagah apni 'just friend' ke saath San Francisco  chale geye.  Ek bar bhi mujhse puncha iss barey main?  '

Sidharth became serious.  He couldn't believe Shehnaaz's could ever think like this about his friendship with Netra.  Whatever she said was enough to put fire inside his head.  Shehnaaz's murmured _' Why am I supposed to seek your permissions all the time? '
_' Because I'm your guardian.  Tum kahan rahogi kahan nehi,  ye decision sirf main le sakta hun. '
Said  a visibly annoyed Sidharth.  He was very disturbed by her behavior. 
Shehnaaz's closed the chain of the trolley bag and said _' No.  Main ek adult hu.  I'll decide where would I live.  And I will live with my parents because they will never treat me this way. '
_' What do you mean by 'this way ' ? Kya bura kiya maine tumhare saath.  Tumhari har ghalti ko bachpana samjhke ignore kiya but that was my fault ! Because you don't deserve to be treated ' this way ' ! '

_' Achcha ? To tum ab kya karnewale ho?  Mujhe rok nehi sakte ho tum.  Mere pappa aake leke jayenge because I'm his daughter and he will decide where should I live.'
Shehnaaz too was provoked enough. 

Sidharth replied _' Ohho , if your father has right on you then what about my children ? Main kiyun usse dur rahu?  I'll never let them be apart from me!  Remember this.  Don't you dare to check my patience Shehnaaz . '
_' Tum mujhe rokke to dikhao.  And you are talking about your children jo duniya main aya bhi nehi, you are showing right on them.  Huh!  Stop being funny Sidharth. '
_'  You know very well,  I can be very funny.  Just be within your limits  otherwise I wouldn't  think twice to show you your place ! '
Sidharth walked out of the room and  by mistake he broke something that was on the study table.  It was a ceramic pen stand and more importantly, it was her. Rita Ji could hear everything but didn't interfere. 
She left it on themselves .

Shehnaaz being very sad and  hurt by his behavior closed the door of her room and Sidharth went out in his car.  Shehnaaz could see him thrashing out his frustration on the car door. The happy evening  was not so happy anymore.  She came across a completely opposite side of his character.  This Sidharth is  arrogant,  dominant and extremely rude.  This is not him. This is not that gentle and tender guy who used to shower his love on her. 

A childish drama of her  actually gave her a reality check.  Shehnaaz was really heartbroken. 

//Hit the like if liked the update //