LOVE. SPELL. S3. P25

25*

Joey didn't intake a drop of his food , didn't sleep for a minute and cried the whole day. Shehnaaz's absence made him so upset and tempered that Rita Ji found it impossible to stop his cry. He was screaming badly when Sidharth stepped in the house.

_' Sid, do something . Just calm him down. He can't even breathe properly. Aur kitna royega? Ro roke kitna bura haal ho geya ' Rita Ji looked very helpless .
_' Mujhe nehi ataa isko sulana. Apni maa se ye bohut attached hain. I don't know how to stop him . Main kya karu mom?'
_' Bharti aur Sarita se bhi nehi hua. Shayad tere paas so jayega. Ekbar koshish karke dekh beta. '
Sidharth went to her and took Joey up from her lap.
_' I'm so sorry beta. I'm the only responsible for all these. ' He mumbled while giving him a warm and comforting hug.
Sidharth took him in the bedroom and lying him on his shoulder he started patting tenderly on his back. Then he remembered how Shehnaaz puts him in sleep .

Sidharth asked for a bottle of milk to the maid. Then took out some soft comfortable clothes of Shehnaaz from the cupboard. He couldn't understand why did he do that. But he thought if Joey will smell her clothes he will feel familiar and close to his mom.

Sidharth made a little bed with the clothes and sitting close to the bed he tried to feed him the milk . He was holding Joey exactly the way Shehnaaz does. Surprisingly it all worked. Joey gradually stopped crying and started playing in his lap. Sidharth fed him the full bottle of milk.
_' I promise you beta she'll come back to you as early as possible. Kya karu, I can't take you to the hospital , you are too little. Bohut miss kiya na maa ko , I know how much you suffered all the day. Soja , maa ka bandar. Nehi, bandar nehi . Bhaloo. Ha, wo bhi tujhe bear bulati hain. '
He remembered Shehnaaz became very angry when he called Joey a monkey.

_' I wonder we are so similar ! Tu dikhne main bilkul mere jeysa hi hain and we both love that girl the most . Hain na ? ' he said while wiping off tears from Joey's eyes. Then lying him in the little bed Sidharth kissed on his forehead. Moon was in Rita Ji's room . The babysitter lady was taking care of her .

Sidharth brought Moon in his room. She too was very upset. Upset for her brother and she missed her parents all the day. But when she looked at Sidharth and recognized him to be her dad she smiled at him like a blooming flower . Sidharth kissed on her pink cheeks and laid her down beside Joey . Then all of them slept together.

* * *

_' Kuch bhi ho jaye Shehnaaz, kabhi bhi apne aapko harm nehi karna chahiye. ' Shehnaaz could find the doctor just like her own mother. She's a bit elderly woman with a very strong personality.
_' I'm sorry. ' Shehnaaz cannot hold back her tears.
_' No no no don't cry, don't cry. It doesn't suit you. Chalo mujhse share karo kiyun tumne eysa kiya. I'm a psychiatrist . I'm here to help you Shehnaaz . '
_' I did so wrong. Kisiko guilty feel karane ke liye ye harkat kiya.'
_' OK, go on. Batao mujhe. Husband se fights kiski nehi hoti hain? Main aur mere husband roz ladte hain , chhoti chhoti baat pe ladte hain. To kya hua? Iske liye khanapina chhor dungi? '
_' No ma'am. Chhoti baat nehi. Usne mujhe free life dene ke liye, mujhse mere bachcho ko alag kar diya . Mera beta, mujhse dur nehi rehe sakta . Wo rota rehta hain. Main usko chhu bhi nehi sakti. Babysitters hain mere babies ko pura din palne ke liye. ' She started crying.
_' Why did you take it that way? Babysitters hain to hain. Babies ko achcha care mil rha hain na? But nobody can ever replace a mother at any cost . Tum apne bachcho se dur kiyun ho geyi ? You are their mother . You have the biggest right on them. Did your husband ever ask you to stay away from them? To tumne babysitters ke bharose main kiyun chhor diya? Tum kehe sakti thi, mujhe manzur nehi Koi bhi aake mere babies ko touch bhi kare. '
_' I miss them. Pata nehi kya kar rha hain. Mera Joey. Meri Moon. Joey khana bhi nehi khayega. Soyega bhi nehi. '
_' See, you know how strongly your children are attached to you. This is the magical bond Shehnaaz. In future , eyse decisions lene se pehle un dono ke baarey main sochna. They are because you are. Always remember that. Not everyone gets this blessing . Maa banna sabki kismat main nehi hota . You are very lucky that you got them. '
_' I want to be cured. Mujhe injections, medicines sabkuch de dijiye. Mujhe thik hona hain abhi ke abhi. I need to go home.
I need to be cured. '

_' Yes yes. Just wait till tomorrow evening. We are trying to make you fit as soon as possible. Kal wo ayega to baat karogi? '

_' Nehi , Sidharth ko face nehi kar paungi. Wo bohut hurt hua hain meri wajah se. ' Shehnaaz was intimidated by the thought of meeting him. She was very afraid of his anger.

_' Ha . Maine bhi bohut sari baatain suna diya hain . Kiyun na sunau? Tum guilty feel karana chahti thi . I did it on your behalf. Are you happy now? Smile karo jaldi. And when he'll come , you'd have to talk with him . That's important. ' Said the Doctor.

_' Thank you so much. Wo zyada hurt to nehi hua na? '
_' Zyada ? Bohut hi zyada hua hain. He was crying like a baby. He was very upset and after realizing his mistakes he became very emotional too . '
_' Haww? Ro rha tha? Mere liye? '
_' Chalo, aapka session khatam hota hain. If you need, I'll come to visit you tomorrow morning . But I think you won't need any more sessions . Stay happy beta. Pati se ladte, jhagarte rehna but never stop communicating with him. '
She left the cabin.

* * *

After shehnaaz had her dinner and the medicines , the nurse switched off the lights and told her to sleep.
_' Do minute ke liye ek call kar sakti hun sister? please? ' Shehnaaz asked very softly.
_' Bohut zaroori hain kya? ' questioned the nurse .
_' Mere do 4 months ke babies hain . Just ye puchhungi wo dono so geye ya nehi. '
_' OK. Kar lijiye baat. Main aapki saline bottle leke abhi ayi. ' the nurse gave her phone to Shehnaaz and came out .
Shehnaaz called on Sidharth's number. It was ten thirty on the clock. She felt nervous while waiting for him to receive the call.

Sidharth was sleeping with his formal attire on and his phone started vibrating in his pant's pocket. Sidharth ignored the first call being in slumber . But when he saw an unknown number at the caller ID he jumped on the bed. He became worried for Shehnaaz and received it at once.
_' Sidharth.'
_' Shehnaaz! Baby! Are you okay!'
_' Hm. '
_' Main aau tumse milne? ' He was excited as ever.
_' Abhi? Itni raat ho chuki hain Sidharth. Tum thik ho. Joey, Moon? '
_' Ha they're sleeping beside me. Main aajau? '
_' Keyse aaoge Sidharth? Gate bandh ho geya hain. '
_' Cabin ke leftwale window pe aa sakti ho baby ? Niche ek seat hain . Waha se mil lenge. '
Shehnaaz realized Sidharth was behaving like a crazy and it was not the right time to meet . So she made excuses of her health
_' Mujhe bohut neend aageyi Sidharth. Please wait till the morning . Dur se nehi , cabin main milenge . So Jao baby. '
_' So jau? OK. So jata hun. Jo ne bohut tang kiya hain sabko. I can't handle him , only you can. Phir tumhare kapdo se ek takiya banake usko letaya , tab jaake neend ayi hain use. '
_' Phone rakhti hun ab. OK ?'
_' Nehi . Tumne mujhe itni badi sazaa kiyun di? Answer me . ' He suddenly became angry.
_' Tum neend main ho Sidharth, so Jao . Good night. ' Shehnaaz disconnected the call before he ask another crazy question.
When the nurse came in, she returned the phone and slept peacefully. Before sleeping she thanked God for being kind enough to keep her alive . She prayed for her early recovery because she knew her kids needed her the most.