LOVE SPELL. S3. P 20

20*

Sidharth noticed Shehnaaz is behaving differently since he told her about  the email .  He is sensible enough to realize why was she feeling disturbed.  Shehnaaz will never speak up about what she really wants.  Rather she always  chooses silence  when it comes to teach Sidharth a lesson.  The same thing was being repeated. 

That day passed  the way Sidharth expected it to be .  Shehnaaz barely talked with him.   While Sidharth was having his lunch Shehnaaz was cleaning the kitchen.   They usually have lunch together but today she didn't join him.  The rest of the day she was busy in reading  some books when Joey and Moon were sleeping . In the evening when they woke up Shehnaaz became busy with them . She received a video call from her mother and  chatted a while with her in a low pitched  voice. 

After that,  she called Rita Ji  as she was missing her.  Rita Ji couldn't talk more than ten minutes.  In this conversation shehnaaz   didn't mention for once, about the email Sidharth had received in the afternoon. 

Rita Ji was talking about the progress of the wedding  . Shehnaaz was replying accordingly  .  Rita Ji could not ask about Sidharth. Before she could ask someone called her  among the crowd and she had to disconnect the call. 

Sidharth was annoyed by the sudden change in her behavior.  Sudden but not very unexpected,  he thought.  Sidharth truly hates it when she tries to give him silent treatment  and maintains distance from him  without asking  for any clarification . If she is hurt ( Not necessarily, there will be a reason)  she will behave like this  .

He usually  can not  know  the reason for her being  hurt  , though this time he could guess something   .   He could have asked her about that  or tried to  start  the conversation  but    he thought,   it  will  only turn the situation more problematic.   So he  left it  on Shehnaaz. 

Why everytime  she  will be the one to  induce  the  ignoring game  ?  She should understand,  sometimes  it  can be exhausting  for him too.  But this  habit of her , seemed to be unchangeable to Sidharth.

But  even after realizing the irrelevance of this fight  , he  was  sticking to his decision .  He  too didn't try to talk to her.  He was doing in his own work  being locked in his study. 

After dinner Shehnaaz  went to her bedroom  with her kids  .   She  kept  a  full meal  on  the dinning table for him   but didn't ask him for having the dinner  .   She  shutted the door but didn't lock it so that he could come inside, whenever he wanted.  Sidharth was still in his study.

_'  Pata nehi kaunsa Ramayan likh rha hain .  Meri  aukaat kaha jo isko samjh paun ,  Iske kaam ko samjh paun .  Haye amma, kabse baat nehi kar rhi hun.  Lekin time hi kahan hain mujhe manane ke liye.  Mar jau, phir bhi  nehi manayega aaj  mujhe .  Kya pata kya  khunnas hain mere saath.  Mere saath hain to hain,  bachcho ne kya kiya  ?  Meri  nanhi si bachchi  kitna miss kar rhi thi,  ekbar bhi usko godh main nehi  uthaya ! Akkdu,  Khadoos  !  Gadha!
Ab ayega tabbhi  maine baat nehi karna ! '
Shehnaaz was  freaking frustrated  ! She  could not stop mumbling  out her temper. 

after twelve at night he came out from the study  .   After  eating  only a small  portion  of  his dinner  he felt almost full.  He left the rest  part on the table  and  was about to knock on the bedroom door.  Seeing  the door  already opened he  didn't  knock  and  entered silently.  The night lamp was dimmed  , illuminating a little space  with its soft  glow  , at the corner of the room. 

Shehnaaz was asleep facing towards the wall  ,  she was fully covered by a  thin  bed linen .  He could not see her face.   Between the space of her  and the wall,  Joey and Moon were sleeping  hugging their  mom.  Sidharth slowly crawled on the bed and laid beside her. 
Shehnaaz  didnot move by an inch.  She was awake , still did not move towards him.  Sidharth was slowly loosing the  hold that he maintained on himself all the day.  He just wanted  to end this  meaningless fights .  What  else could he do.  Staying  away from her feels like hell  to him .

Joey has a habit of waking up in the middle of night.  That time he needs to be fed  and  swinged to make him fall asleep again. If Shehnaaz doesn't feed  and avoid responding,  he cries  and even screams that can wake everyone up.  
_' Yaar Jo,  uthh jaa please.  Teri mummy ko bhi utha de.' He muttered. 

Siddhath  had to wait for almost ten minutes.  Suddenly Joey stared whimpering  . Shehnaaz woke up.  Actually acted of waking up.  She shifted Moon on the other side so that her sleep doesn't get affected.  Moon was lying between her parents. 
_' Thanks beta.  Great help. But look at your silly mom.  Keyse is masoom si  bachchi ko beech main daal diya !' He thought.
Moon could not know how she kept her mom distant from her dad.  Her dad hugged her close to his chest and  kissed her tenderly. 

Shehnaaz started feeding Joey.  There was no other way.  She looked at Sidharth who was failing to act of being asleep . She was tired of this hide and seek game. So was he. 
Shehnaaz couldn't hold herself back.  She placed a soft kiss on Sidharth's forehead.  After that, she shifted Moon beside Joey . Both of them were sleeping .  She moved towards Sidharth and again kissed his face .  Sidharth  locked his arms around her neck .  shehnaaz   broke in tears. 
_' Oh baby. Kya ho geya hain tumhe meri jaan? ' Sidharth  filled his voice with as much love as he could. 
Shehnaaz continued crying and rubbing her face to  his chest.
Sidharth got up and hugged her  tightly. 
_'  Sweetheart why are you behaving like that ?' he again asked in a honey dripping voice .
_' To kya ho geya, agar mujhe hurt hua aur main chup ho geyi to? ' She finally spoke up.  She was lying on his  chest. 
_' Hurt kiyun hua baby?  I said nothing that could hurt you. '
_' You won't understand Sidharth.  Meri baat chhoro.  Mujhe kisi bhi baat hurt kar sakta hain ,  that's so annoying  to me.  I'm sorry .  Mujhe galat mat samjhna please.  Main tumko kabhi nehi rokungi.  Main kiyun roku,  mujhe proud feel hota hain tumhare achievement se.  Pata nehi kya ho geya  mujhe.  Mom kab ayegi?  Mujhe yaad aa rhi hain. '

Shehnaaz tried her best to put her feelings in words for Sidharth who could understand even her silence.  He  took her head up  from his chest and looked at her eyes. 
_'  Shehnaaz,  you know that you have full right on me.  Tumhe agar kisi bhi baat se problem ho rha hain to tum mujhe bataogi . Why were you staying away from me? Why were you staying quiet?  Mujhpe  haq hain na baby? '
_' Sidharth, even the thought of staying away from you haunts me . But,  after everything ,  if you decide to go,  you will go for sure . '

_' OK OK.  Now relax. Come,  I'll massage your  back.  Pain ho rha hain na?' Sidharth started pressing her waist. 
_' Believe me Sidharth. I'm matured enough.  Main  apni aur apne bachcho ki responsibility  utha sakti hun.  You don't need to worry for them .  Just discuss about it with mom and leave.  I'm honestly speaking Sidharth. Mujhe koi  shikayat nehi hain. '
_' OK ,  OK  I completely understand baby.  Relax now.  I know you are hundred percent capable to raise our children .  But trust me.  I'll never take any decision  prioritizing my job or myself.  I'll always be there for you,  for my kids  and mom.  Baby just  stand by me.  I need you  the most. '
Sidharth  hugged her even tighter.  Before falling asleep, he said _' Aur ek baar bhi  eyse  dur rehne ki koshish kiya to  outcome bohut bura honewala hain. '
_' kya karoge?  Mujhe thappad maroge? '
_' Usse bhi bura.  Tum jab Jo ko dudh pilake sulane ki koshish karogi main usko jaga dunga . Phir  pilati rehna aur sulati rehna. '

Shehnaaz  angrily  pulled a  good volume of his hair.

//  like  the update and support my fictions. Thanks for reading. //