Chapter 28

August 17th 2020

August 17th 2020

Braden Nasir Smith
Born: June 19th, 2020

My baby was just 2 days away from his second month. He so beautiful and I love being around him constantly. Ni said "babe."

I said "yes." I was laid on the bed with Braden on my chest.

He came in and picked him up. He said "you got my son all laid up inside. We going to go to the pool at Kenny's."

I said "fine, gimme my baby tho."

He gave Braden back to me and gave me a kiss. He said "get ready when you get him ready ok?"

I said "ok."

I put on my bathing suit then a black see through cover up

I put on my bathing suit then a black see through cover up. I put Braden in baby blue swim shorts with little boats and a white swim shirt with a navy and baby blue boat on it with his name. I made sure to put him in a swim diaper and pack extra before we left. Ni said "did you grab his hat?"

I said "no can you?"

He ran upstairs and got it. My baby got a full head of hair and it's so cute. I grabbed the sensitive skin sunscreen and put it all over him as he cheesed at me. I grabbed the bottles I pumped earlier and put them in the cooler bag.

I said "mommy baby going swimming." As I strapped him into his car seat.

He kicked his little feet. When Ni came back down we left out. Ni carries him to the door while I grabbed our book bag and his diaper bag. He knocked and Nova answered the door in her bikini with her 6 month old belly. She rubbed it lightly and said "awww finally got y'all out. My god baby here yayy."

We went out back and Ni took him out his car seat. I put the bottles in the fridge and came back to him laid up on his daddy shoulder. I pecked his cheek and he gripped his hand on my hair. I said "you love pulling mommy hair."

He let it go and Ni said "you got him? I'm bout find Kenny and a drink."

I said "ok babe."

Ni passed me Braden and he was all giggles. He gave me a kiss and then went inside.

I held Braden to me as we got into the water. I dipped his little legs in and he kicked his feet. Ni came back out with this blue wrap, he said "lemme see him, he bouta go right in here."

Since he is still learning to hold up his neck Ni placed him in a way that would relieve pressure. He got in with me and said "look at him just cheesing."

When Ni started kissing me Braden started crying. I said "aww papas."

Ni said "uh uh this my wife."

He kissed on me some more. I held Braden's hand while Ni was kissing me. I said "pooty."

Nova got in the water and said "come on, we ditching them."

We swam to the deep end and Ni said "wow.. you left me."

I said "I love you daddy."

Ni said "you better stop."

I said "come here."

He said "you come here."

He was sitting on the third step, I swam over and straddled his waist while lifting my baby out of the contraption. I said "hi mamas baby."

Braden pulled at my top and was drooling on my titties. He said "you tryna show ya mom boobs Brae?"

When I laid him on my chest and he was sprawled acrossed it with his head on my shoulder. I sat on the steps and within 5 minutes he was knocked. I got off and got dry before putting him in his tent. Inside of it was a towel and a fan. When I got back into the water Ni pulled me onto his lap. I said "you love being on me huh?"

He said "mhm you be too busy with Brae, I want some attention."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. I said "I love you, I love you."

He said "I love you too." He gripped my ass and started kissing on my neck.

I said "see this is our problem." While laughing.

He said "what is?"

I said "we gon have a whole football team fucking with us."

He said "as we should."

I laughed as he began sucking on my neck. I said "stop cause im wet and ain't nothing we can do."

He lifted my ass out the water and went to their little sun house with a little living room and bathroom. He locked the door and pulled my bottoms off. I said "you be too ready."

He pushed himself inside me and I moaned loudly. He said "cause it's been months."

He continued to stroke slowly while I moaned and clenched. I said "fuck Ni."

He said "let me hit it from the back."

I turned around and arched, he slide in me and said "this shit unreal."

I moaned and clenched as I began to cum. He bent down and grabbed my hair. I said "lemme throw it back on you daddy."

He paused his motions and I started tossing my shit on his dick. He said "god damn Saph." When we both climaxed we put our bathing suits back on.

We went back into the pool and Nova said "a shame."

I laughed and sat on his lap facing him. He slowly rubbed my back as I had my head on his shoulder. He said "you tired now huh?"

I said "nope im just resting."

He laughed and said "girl get up."

The StruggleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara