Chapter 4

Sapphire POVWhen we left the mall we went back to my house, he said "what you doing?"

Sapphire POV
When we left the mall we went back to my house, he said "what you doing?"

I said "I'm bout to put on something comfy and chill."

He said "but on something comfy and let me take you somewhere."

I said "ughh you not gon let me just chill."

He said "no girl let's go."

I changed and put on the outfit above. I said "what else I gotta bring?"

He said "if you got a blanket, bring that."

I grabbed my comfortable blanket and put it in a tote bag. We left and he said "imma stop and get us some food."

I said "okay."

I got comfortable in my seat and he pulled up to some restaurant. He came out with a bag and it had 2 platters. He said "hold this, don't open it til I say so."

I said "fine." It smelled so good though.

He drove about 20 minutes then pulled up near a wooded area then it had a path. He drove and it was a drive in movie. It was playing It. He said "you fuck with scary movies?"

I said "yeah but imma be honest I'm terrified of clowns."

He said "aww, you still wanna stay?"

I said "yeah. I'm trynna get into this food what you get me."

He opened it up and I looked at him

He opened it up and I looked at him. I said "oh shit, oh my godddd. This looks so good wait."

He laughed and said "why would I get you bad food?"

I said "awww, come here." He turned and got close and I pecked his lips a couple times. I said "thank you.."

I grabbed the fork and we both started eating. He said "i want you to be my girl foreal.. I know we just met each other, but I feel like I've known you for a long time."

I almosted choked on my food, I said "I'm sorry, didn't I tell you I was toxic baby."

He said "how? I'm just curious. I know it's personal but you know where my loyalty lie."

I said "do you want kids?"

He said "of course, who doesn't?"

My heart broke a little already because I admitted to someone for the first time, "I can't have kids. I want kids, trust me but I can't carry a child."

You could see he felt bad instantly he said "I'm sorry Saph, I didn't know."

I said "it's ok, you're the first person I've admitted it too."

He said "can I ask what happened?"

I said "I was raped when I was a child, when my mother went to put me on birth control when I was 16 and the doctor said it's no point."

He said "but you still want a family?"

I smiled and said "yes of course. I've wanted kids forever and that just really broke me knowing I would never be able to carry my own baby."

He said "but you could always try other ways though, right? Or adopt."

I said "yeah, I could but it's just I don't know maybe if you're a female you'd understand. I just always wanted a baby of my own, blood and everything."

He said "you could do that through IVF."

I said "yeah I guess. I don't know."

He said "gimme a kiss." I looked at him and then picked my lips out. He gave me a kiss and said "don't think about that shit now. I just want you to be my girl. I don't care about any of that shit right now. We gon be ready for our kids when they come. That's a promise."

I said "I guess."

He laughed and was kissing me all over my face. He was sucking on my lower lip. He said "fine ass."

I said "cut it before you start something." I finished my food and he got out throwing out the trash.

When he got back in there was a scary part and I jumped then he pulled me into his lap and pushed his seat back and leaning it. I laid my head on his chest as I got comfortable. He grabbed my ass lightly and rubbed it while we watched the movie.

I looked up at him and he pulled my face towards him. I started kissing him back and I straddled his waist. He said "you so sexy yo, you don't even understand."

I said "you hard?"

He held my hips down so I felt him threw his pants. He said "you tell me."

I said "hard as shit, ready to be rode."

I felt his shit twitch and I pulled off my sweatpants and unbuttoned my bodysuit. He pulled his pants down and I slid down onto him. I said "oh fuck."

He said "shit, yo pussy wet as hell."

He wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my ass. I said "oh fuck.. Nigel." He started kissing my neck and I felt myself bout to cum.

He said "wait."

I said "I can't, fuck."

I came all over his dick, then he smacked the shit out of my ass leaving a red mark and he said "what I tell you?" I almost came again from that alone. He said "gotcha shit clench like you trynna drain me."

He pushed my bodysuit down and started sucking on my nipples. I said "aww fuck, this dick so good daddy."

He started pushing me up and down on him. He said "shit, Sapphire.."

I felt myself tense up around him again as I came. I got off of him and I said "ok I'm done." I grabbed my wipes from my bag and cleaned myself off then put my sweatpants back on. I laid back into my seat and pulled my blanket over me and I was knocked out.

About an hour later we was back at his house, and he had woke me up. He opened my door and said  "you gon get out?"

I said "can you carry me? I don't feel like putting my shoes back on."

He laughed and picked me up. He said "you a big baby."

I said "atleast I'm light."

He said "yeah I guess."