chapter 32

sapphire's povwhen i woke up ni said "it's date nightttt

sapphire's pov
when i woke up ni said "it's date nightttt."

i said "where my baby?"

he said "wow you fake."

i laughed and kissed his cheek. i said "where my baby?"

he said "he still sleep."

i said "not uh."

he grabbed his phone and pulled up the crib camera. brae was knocked out. i said "then i'm going back to sleep."

he said "damn and to think i was gon make breakfast."

i looked up at him and said "so now just try and burn the house down."

he laughed and said "wow you tryna play me? fine when you wake up hungry don't say nun."

i laughed knowing he was gon order something. i said "yeah i hear ya."

i fell back asleep and when i woke up brae was crawling on me on the bed. i looked at the clock and it said 9am. i moved over giving him kisses as he smiled and gave me kisses back. i said "goodmorning baby, you hungry?"

he smiled and i kissed on his face. i got up using the bathroom and then brushing my teeth. i got back into bed and turned around laying on my back he crawled into my lap and said "mama."

ni said "i'm bouta go downstairs and i may get us some food."

i said "okay."

i put on pj masks and brae was tuned in as i got him set up feeding. i put another pillow behind my back and leaned up while i held him on my chest. when he finished eating i burped him and pulled my shirt back up. brae got comfy laying on my chest as i held him and he watched pj masks. after the episode ended i picked him up and kissed him again. i heard the front door alarm go off and when we got downstairs ni was in the kitchen with all this food out. i said "awwww daddy loves us."

he laughed and said "girl don't do that. i gotta go to work but i'll be back by 6."

me and brae looked at each other and then at him. i said "always leaving me and my twin."

he said "nah yall looks was on point. lemme see my son."

he took him out my arms and brae said "daaa."

he laughed and held him on his chest kissing his forehead. he started talking to him as i sat down at the island. ni came and sat down with brae in his lap. we started making our plates before we prayed. we ate our food and he gave brae some eggs. he didn't know how to feel about them and i was cracking up. i got up and grabbed his strawberry apple cereal puffs. i said "put him in the chair."

"