Chapter 22

Ni said "come on baby."

I didn't feel like getting up, I said "I don't feel like it."

He said "what's wrong?"

I said "I don't feel good Ni."

He said "what you mean? Why don't you feel good?"

I said "I think it's morning sickness but it's just making me feel sick as hell."

He said "come on."

He helped me up and I knew I was gon throw up. I went to the bathroom and started throwing up. When I finished I brushed my teeth but still felt like shit. He said "feel any better?"

I said "no I feel like shit."

I laid back down and he came sitting next to me in the bed. He rubbed my stomach lightly. He said "aight mama. I'll be back, call me if you need me ok?"

I said "ok babe."

He kissed my forehead and then left out. I got comfortable in bed and took a nap. When I woke up it was 2pm, I had fell asleep at 11, I called Ni. He said "wassup mama."

I said "where you at babe?"

He said "I'm at Kenny's, I'm bout to come home now."

I said "it's okay babe, take ya time."

He said "aight love you."

I said "love you too babe, talk to you when you get home."

I got up and used the bathroom. When I got out the bathroom I went to the kitchen and made something light to eat. I grabbed my laptop and started doing my lesson plans. When I got onto my second one, Ni walked in. He said "hey ma, you feeling better?"

I said "yeah a little, I just felt like shit for a little."

He came and pecked my lips a few times. He said "I love you ma."

I said "I love you too."

He said "im bout to make you some food, what you want?"

I said "anything, I'm starving."

He laughed and said "you better had ate something with my son in you."

I said "I had some crackers, but I want some real food now."

He said "you needa start eating more babe."

I said "yeah so feed me."

He went into the kitchen and made us food. He made us mad and cheese, broccoli, steak, and mash potatoes. I said "awww babe."

He wrapped his arms around me and pecked me. He said "you so fine."

I started pecking on his cheek. I said "thank you for making dinner."

I sat down while he gave me some grape juice. He said "since you can't have wine."

I said "thank you babe."

We ate all our food and then I had a piece of cake. He said "now my son is fed."

I said "I missed you."

He wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips. He said "I missed you."

I said "can we go lay down? I'm tired."

We went upstairs and got into the shower. After the shower I put on my pink tight short onesie. It hugged my belly. I turned to the side and took a few pictures. Ni came beside me hopping in my pictures. I said "aw we look cute."

I laid next to him and posted the picture of us. I sent him the pictures and he posted his favorite one of us. He captioned it "my baby having my baby."

I said "that was cute."

He rubbed my stomach as the baby started kicking. He said "daddy missed you fat man."

I said "he missed you too, he be kicking when your on the phone."

He said "thats my boy."

He pecked my lips a few times and I said "I missed you babe I'm glad you got off today."

He said "same I'm glad I got to spend time with Kenny and you."

I said "what you and Kenny do babe?"

He said "just chilled and talked, he was catching me up."

I said "y'all so cute, besties."

He laughed at me and said "girl don't."

I straddled him and said "can I get some dick daddy?"

He said "you be so horny, you lucky you gotta nigga to match your sex drive."

I said "mhm."

He started kissing on my neck and I felt myself growing wet. He unbuttoned the top of my onesie and pulled out my boobs out. He said "you so damn fine."

I moaned cause they were extremely sensitive. He pulled my onesie off and started kissing on me. I said "please baby."

He slowly pushed himself inside of me. He said "you wet as hell Saph."

I moaned as I wrapped my legs around me. I said "shit Ni."

He said "what you trynna get pregnant again?"

I laughed as he kissed on my neck deeply inside of me. I said "shit."

When we both finished we got back into the shower before I put on a pair of panties and a tank top laying down. He said "you so pretty."

I said "thank you baby."

He said "gimme kiss."

I pecked his lips and wrapped his arms around me. I said "you so damn fine."

He wrapped his arms around me and said "sexy ass."

He rubbed my back lightly until we both fell asleep.

When I woke up I used the bathroom. Ni was still knocked out so I laid next to him. I said "baby."

He rubbed my side and kissed my belly. He said "goodmorning mama."

I said "I'm bout to make breakfast babe."

He said "aight, I'll wake up when it's done."

I laughed and went downstairs. I started making bacon egg and cheese croissants. When I finished I went upstairs and said "come on baby." He got up and followed me downstairs.

He said "thank you Saph." I pecked his lips before we started eating. I ate my food and he said "girl this shit jumping."

I said "thank you!"

He said "what you wanna do today ma?"

I said "spend time with you."

He said "that was cute babe."