Chapter 3

Sapphire POVI woke up the next day and put my clothes back on

Sapphire POV
I woke up the next day and put my clothes back on. I said "damn my head is killing me."

Nigel was still passed the hell out. I grabbed my phone and checked it.

Nova: Damn bitch, he was fucking the shit outta you huh?
Nova: bitch wake up, Kenny gon bring us to the car.

I walked out of his room and I said "Nova bitch wya."

She said "kitchen." I went there and she said "lil hoe."

I said "bitch cut it out. Can we go? I need a shower."

She said "yeah."

He said "wasgud Saph?"

I said "hey Kenny." We left and made it back to the club. We got into Niva car and she brought me back to my house.

She said "so how was it?"

I said "bitch amazing but I doubt imma see him again."

She said "why?"

I said "I don't know, I just don't know where or why we would cross paths again."

She said "girl you put that pussy on him, he's gonna come back but ok mama. I'll talk to you later, Kenny taking me to dinner."

I said "aww so cute, text me how it goes."

I got out and went to my room. I stripped out my clothes and showered. I had hickies on my neck and titties. I'm like damn we were really fucking fucking last night. After my shower I dried off and put on lotion. After I put on a cropped white cami, light pink shorts, and white slippers. I went to the kitchen and made myself some sausage gravy and biscuits. I made it and as I finished I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door and came face to face with Nigel.

He said "why you leave without saying bye?"

I was shook. I said "um I didn't want to wake you, how do you know where I live?"

He said "Kenny asked Nova and she told me."

I said "aww she a rat, I just made breakfast though so you want some?"

He said "yea sure." He came in and followed me to the kitchen. He said "your house is nice."

I said "thank you." I made him a plate and myself a plate then put it on the island. I said "want some orange juice?"

He said "yeah that's fine."

I poured two glasses then we sat down and ate. I said "so wassup?"

He said "first of all, you got hickies all over. I apologize but I like the thought of them on you."

I said "shut up."

He laughed and said "but I wanna get to know you better. I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later."

I said "sure, what you wanna do?"

He said "wanna see a movie?"

I said "yeah sure."

After we ate I cleaned up and he said "you so beautiful."

I said "thank you."

He said "I'm mad tired now."

I said "we can take a nap."

I went upstairs and I went up to my room. He said "you tired?"

I said "a little. I'm use to waking up early as hell so not really."

He said "aww yeah you said you're a teacher right?"

I said "yup, 2nd grade."

I laid down and got comfortable with my bed while he did too. He said "I work with kids too but I'm a nurse."

I said "that's so cute."

He said "yeah I love it."

I said "aww I love teaching, it's my first year. Nova and I were celebrating my first week actually."

He said "aww that's cute."

I said "ok nap time."

I laughed and laid down. He said "alright."

I passed my ass out and when I woke up I got out of bed. I put on my jeans, a white shirt, black fur jacket, and black furry Birkenstock's. I went in the bathroom and did my hair then my makeup. I said "is yo ass up yet?"

He rolled over and looked at me. He said "you look cute."

I said "thank you."

He came over to me and said "ready?"

I said "yeah, you think we can go to the mall first?"

He said "yeah."

When we got there I went and got some clothes buying them. He said "lemme buy you something mama."

I said "I'm good. I like buying my stuff myself."

He came behind and close to me he said "you gon get out that habit when you mine."

I laughed and said "who said I wanna be yours?"

He said "girl don't front."

I said "I'm not a girl, this a grown woman you're dealing with. Ok sweetie?"

He laughed and said "alright ma, my fault."

I said "yeah your fault."

He said "aight come on let's get some food."

I said "okay." I was hungry again so I was happy.

He said "you be so mean when you hungry."

I said "shut up."

He said "why you cover my marks?"

I said "boy cause as I said I'm grown. Don't get me wrong cause we was drunk it was feeling good but I can't be covering hickies everyday for work. You feel me?"

He said "fasure I gotchu, next time. Since you making it seem like it's happening again."

I said "don't get attached I'm no good for you."

Then we sat down at the Cheesecake Factory and he said "why you say that?"

I said "cause I'm just not. Trust me."

He said "you trynna tell me you toxic?"

I said "I'm not toxic, but I most likely can't give you what you want."

He said "how do you know what I want?"

I said "what I can't give you is something everyone wants.. include myself however I am unable to provide you with that. I'd rather just have a good lunch with my lil friend."

He said "aight we can talk more later about this."

I said "who said I'll be with you later."

He said "I just did."