Chapter 10

Sapphire POVToday we board are flights and go back to Houston at 3:30am

Sapphire POV
Today we board are flights and go back to Houston at 3:30am. We went to get dinner at 10, he said "girl you look so sexy."

I said "I wanted to get cute for you daddy."

I laughed and he said "mm thank you ma."

We went to a little cute restaurant. I said "it's cute in here."

He said "yeah, the shades of pink next to you make your skin glow."

I laughed and said "thank you baby."

He said "you hungry?"

I said "starving."

We ate our food and he kept trying to touch my legs. He said "you wet?"

I said "not one single meal man you always trynna start sum."

He laughed and said "no one told you have ya nipples out."

I said "mm you was loving on it in the car. Sucking them and shit."

He said "ya damn right now you got me hard in this restaurant."

I laughed and blew him a kiss. I said "I'm glad we got to have this trip."

He said "me too," he bent over the tables and kissed me.

I said "you ready to go?"

We left the restaurant and gathered our things into the car. We got to the airport and I had changed into a comfy outfit.

 We got to the airport and I had changed into a comfy outfit

When I got inside he said "baby girl."

I said "yes?"

He said "you look a comfy sexy, ready to get fucked on a plane if you will."

I laughed and we got onto the plane. I got comfortable next to him and he held me. When the flight ended he woke me up and we got off. When we got off he said "ard we gon get food then leave."

I did a little dance and we both got a jalapeño burger and fries. I said "thank you baby."

After we ate we went to my house, I laid across my bed savoring it for a minute. He said "girl you mad dramatic."