chapter 33

date night continued

sapphire's pov
i said  "alright fats , mommom time."

i brought him to nigel's mom and brae said "mama."

i didn't want to leave him in that moment but ni's mom said "ugh uh, come with mommom for the night."

she got him off me and i pouted a little. i said "alright bye fat man. i love you."

i kissed his forehead a few times and he said "i wuv you," before i eventually left.

when i got back into the car i called nova and she answered my facetime. i said "i'm bouta cry."

she said "bitch why?"

i said "cause i dropped brae off at his mommom's and i'm sad he was bouta cry before i left."

she said "girl my god son is mad spoiled. let his mom have him girl. leave. ain't it date night?"

i said "ugh yeah lemme go."

she said "aight bye bestie have fun, get lit."

i laughed and said "bye girl."

we hung up and i drove home. i put on my dress and did my makeup fixing my hair. ni pulled up and called me. he yelled my name from downstairs before coming up and kissing me. i gave him a kiss and said "hi baby."

he said "hey beautiful. you ready?"

i said "yeah lemme put shoes on."

about 10 minutes later we left. ni said "pretty ass."

i smiled and gave him a kiss. when we got to the restaurant he opened my door and gave me a kiss. i grabbed the bag for him and put it in my purse and walking beside him. we sat down and i ordered a sprite and he got some wine. i said "open your gift babe."

he opened it and said "wait, wait saph are you serious?" i nodded with a smile. he said "oh shit, aye shooting for one and got twoooo."

i laughed and he kissed my face. he said "i love you so much."

i said "i love you more."

he said "awww you gon be waddling like crazy."

i said "im finna be all belly."

he said "i can't wait."

we ordered our food and when it came out he said "this shit look good but my wife look better foreal."

i smiled covering my face. we prayed over our food before eating. i had got a broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breast with asparagus and mash potatoes.

he got a surf and turf and his plate looked perfect too. as we ate he said "nah yours looks good we needa make it sometime."

i said "facts i'm gonna make it one day next week probably. just remind me."

he said "i gotchu ma."

after we had dinner we went back to our house. ni gave me a bag and inside it was some white silk pajamas, a stack of cash, and a card. i read the card and it said "to the love of my life, mother of my child, and my pregnant wife,

i love you. you spend so much time worrying bout everyone else. i want you to remember yaself ma, this whole stack goes to you. only spend that money on you.

love,

ya husband."

i started kissing him and i said "i love you."

he rubbed my ass and said "go get changed ma."

i put on a white bralette and matching panties. then i threw on the white silk shirts and button up silk shirt that had a SNS on the pocket in a cream color. it fit loose because he said "i want you to wear it when my babies get bigger too."

i tied it up loosely and took some pictures in it because it was so cute. he got himself a matching pair so he came into my pictures. i said "awwww i love you."

we took some pics sitting in front of our mirror and i posted bout 3 of them.

@saphsmith: love being his mrs💜 date night was a success🥂

it got a lot of love from friends and my lil following on instagram. after i posted it i put my phone down and got into bed with him. he said "you needa start sleeping on ya side again."

i said "yeah yeah dad."

he laughed as i straddled his lap. he said "we really got two more on the way.. that's crazy."

i said "ain't it? God's blessing us went from thinking i'm sterile to having Brae and now two more babies on they way."

he said "that's a bar."

i laughed and said "shut up."

he was rubbing my hips and sides gently as i sat on him. he said "i can't wait til you start showing. you be so pretty carrying my children."

i laughed and said "i know." he stared at me before pulling my face to his and kissing me.

he started squeezing on my ass and i laughed lightly in between our kisses. he said "come on we going to sleep."

i said "we can't have no seccccx."

he laughed and said "no ma'am. i know you ain't ask cause i wasn't there but with twins ya first trimester is when you most at risk to miscarry. sooo we can have as much as you want during the second but i ain't risk nothing."

i said "what bout sixty nine?"

he laughed and said "you a freak."

i said "my favorite part bout date night other than spending alone time with my husband is that we both get to nut with no interruptions."

he laughed and said "yo you are something else, come on then. take ya seat ma."