chapter 34

sapphire's povi woke up and ni was still laying down

sapphire's pov
i woke up and ni was still laying down. i got up and into the shower. i took my medicine and then i did my hair in the cornrows.

after i got dressed and ni was up by now and had gotten in and out the shower. i put on my hoodie and we left to pick up brae. ni said "wait. for i can't kiss you cause brae spoiled."

he kissed on my lips and i smiled.

i said "i love you."

he said "i love you too."

soon as we got in nigel's momma said "no you not taking my grand baby, go out again tonight."

i laughed and said "i miss my baby ma."

brae was laying on his back on his mat. he started smiling kicking and laughing when he saw us. i picked him up and said "hi mamas baby. i missed you."

he said "mama."

ni came behind me and kissed brae's forehead. brae said "hi papa."

brae laid against my chest and i rubbed his back. i said "i love you fats."

he said "i wuv you mama."

i kissed his forehead and we left his mom house. when we made it to the car i put brae in and got in front.

nigel drove us home and brae was sleep. i said "my baby always be sleep. i hope his siblings do the same."

nigel said "yeah right."

i laughed and said "i already know they finna be demons, brae was too good."

when we got home nigel took him out the car and i opened the door. nigel put him in the swing and i sat on the couch. he came and sat down with me.

i said "gimme kiss."

he came towards me and kissed my lips multiple times. he said "what you want to eat?"

i said "them tacos."

he nodded pulling up his phone and ordering us food. i laid my head in his lap as he rubbed my waist.  abort 20 minutes later he went and grabbed our food.

we went into the kitchen and ate our food. when i finished eating i threw away the trash and i heard brae begin to cry. i went into the living room and picked him up out the swing. i said "hi papa, you awake now?" he was still crying so i said "alright alright, let's change ya pamper."