Chapter 9

Sapphire POVToday we went to the beach

Sapphire POV
Today we went to the beach. I said "daddy."

He said "you so damn fine."

He said "you getting thick mama."

I smiled as he laughed I said "oh you noticed? I thought it was just me."

He said "hips spreading, you look fine as hell."

I said "mhmm getting thick for daddy."

He smacked my ass and said "don't play on this beach ma."

I laughed and gave him a kiss. We got up and got a drink, I said "you like trying new things babe?"

He said "I'd be down to try whatever with you ma."

I looked at him and I felt emotional. I said "I love you daddy. So much."

He said "I love you too but I'm being serious Sapphire, I'm willing to try anything when it comes to you. You changed my life so much in the time we've been together."

I gave him a kiss and wrapped his arms around me. I said "you changed mine too baby. You gave me hope."

He said "and you got the best pussy I ever had in my life."

I laughed and said "you so dumb."

After we chilled on the beach and got into the water. I am not the best swimmer so I was hanging on him like a lil monkey. He grabbed my butt and kissed my lips. He said "you so damn fine."

I laughed and said "you've told me."

He said "I just gotta make sure you know ma."

I said "you so sexy daddy."

He said "sexy as fuck, good thing you know."

I laughed and said "nigga don't do that."

He said "Sapphire."

I said "yes babe?"

He said "I want you to have all my kids ma."

I tensed up a little and he said "Sapphire I'm being serious. Even if we gotta pay millions, I wanna have a piece of us and our love."

I felt tears in my eyes building I said "baby I want to as well. Baby I want your kids, I want everything Ni. It's just they told me that it would never be able to happen. I just don't wanna pay so much money and we never get what we are expecting."

He wiped my tears off and gave me a long kiss. He said "can we atleast try?"

I said "yes." My mood was kinda down so I said "I'm bout to go lay back and get some tan."

He said "ok mama I'll be up there in a minute."

I got off of him and went to the beach. I laid down and I said "God, please let us do this. Allow me to carry his baby and we get a healthy baby. In Jesus Christ, amen."

When I opened my eyes he was getting out of the water. He came towards me and laid down next to me. He said "baby I'm sorry if I-."

I cut him off and said "no don't be sorry, it's okay. We gon try ok? We gonna try everything and then just let God work."

He wrapped his arms around me smiling and kissing me. He said "I love you so much."

I said "I love you too." A couple of hours later we left. In the room we showered and then got into bed. He went down and started eating me. I said "oh fuck."

He kept going until I came and slowly inserted himself. He gave me a kiss and said "this my pussy babygirl?"

I moaned louder and said "yes daddy."

He leaned into me and was giving me deep stroke. He said "fuck, stop clenching on daddy dick."

I laughed and said "uhhh I can't."

I felt myself cumming all over his dick. He said "you can't never hold it."

I said "shit, Ni. It be too much to handle." He lifted both my legs holding them in front of him and fucking me like that. I said "oh fuck daddy."

He said "shit I'm bout to cum." He came in my pussy and then gave me a kiss.

I said "you love this pussy huh?"

He laughed at me and sucked on my neck. He said "mm and you love this dick."

I laughed and we showered one more time before laying down. I said "I'm so tired now."

He said "exhausted at this point."

I laid on top of him and he kissed my forehead. I said "goodnight baby."

When we woke up the next morning he started kissing me. He said "you ready mama?"

I laughed and said "I'm tired as hell but yes."

He helped lifted me up and we got in the shower and dressed. He said "you so beautiful."

I said "Nigel."

He looked at me funny, he said "oh so I'm not Ni now."

I laughed and said "aww my baby your are Ni, I was just tryna get your attention."

He said "mm."

I said "you didn't even like me calling you Ni at first."

He said "I got use to it though."

I pinched his cheeks and said "aww my baby likes his nickname, I love you baby."

He said "mhm I love you too."

I said "gimme some kisses baybayy."

He laughed and pecked my lips. He said "fine ass."

I walked away pushing him with my butt I said "excuse, my thick ass in the way."

He started laughing so hard he said "yo Saph you are a fucking trip I swear."

I laughed twerking using my Megan knees  I said "it looks better on the dick."

He said "girl you better quit."

I said "you know it do daddy." I stood in front of him and did my white girl twerk.

He said "that ass is getting fat baby."

He started smacking my ass. I said "yeah told you daddy."

I left and walked away. He said "let's go ma."

I said "yeahhh witcho fine ass."

He laughed at me and started kissing me. He said "you gon make me fuck you."

I laughed and said "no baby. Let's gooo zip lining."

He laughed at me and said "fine let's go babe."