Chapter 23

Sapphire POV
I woke up and Ni was kissing my forehead. He said "goodmorning baby."

I said "goodmorning daddy."

He said "how you feel?"

I said "very tired."

He said "aight I took a 4 day vacation, needa break from all that and I wanna spend time with my woman."

I wrapped my arms around him the best I could with a pout. I said "thank you babe I really was missing you like crazy."

He started pecking my forehead and I kissed his lips. He said "I love you."

I said "I love you too." I got up and used the bathroom, then washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

He said "what you tryna do mamas?"

I wrapped my legs around his body and started kissing on his neck. I said "I want some dick."

He laughed at me and said "lemme taste you first, I missed you."

I said "okayy." He turned me around on my back pulling my pants down.

He said "you so damn sexy."

My wax lady was still booking privately and I had just visited her so my pussy was feeling pretty asf. I said "daddy."

He started eating my shit while humming lightly. I moaned loudly, feeling my clit vibrating lightly. He said "you sweet as hell mama."

I said "thank you da-" I cut myself off cumming loudly.

I picked his head up and brought it to my lips. We started kissing as he pulled his boxers off and slowly pushed into me. He said "shit be wet as hell."

I felt my walls begin to clench around him. I said "fuck Ni!"

He said "girl loosen ya ass up, tryna turn me into a minute man."

I said "fuck daddy."

Once we both came we laid for a minute then got into the shower. After I dried myself off and put on a royal blue ethika sports bra and boxers. I put my hair into a bang with a bun.

He said "what you bouta do?"

I said "make some food. I'm hungry."

He said "what you making us?"

I said "I wanna baconeggandcheese. So imma make some."

He said "aight babe."

I went and made the food. I said "here babe."

I gave him his food while I put mine on the plate. I put our smoothies next to our plates and he pecked my lips. He said "thank you babe."

As we ate I was so hype. I was really hungry and it was hitting every spot. I said "nah my son was craving this."

He said "at least it ain't some nasty shit he wanting."

I rolled my eyes and said "yeah yeah."

He said "I missed you so much. I been wanting to be laid up this whole time."

I smiled and pecked his lips. He brought our dishes to the sink and washed them. I went into the living room and grabbed my blanket. He laid down and I laid in between his legs as he rubbed my belly. He turned on the tv. He put a show on and I got comfortable. He pecked the side of my head. I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up Ni said "was snoring ya ass off. Like you worked a 12 hour shift."

I said "damn, my scarf fucked up?"

He said "nah babe I fixed it for you."

I laid down moving my position as he rubbed my back. I said "thank you."