Chapter 2

Sapphire POVTonight is the night Nova decided we were going out

Sapphire POV
Tonight is the night Nova decided we were going out. I got ready and did my makeup slightly. I said "Novaa."

She said "yes Saph?"

I said "do we have to go out?"

She said "yes. Let's go."

I said "ugh fine!" We left and she drove.

She said "for not wanting to go out, you look sexy as shit bestie."

I said "thank you bestie."

When we got into the club, it was semi packed. She said "to the bar we go." I laughed and we walked through the crowd and to the bar. She got 2 shots of Hennessy. She said "to changing lives." We cheered and took the shot.

I said "ugh I hate henny."

She said "but it gets you lit soo let's go." We took 3 more shots each and then went to dance.

I said "Novaa I'm tipsy. I'm bout to shake some ass."

She laughed and said "yes bitch."

We laughed together and started dancing when Freak Nasty came on. I said "bitch we got Megan knees these hoes could neva."

After we got up and was twerking I spotted this fine lightskin walk in. I looked at him and he looked at me then winked. I laughed and Nova said "oool girl, you cutting up."

I said "let's get another shot." We went to the bar and took one more shot then got a henny and coke.

The boy had came over to the bar he said "hey beautiful, I'm Nigel."

I smiled and said with a little slur "I'm Sapphire."

Nova butted in and said "and I'm her bestfriend Nova, nice to meet you."

I looked at her and we started laughing. He said "nice to meet y'all, I saw you from across the way Ms. Sapphire. Me and my friends are in VIP, wanted to know if y'all would like to come."

I looked at Nova and she said "bitch yes." I looked back at him and said "yeah, take the lead."

I followed behind and Nova was right next to me. He walked up and introduced us, he said "guys, this is Sapphire and Nova."

They said "wassup?"

We sat down next to Nigel he said "that's Kenny, Kevin, Naj, and Chris." I nodded watching Nova look at Kenny.

I said "girl stop staring."

She said "eh bitch fuck you."

I laughed and said "girl you fucking wish."

She said "gay shit yo."

Nigel said "what's so funny?"

I said "my bestie on some gay shit."