𝟝𝟝

ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

I yawned as I got out of bed to pee

I slowly walked to the bathroom and I almost fell asleep again as I peed. When I was done, I flushed the toilet and went over to the sink to wash my hands and brush. I was about to grab my toothbrush but stopped midway when I saw a sticky note attached to it.

I looked around for a bit to make sure nobody was in here with me before grabbing the brush and the note, reading the note first.

Good morning
Might wanna add some toothpaste on that

I figured it was from Wayne because it was written in his sloppy handwriting and he had signed the bottom. Plus he stayed the night but had to leave early.

I shook my head and brushed my teeth. After that, I went downstairs to fix myself some breakfast but I saw a covered platter on the table with a note stuck to it and a bouquet of roses.

Healthy breakfast = energy
You're gonna need a lot of it later;)

I laughed at his innuendo and opened the platter.

"How the fuck...." I trailed off as I stared at the food on the plate. I know Wayne can't make nun' else but eggs so how the hell he make this?

There was another note attached to the plate.

Don't worry
I ain't make it myself so you safeಠ_ಠ
PS: Check out that emoticon I drew。◕‿◕
Pretty cool right?

I laughed as I went over to the fridge to grab some milk to drink. I grabbed the carton and poured some in a cup. I turned to go back to the table but stopped abruptly when I saw two more notes. "Hell nah. Somebody definitely in here"

I knew it wasn't Zee cause she left yesterday for an 'escapade' with Josh as she put it and she said she'd be gone for a week.

I looked around the kitchen and the living room but I didn't see anybody.

I felt like one of those girls in them horror movies.

I just shook it off and went back to the kitchen. I was just tripping.

I read the first note.

Don't trip
There's nobody there

"How the fuck did he know?" I muttered as I picked up the other note.