She makes a dash for a loose ball and feels Andi's shot connect with her leg as she does so, ending the game and practice.

"You totally could have beaten that throw, Charlie; Sulli's got a chicken arm."

Charlotte laughs, "Don't let her hear you say that. She can still make you run extra laps, you know."

Jordan laughs along with Charlotte as they make their way over to the bench to swap out their footwear.

"That wasn't too tough of practice, was it?"

"No, Coach." The girls all smile and laugh, "It was fun."

"Good, now let's head back to the hotel, get cleaned up and then we'll have a team supper at 9:00."

They head back to the hotel, and Charlotte and Alana alternate showering and getting changed. "You want to come with me to see Ash?"

"Nah, think I'm just going to chill and creep social media."

"Alright, don't have too much fun. I'll see you in a few."

Charlotte grabs her key, phone and slips on her shoes as she makes her way to the elevator and the 4th floor.

Knocking on the door, she doesn't immediately get an answer, so she continues to knock louder and more obnoxiously until Ashley opens the door looking more than a little disheveled.

Charlotte smiles, "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"

"Shut it, Gordon."

"Hey, Jessie. Should I leave so y'all can continue what you were doing?"

"Remind me again why we're friends?"

"Because I'm awesome and you love me, Sanchez. So, what's happening?"

Charlotte takes a seat on the made bed away from the pair of UCLA players.

"Not much, media stuff tomorrow; what about you?"

"Same. Mal is supposed to arrive tomorrow along with my Mom, and sister. Oh, Ash, Finn is coming as well but he won't be here until Friday."

"Sweet, I like Finn."

"I know you do. He asked me to tell you that he is still single and looking to mingle."

Jessie looks at Ashley, "Something that I should know?"

"Just that the two of them had a major flirtation thing going the last time they met."

"Anything more than that, Babe?"

Ashley shakes her head, "No."

"Hey Jess, do you think you could find someone to hang with for a short time, I kinda need to speak to Ash about something in private."

Jessie stands up and fixes her clothing, before making her way out of the room.

"I think I may have put you in the doghouse with Jessie."

"Not the first time and I know how to get myself out of it. So, what's on your mind?"

"Keep this between us, okay?"

Ashley nods, "You're not pregnant, are you?"

Charlotte bursts out laughing, "Not even close. I'm going to ask Mal's parents for permission to propose."

"I thought they already gave it to you?"

"They did, but I want to reiterate how much I love and respect their daughter and their family as a whole by gaining their permission to propose."