19

Taehyung took those papers politely from Jisoo,still maintaining eye contact.

He glanced at those papers and wanted to ask few more questions regarding presentation, so that she stays there for longer time and they can eventually drift into normal conversation from work stuff. Which happens every damn time they meet.

But he can't do this time, since there is Jennie beside him, who was sticking to him as bubblegum from  few minutes.

" Everything is clear and well presented. Thanks for putting good effort on this Jisoo. So, you can leave n______"

Jennie cut him off by "Well you were busy, so we will hang out next time on romantic date night. So yeah, bye Tae. Love you so much. Don't forget to message me when you reach home, so that we can video call and spend some quality time with each other ". With that Jennie kissed on his cheek and went off without even glancing back, afraid Taehyung would yell at her.

Taehyung was completely shook by her behaviour. First thing, she pecked her, that too infront of his love.

second she mentioned regarding video chat, quality time and all, which she know Taehyung would never ever accept her call.

After he came back to his senses, Jennie already left the cabin. He immediately glanced at Jisoo, who was looking sad while fidgeting with her fingers. Jisoo excused herself and ran back to her cabin.

Taehyung ruffled his hair in frustration, after she left his cabin.

He was sooo angry at Jennie right now. He can't run after her and give a tight slap for pecking him, as everyone would get suspicious regarding what's wrong with his fiancee, in giving a peck to her future husband.

So he noted mentally, to strictly warn Jennie, after he reach home. So that she wouldn't even dare to touch him with her filthy hands.

But about one thing, Taehyung was confused in this whole scenario was, why Jisoo seems sad,  before leaving his cabin.  As if she didn't like Jennie kissing him at all.

On the the other side, Jisoo felt stinging pain in  heart, after she reached her cabin.

Don't know why, she hated Jennie for  kissing him like that.

why she felt her heart crack by looking at that!?, why  her eyes were glossy after that incident!?.

She doesn't even know, this is something called Jealousy.
Which appears, when person feels that their loved one's are attracted to others or may be if other people try to woo their loved ones.

Well Jealousy is a part of love. But one's the relationship of love grows stronger.

If two people trust each other completely and do not hide anything between them. Then insecurities will be vanished from  their brains, then jealousy doesn't exit.

But in intial stages of relationship, jealousy is also considered as part of emotion called love.

She was well aware that she was attracted to Taehyung. She loves to be in his cabin for more time, enjoys talking with him as if he is one of her best friends.

She blushes easily, whenever he appreciates her. She loves to stare at his beautiful grin, which appears everytime, when he does extremely well in any of the meetings.

She couldn't forget elevator incident. Every damn day after that, Taehyung would knock into her dreams.

But now she realised, this feeling is something more than mere attraction.
But she is scared to label it.

Well she has to admit her feelings, similar to Taehyung. Will she?? or else  will hide her feelings??