14

AUTHOR POV~

It's the next morning after party, where everyone were tired but still managed to reach office.

Jisoo couldn't sleep properly last night. The way Taehyung assured her, taught her dance, that new feeling towards him, made her restless last night.

Anyways, she subsided all those thoughts. She thought it's just a moment of pleasant feeling. It can't stay longer.

                      +++++++++++

The day went very boring  and un entertained in Kim corporations.

Jisoo is about to leave with Sophie but due to extra work she has to stay a bit longer. Everyone left the building except Jisoo and Taehyung.

On the other side, Taehyung was tired, exhausted, frustrated. Seems like a bad day for him. The clock reached 9pm alerting both of them to leave  office.

Taehyung didn't knew Jisoo stayed in office due to extra work.

He reached the elevator in exhausted way about to close it,  but someone caught his attention who is none other than  jisoo.

" what the actual hell is she doing here?? Wait, did she work extra hours to complete new task. Aish!! What should I do with her?? . I already told her to complete remaining work  tomorrow "  he thought to himself while allowing her inside the elevator.

She entered the elevator and gave a sheepish smile to him. Cause she didn't listen his words earlier.

And one more thing, they are being in good terms after the party.

Eventhough both of them were exhausted from morning  but still  had a good talk while discussing work, sharing files.

Good talk in the sense reagarding work, they had a polite chat. Unlike earlier times, where Taehyung used to argue and Jisoo used to stay silent and sad.

" So you would never listen  my words.  Will you?? " Taehyung asked in blank tone.

" Mr kim what I _____" her words  were cut off by his glare.

Then she remembered,  Taehyung told to call him by his name when they are not in work mode.

" oops s-sorry Taehyung. Actually I wanted to complete today itself and that task seems to be pretty interesting. So  I worked a bit more "  she said with a bright smile which definitely striked an arrow at him.

Both are them were super tired. Desperately wanted  to reach home,  take a hot bath to relieve their stress.

So they maintained comfortable silence in elevator.

Eventhough Taehyung wanted to speak his heart. But he thought it's not the correct time, as both of them were in drained state. So he too remained silent.

Suddenly elevator stopped working making a loud thud sound. Jisoo stumbled and lost her balance due to  continous jerks of elevator.

The jerks were stopped by now. Then she realised, she was on top of Taehyung, holding his coat tightly.

Both of them immediately retracted to opposite positions.

"what happened!? " Jisoo  asked nervously.

Taehyung on other side was massaging his neck , which hurt a little during jerks.

" Even I don't know. Wait let me make a call to security " he assured , grabbed his phone and about to call. But to his dismay, there are no signals..............