2

HOBI'S POV_

Oh god for the fuck sake stop staring you creepy creature,  she might feel awkward by your looks.

"Hey hi Jisoo, you are really pretty today" I complimented with existing courage.
"Thanks hobi, you are handsome too" she replied back with that awestruck smile.

"Would you l-like to o-order Espresso or s-something!?. I heard they brew g-good h-here ".
I asked her.
Uff stop stuttering you dumbhead, I cursed myself internally.

"Umm yeah, sure hobi".

"Soooo, yeah two cups Espresso with extra sugar in it" I ordered to waitress.

There is an awkward silence between us, I don't know how to interrupt. I feel like, may be I would make more awkward by interrupting it.

Because this is not a hospital to talk about medical stuff, what we usually talk mostly.

Anyways I should let my insecurties hold me back. So i started conversing.
"I actually feel really good, to have weekend holiday. We can relieve our stress. It's becoming tiresome everday".

"Soo true hobi, everyday working with the clock is really difficult. In these days, we should relax more. And it relieves our stress too" she expressed with faint smile.

Our convo regarding our lives, profession went on.

Meanwhile we received our orders. We started having sip by enjoying retro vibes of cafe. It felt soo good. I don't want to break it. But have to, since we don't find free time again. So, I have decided to get straight without thinking of consequences.

"Jisoo I would like to ask you something !?" I said putting away all the fears that are constantly popping up in my head.

"Sure Hobi "she said while sipping the coffee. 

"Would y-you like to me by g-girlfriend?? " I confessed her and to my bad luck, her expression was completely changed.  I immediately felt regret for confessing. She thought for a while.

. "Umm..... Hobi sorry to say b-but I'm not ready to take up any relationship right now. Don't take it in wrong way. B-but the thing is I'm healing myself from my broken heart"  she said and I felt as if the world shattered into pieces.  

I expected this, because something about her tells me that she is not ready to take up this relationship. I didn't want to loose her. May be she needs time to recover. So with all the left over positivity "It's ok Jisoo, I just tried for a chance that's it". I told her with a broken smile.

"Hobi, please don't take it seriously. You are really great guy. You would find better one than me. Don't break the beautiful friendship between us please". she pleaded.

I felt myself bad for putting her in that situation.

"Uff it's ok Jisoo, I already told you,I just tried that's it.....and even I don't want to break friendship with you. I'm not that kind of guy btw". I expressed this with my sunshine smile, eventhough it hurts a little. I made myself clear that let her take time to recover.

Till then I don't want to put her in this awkward situation again. "Thank you Hobi, I hope you understand. I really like your attitude. A literal sunshine to everyone ". she said with a beautiful smile that always strikes an arrow.

So to make things lighter,  we pretended as if this didn't happen and had a normal chat regarding families, likes, dislikes and all. Finally we bid ourselves good bye and parted our ways.

                      +++++++++++++

JISOO'S POV_

LOVE, this word makes me think of my past, which I would regret thinking of that.

I was walking on the streets of Newyork with cold breeze hitting my face reminiscing the moments of my past life.

It's been five years, five fucking years I haven't talked to him, haven't seen him. My heart still beats rapidly thinking of him. How could he do that???. How could he say that??.
A tear slipped from my eyes without recognizing......