8

AUTHOR POV ~

It's been days of Jisoo working in Kim corporations. Guess what, she didn't mess up with work.

She gained good reputation in company. Taehyung have been observing everything. The way she interacts with everyone, the way she works, the way she helps others in their work and all.

For Taehyung it's becoming very difficult. He is trying his best to not to hear his heart. But still he couldn't get over it.

Whenever Jisoo glances him, he feels like there is something  pushing in him to make her smile, to see her beautiful smile, to protect her from this world.

He being himself, brushing it aside and started to behave more rudely with Jisoo. On the other side, Jisoo couldn't understand why the hell Mr kim is behaving in this  way with her. Eventhough she didn't mess her work.

Right now Taehyung was walking towards his cabin early morning. He came earlier today to check and sign some necessary files for today's imp meeting. He also informed Jisoo, John and Sophie to come early for checking necessary files to be submitted in today's most important meeting.

While walking towards his cabin, he heard some giggling sounds. He peeked to know who it is. They are none other than Jisoo and Sophie cracking jokes and giggling together.

If it was previous Taehyung, then damn he would be angry as hell. But now he stood there watching Jisoo laughing loud. He couldn't take eyes off her. He wanted to hear those sounds more. Unknowingly a smile crept on his face.

He came into his senses and left their cabin. The day went well with success of meeting. He is so happy today .
He permitted everyone to go earlier as work is done.

                   +++++++++++++

Taehyung reached his manison in Mercedes Benz. Every maid greeted him, he bowed at them. Eventhough he is arrogant. He never disrespects others without any reason. He respects elders.

Taehyung's mother kim euna is waiting for her son as he told he will come earlier.

She made delicious pancakes along with strawberry milkshake which is his favourite. Euna is usually a kind hearted women who respects everyone and cares for others unlike her husband.