18

AUTHOR POV ~

Days passed very quickly, as if next day is hitting present day to move fast and even present day is so eager to give chance for next day.

Jisoo and Taehyung have become friends from boss-assistant relation. They were enjoying each other's presence pretty much, every passing day.

They were even having normal day to day conversation regarding one's life apart from work. But when on work mode, they compose themselves very strictly as boss and assistant

It was a regular day for Jisoo at office. Everything was running on time. She prepared each and every paperwork necessary for presentation. Working with Taehyung taught her, how to be perfect atleast in work aspect.

So yeah, right now she is double checking everything to make sure there isn't any mistake.

Meanwhile our Taehyung was bit more busy today, as he is the one who is going to explain the presentation  to one of the international delegates, who are damn important for company development.

On this pleasant time, Jennie visited company, to as usual bug Taehyung. Everyone's jaw dropped by her luxurious outfit.

It was a kind of short skirt which extended to her mid thighs exposing her clean white legs. High heels and sunglasses to make her look as sophisticated woman.

She wasn't even greeting back the employees who were very respectful towards her. Just waving them off, resembling  bratty rich kid.

Jisoo came out of her cabin and bowed respectfully

Jisoo came out of her cabin and bowed respectfully. To which Jennie didn't even acknowledge.
Cause she was still angry regarding that party incident.

Jisoo felt little bit low, her expression changed into frown but nevertheless  ignored her rude behaviour.

From the beginning Jisoo felt odd towards Jennie, because of  'the looks' she give or may be, the way she clings onto Taehyung.

Right now Jennie was inside Taehyung's cabin, whining about her little date.

Well she made her mind to take Taehyung on lunch date today,  as she is the one who puts forward these dates and all in their relation.

  Taehyung being himself always ignores her. Today she came on peak time, so he rejected her without even thinking damn second

"Oh come on Tae, you were ignoring me from long time" whined Jennie while sitting beside him to get a close look of Taehyung.

"For god sake, why don't you understand me!?. Today is the day, where I even can't afford to take lunch break. So kindly fuck off "  he annoyingly expressed without even breaking eye contact from laptop screen. She pouted trying to act cute and pretty.

Meanwhile Jisoo picked up her files and knocked Taehyung's cabin since he was with his fiancee.

Fiancee that word itself twisted her stomach, she still couldn't understand why!?.

Taehyung permitted her without knowing who was on the opposite side. Jisoo entered carefully without making any making any sound.

"U -Umm Mr kim these are the papers to be submitted for presentation. I made sure they are free from errors " she informed nervously.

Jisoo don't know why in the earth, she becomes so nervous while maintaining eye contact with Taehyung.

She senses some intimidating kind of stare from him, which makes her heart to do flips. Once Taehyung drops down his stare and stops questioning regarding work, she becomes normal as if talking to a good friend.

When he asks her about how is her day going so far?.

She gets comfortable completely and starts from her colony mahabharat to what not, whatever that comes to her little brain, to which Taehyung listens very attentively as if he is supposed to take test from that topic. While smiling like a love sick fool. We can tell, that he is totally whipped for her.

The moment Taehyung broke the contact with screen. He felt an immediate euphoric feeling, well duh, he loves her and she is the one who melted his rock heart.

He didn't even pay attention to her words, just capturing every bit of her facial expressions, so that he couldn't feel low at himself for not working on his first love.

Well Taehyung changed his arrogant attitude and was trying to show his real side to people, who he found worth to show some kindness.

Which made everyone glue to him even more. And at the same time,  he always feels like, he should spend some quality time with Jisoo by taking her on lunch, cafe and all, so that there wouldn't be any work environment.

Due to his busy schedule, he kinda feels bad at himself for not putting effort into his first love.

Meanwhile Jennie observed Taehyung's stare at Jisoo. " WTF  is wrong with Tae!?. Why was he staring at Jisoo as love struck guy?. Even on the party, he was acting same way. Oh no!! did he got attracted towards this poor shit?.

Even he was behaving strangely with others recently. Everyone complimented me for changing his attitude. Duh how can I change his attitude!?, where he doesn't even allow me to spend some time or to take on a date.

I wasn't even sure whether Jisoo was responsible for his change or not. But one thing is for sure, he feels some kind of attraction towards her, which even a blind man can notice. I need to do something so that Tae looks at only me in that way, not anyone else, not especially this poor shit here" she thought to herself while gritting her teeth and looking venomly towards them.