6

AUTHOR POV ~

It's been days after Jisoo's exit from college. Her whole family were in darkest phase. Her elder sister is still searching for job opportunities.

Meanwhile it is becoming very difficult for them to meet their ends. As, it's the time to pay school fee for youngest one.

So, Jisoo decided to take up any job to feed their family, along with her mother.

She contacted many far relatives for job. As she is  dropout student, it's difficult  for her.

On one fine day,  she got a call from her relative stating that there is a vacany in KIM CORPORATIONS.

Her far relative named Sophie also works in Kim corporations. So yeah,  she recommended Jisoo to apply for it.

Finally she decided to attend for interview.  She was nervous, but still  has to get this job for her family. This job is very important for her.

                   +++++++++++++

Meanwhile in Kim corporations, the young and damn hot CEO is impatiently waiting to select one assistant. As it is becoming hectic for him to carry out the work without assistant.

The interview started. He didn't get satisfied with any one of them. He finally thought to give up, but then saw a girl looking so naive and gorgeous.

For a moment he got lost in her. Her thick eye brows,  long velvety eye lashes, her glossy skin, her cute little pointed nose.  Even though she didn't glisten her skin with artificial cosmetics . But he felt like she is extremely gorgeous.

( Ignore her expression lol)

He brushed all the thoughts aside, cause he isn't interested in love at first sight and all trash. 

He noticed the situation. Where his worker is not permitting her to enter his cabin as she is out of time.

Didn't knew what came into his mind. He immediately ordered  his employee to send her inside. He thought to just give her a chance.

Jisoo is feeling extremely nervous. As Taehyung permitted her to come inside. She got pleasantly shocked, because she  heard that KIM would never accept latecomers.

Jisoo entered the cabin, glanced at CEO. She was awestruck as Taehyung is just looking very handsome.

She heard several times about him, even watched him on screen many times. But this is the first she encountered him. She believed that gossips about his attractive personality are true.

Taehyung broke the silence

Taehyung broke the silence. "Mmm take your seat, Miss whatever "   he ordered . 

"J-Jisoo Mr Kim, I'm J-Jisoo" she said while taking her seat and cursed herself for stuttering infront of him.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm not interested in your name. Just don't waste the time and tell me the reason why I should hire you?? " he half yelled at her by checking his wrist watch.

Eventhough he found her beautiful, but he won't give chance for his heart to rule his mind.

Jisoo felt a little hurt by his rude behaviour. But ignored it, she came only for job. So, Nothing else matters. She cleared her mind and took seat in front of him.

"Umm Good morning Mr Kim. I'm 4th yr medico drop out student due to f-few c-circumstances.  I have completed my high school in "seoul international " as a scholarship student.

I really need this job to feed my family.  Eventhough I don't have better qualification to take up ur job. But I completely assure you that, I will give my best and work hard to complete my task. So, please give me a chance " she replied which resembled, as if she is pleading.

She hated it. Jisoo is not a type to plead someone. She always does her best in any field. But life has bought her in this phase. She felt herself bad, while mentioning as a dropout student. And to literally plead him to give her a chance.

Taehyung got quite amused by her reply. He didn't expect that, she belongs to medico field. He is usually a person who don't give any shit regarding qualifications and experience. He just  require an assistant who could do the task assigned to her, without creating a mess.

He felt quite impressed by her introduction. The way she assured him and all.

But he won't and will never admit it. "Umm Can I know, why you left your studies in midway?? " he asked looking straight into her eyes.

Jisoo became completely pale cause that's her weak spot.  She loves studies as hell. Never in her worst nightmare, she dreamt of leaving medical field.

Right now she is in the edge to cry. "Mr k-kim w-we can't afford f-for s-study. My s-scholarship has been c-cancelled. So I h-have to e-exit the c-college " she said while holding her tears in edge.

Taehyung felt a little bit sad by hearing her answer. He brushed it off aside. He wanted to make himself stand as a emotionless and heartless person.

"Ohh, fine Welcome to KIM CORPORATIONS miss whatever. You are hired as an assistant to me. You work duties will be explained by my manager John.

From tomorrow you should get back to work. I hope atleast, you would reach my expectations. And most importantly I don't want any delays or procastinations in work.

If I caught you couple of times. Then you will get fired immediately as previous one" he said in a firm voice and left that place immediately with some of his officials for meeting. Which made Jisoo shook.

Jisoo didn't expect that she would grab a chance in KIM CORPORATIONS. Neither her experience nor qualifications would support her.

She finally felt little bit relieved, could help her mom to run the family.

Jisoo came home and told to her family about the opportunity she got. They intially felt sad, as they didn't expect Jisoo to leave medico and to take up the responsibilities this earlier. 

But they knew, inorder to  make family run, Jisoo has to work. So they accepted her and encouraged  to give her best.

They had dinner and are ready to sleep. Before sleeping, Jisoo realised that she didn't thank Sophie, who told her regarding vacancy. Eventhough Sophie works there. Jisoo doesn't know her department and moreover she didn't thought that she could grab chance this easily.

She called Sophie and narrated everything that happened. Sophie initially felt quite amused but nevertheless felt happy as her cousin got chance. Sophie didn't expect that Kim Taehyung would give an opportunity to a person who is completely opposite to his field.

Sophie advised Jisoo to take things easily as she knew her boss rudeness. She also said Jisoo to follow his rules precisely as he is cold-hearted person.

Jisoo listened everything carefully.. "Mr kim looks very handsome, but his attitude. Oh god,  such a proudheaded person . I think I should do my best in this"   she thought to herself and soon drifted to sleep....