11

AUTHOR POV_

It's bright morning with full of sunshine and hope.

Jisoo made her way to kitchen for breakfast. She sat on table waiting for her mom to set everything.

Meanwhile she greeted her elder and younger sister with great smile, who have also come to have breakfast.

Jisoo noticed something odd with her elder sister Jessica. She is not involving in their conversation.

"Jessica sista, are you feeling well. Why you are gloomy today??" she asked her worriedly.

"Umm y-yeah J-Jisoo. I'm f-fine" Jessica managed to say but a tear slipped from her eyes. The youngest one also noticed it.

Jisoo and youngest one got panic. They sat beside her. "Sista please tell us, why are you crying ??" she asked Jessica while caressing her back.

"I don't know Jisoo. I'm feeling so u-useless. I couldn't even g-grab a job from y-years to h-help f-family" she said and released a choked sob.

"Oh god sista, you are crying for this. You know, you are so talented, beautiful and kind girl.

God is just taking time. So that he can give you the best. And moreover you are an arts student. It's difficult to get a job related to your field. You are not sitting home alone right!!. You are helping mom in stitching. So, what's the matter of getting worried!? " Jisoo ensured by hugging her sister tightly and calming her with sweet words.

"Offo Jessica sista, Atleast you are helping mom. What about me??. Does nothing apart from going to school and flirting with guys" the youngest of them said while winking.

" youuuu, I told you to not to flirt with guys know?? " Jisoo glared while pinching younger ear.

"Ahhh sista, I'm beautiful you know. They are flirting with me first. So I decided why not flirt them back " she said, flipping her hair back.

The two older one's burst into laughter by the action of youngest. They didn't notice their mom standing aside while holding plates ,wiping off her tears and smiling at her beautiful daughters who are trying to cheer up each other.

++++++++++++

Jisoo is working continuously in her cabin. It's time for lunch. Sophie, Jisoo, John gathered at canteen

"Oh my God, guess what, I'm waiting for this weekend as hell you know Jisoo" Sophie said excitedly.

"Why, is there something on weekend??" Jisoo asked while smiling at Sophie excitedness.

"Gosh Jisoo, I knew you are workaholic. But still, I didn't expect you this much" Sophie said dramatically.

" Umm why!?" Jisoo said curiously.

"This weekend Mr kim have planned company anniversary Jisoo. They sticked this information on noticeboard at entrance . I guess you haven't watched it " John said in a casual tone.

"Ohh will it be that much great, as Sophie is day dreaming of it" Jisoo asked looking at Sophie who is daydreaming with heart shaped eyes.

"It would be the best party, you ever had experienced Jisoo. It's a kind of rich party. There will be cocktail, lots and lots of delicious food, salsa dance and so on... " Sophie said excitedly.

"Btw I'm telling you first itself. Choose good dress ok. Many rich people with short dresses, high heels, artificial cosmetics and with high attitude will attend the party, especially that bitch Jennie " Sophie said while gritting her teeth.

"Who is Jennie?? " Jisoo asked while eating her lunch. "Hmmm, she is Mr Kim's fiancee. I literally hate her. She treats poor people as her slaves. Considers only rich one. Last time she commented on my dress stating that my dress is not worth even for her maid, when I accidentally slipped juice on her" Sophie said annoyingly.

"Ohh" Jisoo uttered feeling little low. "Oh Mr kim is already engaged. I wanted to see who's that girl. As she stole the heart of cold hearted person. She may be gorgeous and rich as hell" Jisoo thought to herself.

It's evening time, Jisoo went to Taehyung as he called her. "Mr kim you called me!?.

"Umm yeah, this weekend we are planning company's anniversary. So I need you to complete these files before. So that It won't burden for you next week " he said while looking straight into her eyes.

"Ok" she uttered while grabbing those files, ready to leave.

"What happened to you today?? From afternoon itself you seems off. And your mouth never shuts when I say something important. But today you were not asking any doubt??" he asked while working on laptop slightly glancing at her as if he doesn't care about her.

"Umm n-nothing Mr kim. I'm fine. Just t-thinking to c-complete this work earlier " She said , bowed at him and left the cabin.

"what's wrong with her??. Acting as if something happened to her??..." Taehyung thought to himself while raising one brow.

Jisoo considers Taehyung as handsome, cool and intelligent person.

She felt little bit of attraction towards him. Eventhough it's not love. She felt sting in her heart. When she got to know, Taehyung is not single. Later brushed it off thinking she doesn't worth a person like Taehyung.

It's leaving time, Sophie came out of Mr Kim's cabin while clutching her heart dramatically.

Jisoo is waiting for Sophie, outside Taehyung's cabin .

"What happened?? " she asked worriedly. Other employees got worried as well and surrounded Sophie by thinking her dramatic action as real.

" You know guys, I made a mistake in today's work. Mr kim didn't fire me nor yell at me. He told me to improve my work next time without mistakes " Sophie said with wide eyes still in shock. Others felt relief thinking it's just her dramatic action, nothing happened to her and then immediately gasped "what" along with Jisoo. They couldn't believe their boss actions.

Meanwhile one of the employee in the group told " Yes guys, you know what?? He asked me today. How is my health?? . As I took leave yesterday due to health problem" she said in an amused tone.

"Oh god I think someone have melted Mr Kim's heart " John said with a smirk. "who could it be, obviously his fiancee jennie " the other employee told. Others nodded in agreement and felt happy that their boss changed.

++++++++++++++++

Jisoo reached home, she is having conversation with Rose on phone.

"Uff Jisoo, finalise that black dress nah!! You look pretty in that" Rose said annoyingly as she is tired of choosing outfits from past one hour.

"Okay then, It goes well nah tomorrow??. It's my first time to attend these rich parties and all" she asked nervously.

"It will be good. By the way why were you worried Huh??. Even I'm coming for this party, you know that right . So we will have great fun tomorrow. And I even missed my bookworm " Rose assured Jisoo by laughing a little.

Rose is invited for company's anniversary party every year. As she is rich kid. So yeah!!.

"I hope so, every thing goes well" Jisoo thought to herself......