27

AUTHOR POV_

Jennie was in club, drinking furiously. She still couldn't forget the way Taehyung supported Jisoo earlier. She felt shitty and embarassed. Even though after warning Jisoo, she couldn't calm down. So she just chug two sips of vodka right away without diluting. The shiny and shimmery club making her abuse more alcohol.

She recieved a notification, intially thought that was from her boring parents, or annoying friends

She recieved a notification, intially thought that was from her boring parents, or annoying friends. So decided to slide it off, but the name of contact made her curious all of sudden.

She immediately clicked on the video without thinking and felt her world collapsed when she found Taehyung kissing Jisoo with soo much love and care.

They were making out it's very clear. The way Taehyung pinched her waist, took that opportunity to kiss even more made her scream the hell out.

She couldn't contain anger, she expected Jisoo to seduce Taehyung but here, her man was kissing poor shit passionately. Even in her night mare, she never thought of seeing this horrible video of Taehyung.

She lost her mind completely. She just pushed every drink on bar table, gripped her head and tried to compose herself but it didn't work.

Those images of Taehyung and Jisoo giggling and making out made her mess. She throwed her phone away. Which was broken. It didn't calm her down.

So she desperately serached for liquor. She needed it right now. If not she will become mad.  She noticed the bottle on floor, which was there due to her outburst earlier. She fell down immediately and grasped the bottle, drank in one go.

  Everyone surrounding were scared of her as she is  behaving soo weird and seems so scary. One of the bartender took her phone which is broken, managed to look for contacts and called one of Jennie's friend to take her from club, as she passed out due to adverse drinking.

Next day_

Jennie woke up with horrible headache and felt like puking. She noticed her surroundings, it was her house, more precisely her bedroom. She glanced at paper on sidetable.

Good morning, yesterday you were completely drunk, lost your senses. I picked you up.

Here are your necessary pain killers, take them. You would feel better.

                                               Your buddy~

Jennie once recalled every thing lastnight. Her headache became worse. Those horrible snaps and  everything related to them, haunted her mind again. She composed herself, took pain killers.

After a while she started thinking about it. She wanted to know everything clearly.

By assuring herself, with trembling hands, she opened message board of Tim, clicked on each and every video, snap and recording. After hearing everything, she throwed her water glass on floor.