15

AUTHOR POV ~

"fuck!!  It's not working " Taehyung said ruffling his hair in frustration.

Jisoo panics. "What?! No. Let me see" she pulled her phone out and tried calling security,  who could get them out.
Tut* Tut* Tut*........( seems like really a bad day)

" I guess we have to wait, until someone notices that elevator has stopped working " Taehyung said in tired tone by leaning back against the wall. Jisoo did the same on opposite side by hugging her knees.

There are many thoughts running in her mind. She is scared, tired, and frustrated, worried about her parents, as they may panic.

Taehyung felt the same but didn't get worried about his parents, cause he knows there is no one waiting for his arrival at home.

His mother usually waits for him when he comes early.
If it's going to be late,  he calls his mother  earlier to eat and sleep without waiting and worrying about him.

Jisoo felt so suffocated as there is no source of light or air.
She looks up and sighs "pick me up"

" That's not gonna work Jisoo"  he said in a boring tone.

" Atleast we can try, rather than sitting around Taehyung " she said in a pleading tone.

" If you say so."  he said and brushed
his hands against his pants, getting up.

"Let's do this " Jisoo mumbled as if she is going for a war.

Taehyung lifted her up, by holding legs. She felt a sudden familiar feeling similar to the one, she felt at party. Her heart beats are again turning erratic just by a mere simple touch.

" Are you gonna do something!? Or just glance at the ceiling as if your future is written on it " Taehyung said in an annoyed tone as he is tired today, a hell lot.

Jisoo gulped feeling embarrassed. She started removing the top notch of panel.

It's been while, where she  tried her best ways to make it work.

Taehyung's tiredness is reaching his limit. He doesn't know, what the heck is she  doing.

Jisoo thought for a moment and smiled brightly hitting her head.

He looked at her in a suspicious manner "why in the earth, is she smiling brightly while patting her head ??"   he thought to himself but his eyes went wide.  When Jisoo removed her hair pin, inserted in panel, started rotating it.

" What the actual hell are you doing huh??.  Don't try to practice your school studies here " he said in an irritated voice. He is loosing his patience. Since, he is lifting her for about half an hour.

Jisoo sighed pouting but
didn't stop doing it.

" Patience Tae_____" she is about to say something but Taehyung cut her off.

"What patience huh!?. I'm tired, hungry, and lifting you right here, god knows from how much time??.   But you, smiling brightly and experimenting things as if it's your practical exam " he said in an irritated tone. Jisoo controlled her laugh while still doing the same.

" Look I can't , I'm dropping you rig___" 

Jisoo cut him off by yelling "yes" in a happy tone as the equipment started working.

Taehyung lost
his balance as she literally jumped in excitement and soon as they were on the floor facing each other.

They locked their eyes and Ofcourse lost themselves, where Taehyung is on top of Jisoo.

Their faces are very close to each other,  where they can feel each other breaths.

After moments of eternity they got their senses back. Jisoo noticed their position and immediately got off from him. They both felt embarrassed,  their cheeks turned bright shade of red.

Taehyung cleared his throat, brushed his coat and sat on opposite side of Jisoo. There is moment of silence which is meant to be little bit awkward.

After a while, Taehyung felt his stomach growling. He didn't even have lunch today  due to tight schedule.

He glanced Jisoo's bag that is beside him, as it fell off from her shoulder when she stumbled previously.

The oranges were out off her bag on the floor. He immediately picked them up without  thinking, peeled it off and started eating as if he is hungry for centuries.

Jisoo's eyes went wide by witnessing the scene. Where KIM TAEHYUNG is eating her fruits, that too which were on the floor.

Later on, after a while she smiled fondly  at him. Because he resembled  a cute  and hungry child who didn't get food for a long time.

Taehyung on the peripheral side glanced Jisoo "What!? Do you need one?? "  he said while throwing other piece of orange into his mouth.
Jisoo is about to deny, as she is not feeling hunger.

But her lips parted and eyes went wide by Taehyung's next statement. " Nevertheless, you don't seem to be hungry. I think you had a good meal and oh god, you really weigh heavy. Eventhough you look like a light feather . My arms are still painful. he said in a casual tone while peeling off another. 

But then immediately realised what he said.
"oh God!! I think I really messed up"   he thought to himself and smiled sheepishly............