9

AUTHOR POV ~

Taehyung reached his bed room after having great chat with his mom.

He laid on bed, closed his eyes. The moment he closed his eyes, Jisoo's beautiful smiling face came into his view.
"Come on Taehyung, forget her. Don't allow her into your heart. Just ignore her" he thought to himself and drifted to sleep.

Eventhough he is trying to ignore her. Jisoo is melting his stone heart slowly. He can't name the feeling towards Jisoo. But for sure, he feels like it's a strong force that would move him. Let's see for how many days he would supress that force called love. Where he couldn't even figure it out clearly.

++++++++++++

Taehyung as usual reached his office looking damn hot and handsome. He waited for Jisoo to handle him few imp files.

He should reach meeting place within 30mins which is to be held in another company. Where it would take hardly 10mins to reach that company.

Jisoo haven't come yet. After 5mins she rushed into his cabin. "Umm Mr kim, these are your files. I checked everything thoroughly " she handled him with slight smile. Taehyung glanced her completely, took those files . He threw them away and stood up.

He stomped towards her where Jisoo backed away, until she met the wall. "What do you think  of yourself!?,
someone who could work perfectly, who solves everyone's problem, who melts everyone's heart huh??. But no, you are none of it. I told you to come 10mins before. You came 5mins late"
He yelled at her furiously and caged her between his arms where her back is touching the wall.

Jisoo felt tears flowing unknowingly. She was scared of Taehyung's cold and furious eyes and at the same time the way he caged her between his arms.

But no Jisoo doesn't like to show her weakness to anyone. " Mr kim, you still had 20mins time to reach m-meeting. I h-have done work earlier i-itself. I j-just r-rechecked them thoroughly. So that you won't blame me a-again " she said by looking straight into his eyes. Tears were flowing continuously.

Taehyung felt hurt by her tears. He came to his senses. There is moment of silence between them in the same position where Jisoo is caged between his arms.

He left immediately his cabin while taking those files. He reached elevator. "yeah she was right, I still have time to reach meeting. But why did I yell at her. What's wrong with me?? " he thought to himself and left his building.

The reason why he yelled at her is , today he will be completely busy.
He may not get chance to see Jisoo. Only on morning, where she would come to handle his files.

He wanted to be with her for more time. So yeah, he became impatient. When she came 5mins late. Eventhough it's not a big deal. But his mind couldn't figure it out, what his heart wanted. So that's the reason he was confused by his own behaviour.....

It's evening in Kim corporations everyone were leaving.
"Hey Jisoo come on, it's time to leave" said Sophie while entering her cabin.

Jisoo snapped from her work. "Umm Sophie, you go by yourself today. I still need to work on some imp files. So yeah " Jisoo said while smiling.

"Are you sure, will you go alone or should I wait for you!? " Sophie asked with concern.

"Aish no need Sophie. Don't wait for me. I'm sure I can go alone after completing this work. I'm a grown up girl,you know " she said winking at her. Sophie laughed shaked her head slightly and left out the cabin while waving bye to her friend.

It's been hours, everyone left the office except Jisoo and security people . She didn't recognise the time it's 10pm. It takes half an hour to reach her home.

"Gosh, I'm late. I should get going. Mom will get scared. I should call her immediately " she mumbled to herself looking at wrist watch. She called her mom and informed her that she would reach home late due to work and told not to get panic.

Jisoo is checking for cabs but she couldn't find any. She is tad bit nervous. She caught some random car focusing light on her at far distance .

The road is empty. She gulped feeling scared. So, she started walking away from there as she don't know what to do.

 So, she started walking away from there as she don't know what to do

The car guy was following her. So Jisoo started running to  god knows where..........