30

AUTHOR POV_

Jennie reached towards Jisoo's medical university today to execute her plan.

She directly went towards director's cabin without any appointment, since it's her uncle university.

"Hi uncle!!. How are you!?" she greeted with sweet sickening smile.

"Hey Jennie, how are you daughter!?. It's been while, isn't it!?. Your aunt misses you a lot nowadays. You were being busy all the time. You will remember us, only when there is work with us" her uncle replied with knowing smile.

Jennie called yesterday and talked about everything, related to her and Taehyung's relationship. Taehyung
being in relation with Jisoo, his assistant.

Her uncle was shocked initially after hearing this. He didn't expect Taehyung to fall in love and that too with his poor student Jisoo.

Couple of weeks back when Taehyung asked his help to get her scholarship back. Her uncle thought may be, he is helping Jisoo because she's one of his employee.

But he didn't expect that, this employee stole his heart and made him love sick, where Taehyung literally called more than twice to him regarding JISOO'S scholarship.

Her uncle loves his daughter Jennie a lot. So he agreed to be a part of that evil plan.

So today both uncle and daughter thought of discussing all possible ways to break Taehyung and Jisoo's relationship by taking the help of her medical degree, which is in the hands of her uncle, who is director of that university.

++++++++++

Taehyung and Jisoo were in the car heading towards foreign delegates meeting, which is to be held in restaurant far away from their office. It nearly takes 2hours to reach that resort.

They are seated in back seat of car, where Taehyung made sure they were not heard and seen by driver. He blocked the connection between front seat and back seat, so that they can spend time alone.

But it's seems like Jisoo had other plan in her mind.

As a result almighty Kim Taehyung who is CEO of kim corporations, was holding the nail polish brush and painting Jisoo's toe nails, while cursing continuously regarding who invented this shitty nail color, and why is it taking long time for coloring her nails.

Reason, why did he went down to such position!?.
Simple, Jisoo's promise and pitty eyes.

Earlier when they were in the office. Jisoo acted so moody and gave blank answers. Kim Taehyung hates recieving blank answers especially from Jisoo.

He asked reason for her behaviour, she replied simply "I remembered earlier days, when I was new to this office, you shouted at me for every tiny mistake and always warned that, you would fire me" she replied back with moody face