34

AUTHOR POV_

Life is tragedy, isn't it!?. It doesn't leave anyone, no favouritism at all.
Everyone should bend to it.

In few lives, it doesn't brings major changes. But in others, it completely turns them upside down. Similar to our Taehyung and Jisoo's relationship.

After that heart clenching breakup, both lovers departed thier ways. It seems lie, if I say they didn't cross each other's path. But it's completely true.

Jennie even transferred Jisoo's scholarship to abroad. To same branch of their college, which is located  in New york.

Is it possible!?, to shift students across countries, while they are still pursing.

Normally it's not. But with influence and power, everything is possible.

Jisoo initially didn't accept this, when she was given transfer certificate to continue her studies in abroad.

But it was not an option for her, it's do or die. If you wanna study medicine with free of cost, then should accept this.

Her life was shattered, the only hope was her study.

So she accepted later on, and shifted with entire family to Newyork inorder to complete her final year.

May be, God felt like he gave many hardships to Jisoo's family.

So he gave hope and chance to retrieve back.

So, in these five years. Everything was changed. They are not poor anymore.

They established as well middle class family with own house.

Jisoo is not Assistant Jisoo. She is Dr.Jisoo now.

She is well known gynaecologist with pretty high salary, working in one of the best hospitals of New York

She is respected by everyone in hospital, for her success , hardwork and not to mention for her kindness.

I must say, almost every newly joined medico proposed her. She smoothly declined their proposal.

But that doesn't make her bad, most of them still try to grab that lucky chance of being husband of Dr Jisoo. One among them was J hope.

Jisoo's mother had an botique, which is quite famous there.

Jessica got brand new job with high salary and recently she got married to high earning software.

Jisoo took responsibility of her marriage. And it went really well.

Youngest one was currently pursuing her graduation course. She is not shabby anymore, instead she became damn hot. Why not!?. When her entire family were well settled.