4

AUTHOR POV ~

Right now jisoo is in her university entrance waiting for her bestfriend ROSE.
Rose is rich, intelligent and beautiful girl. She is kind enough to people, only when they are in their limits. If they cross them, then you could expect the real sassy attitude. So, it's better to stay in our limits with her.

Rose asusual came in Mercedes Benz with goggles on, swaying her hips and of course with a flirty and beautiful smile.

Jisoo sighed looking at her and rolled her eyes. Jisoo knows that her friend would always reach late. Eventhough if it's exam time like today.

"Hey book worm, did I make you wait long??" she asked her friend casually by removing the goggles.

"Asusual, what I could I expect from the lazybug like you " she said while glaring at her.

"Sorry I will try to reach on time, next time" she said while holding her ears and smiling sheepishly.

"okie okie my dear beauty queen. Let's move ahead" Jisoo said while giggling cutely and dragged her friend to examination hall.

They gave their test well. While they are reaching to college cafeteria , one of the student called Jisoo and informed that her elder sister Jessica have come to visit.

And the student said that she is waiting in the office room. Jisoo and Rose gave confused glance to each other. They got surprised as elder sister usually doesn't pay visit to college more often.

Without thinking more of it, they barged into office room. Jisoo saw her sister looking nervous and scared as hell, fidgeting with fingers.

"Jessica sista, Did something happen, why are you so nervous ??" asked Jisoo while hugging her. "jis-jisoo I don't know how, but DAD is in hospital. Mom told to b-bring y-you there. Even I  don't k-know what ex-exactly h-happened "she said while holding back tears.

Jisoo got shocked and tears started flooding from her eyes. Rose got shocked as well, but confronted her friend, telling everything will be alright.

After reaching the hospital, her mom sat on hospital floor and was sobbing continuously. Her younger sister was crying mess.

She immediately rushed towards them. As soon as she reached her mother. Her mother embraced her in a tight hug

"Y-your d-dad l-left us Jisoo. It's a-an a-accident " her mom said and broke down again.

As soon as Jisoo heard it, she left like her life shattered into pieces. She remained silent for while, tried to convince that it's just a bad dream, nothing more than that. She reached Rose whose is crying as well.

Jisoo grabbed her hands "R-rosie please tell me. It's j-just a dream right!!. Please, please I beg y-you, w-wake me from this bad dream. Please tell mom, not to cry and not to worry. Everything is fine r-right. Please t-tell m-me everything i-is f-fine" she begs her friend, who became a crying mess by looking at Jisoo's situation.

Jisoo watched her family, her friend who were sobbing painfully. She realised it's horrible reality. She sat on floor and  completely broke down............

Father is the one who protects the family, who takes the utmost responsibility, who remains backbone no matter what.

Especially for a girl, she feels like her father is superman and will always be the one to hold on.

Jisoo felt the same towards her father.
But right now, she felt like the shelter of their family have been taken away by god abruptly.