21

AUTHOR POV ~

Finally the day have come, where Taehyung decided to propose Jisoo.

Today it's bit less stressful and more productive day in kim corporations.

Every employee were relieved and glad because their project became successful.

Taehyung was waiting for Jisoo as he told her to get some  files. Well  honestly he doesn't need those files.
But asked for them,  since he  wanted to see Jisoo and  ask for coffee date, so that he can propose her.

He's nervous as hell. Even though they started being friendly. It's mostly Jisoo who blabbers about everything she came across. He just watches her with whipped and amusing smile.

"Mr kim these are the files you asked for " she handled those files without looking at him.

Well Jisoo decided to not look at him and restrict conversations only related to work.  So that, she could stop her feelings atleast a bit.( which is really dumb idea)

Taehyung took those files and kept aside. "Hey! how was your day!? "he asked inorder to start a conversation.

"I-it's good Mr. Kim". Jisoo answered plainly with a small smile.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, normally Jisoo wouldn't answer like this and she would call Mr. Kim, only when their conversations are related to work.

"Are you okay!?" he asked as he felt little odd. "Yeah I'm absolutely fine " Jisoo replied back with small smile which didn't appear natural.

Taehyung brushed off the odd feeling and took a breath before asking for cup of coffee .

"A-Ahmm J-jisoo if you are free today, then can we have a cup of coffee before we leave!? Taehyung asked directly looking cool but reverse is happening inside.

Jisoo isn't shocked would be an understatement. Kim taehyung!! her crush and her first love is asking for a cup of coffee.

"Oh god! Is he really asking me for coffee!?. Should I go with him!?. No! No! Just say you are busy. But I want to go with him atleast once.

What are you even thinking!?. He doesn't love you at all. It's just a friendly date. He just considers you as good friend Jisoo.

Fine even though it's friendly date, I wanna go. That's it. It's final!! " she accepted for date, after have huge conversation in  brain.

How funny is it, she wanted to stop her feelings but ended up accepting a coffee date with him.

                      ++++++++++++

Evening came by very quickly. Everyone left their cabins with short byes, see you tomorrow, have a great night wordings.

As usual Jisoo and Taehyung were last to leave their cabins.

Right now Taehyung is waiting at parking lot for Jisoo.

She reached there and saw Taehyung waiting for her arrival, by leaning on car door while scrolling his phone, looking handsome as always.

She felt this moment surreal. By noticing Jisoo's presence, Taehyung opened the car door for her which made her heart to skip a beat.

The ride to cafe was silent with jazz music playing in car radio.

Both felt nervous and excited at the same time.
They reached the cafe which looked elegant and quite cozy.