26

AUTHOR POV_

Jennie reached towards cafe where Jisoo is sitting right beside window and sipping hot chocolate.

She came straight forward and took seat infront of Jisoo

She came straight forward and took seat infront of Jisoo. People around were shocked cause Kim Jennie who treats poor as trash was sitting right infront of Jisoo.

She gestured  everyone with her fingers to vacate that cafe. Since she's soon to be Mrs kim, they followed her orders politely without  opposing.

Jisoo was shocked, Jennie not only invaded her space, but also ordered everyone to leave.

" You! Jisoo right!!. Let me be very clear with you. I hate talking in circles. I'm feeling little odd towards you. I had bad feeling about you. I saw the way you were clinging onto my man during salsa at company's anniversary.

The whole world knows he's gonna marry me. Well he deserves people like me, only me.

Since I have great instincts, take this as warning, advice, heck whatever you consider. But listen carefully, he's mine, only mine.

Try some other rich guy but not him. I know gold diggers like you, wanna get settled in your lives, since you people have no money, no shame too. So tries to capture heart of rich and wealthy guy.  Make them your puppets and solve your life crisis too. Many of them succeeded in this. The history itself screams, love between king and maid and those wierd stuff. But that's not gonna happen on my watch".

Jennie stood up abruptly, leaned towards Jisoo and whispered into her ear.
"Remember kim Jennie is ready to cross every boundary to make Taehyung mine. I'm succeeding too. You are being on my thoughts more nowadays. Be careful, I can destroy everything in snap of seconds. Good bye". She warned and left away without waiting for reply.

Jisoo felt tears in her eyes without knowing. The way Jennie treated her as gold digger made her disgusting. She's scared of this only. She has self respect. She hate people calling her with those weird names such as gold digger and stuff.

And way she called Taehyung mine, made her chest heavy. She's obsessed with Taehyung that's very clear from her words. She even warned her. All of this is screaming  negative vibe.

Jisoo know their relationship is very complicated. Everyone wouldn't accept them with smiling faces. Especially Jennie, she couldn't even tolerate someone being close with Taehyung. So Jennie would never keep quiet. All of these thoughts were making Jisoo's mind scream in distress.

Jisoo left the cafe and was walking towards her cabin, everyone were curious  regarding why Jennie had private conversation with her. What's brewing between them!?.

Jisoo downright reached her cabin, without answering thier questioned faces not even Sophie. She got mixed emotions. She's feeling hurt, disgusting, frustrated, hatred, everything which were completely negative.