10

AUTHOR POV ~

Taehyung got exhausted as hell. Since morning, he was in other company for meetings and stuff.

He is on his way to reach home. While driving, he found a girl standing near his company, looking nervous. He focused light on her. He got to know it's none other than Jisoo.

"What the hell is she doing here at this time?? . Didn't she leave office on time??. Uff may be this Mother Teresa stayed for a while in office to complete her and other's work "
he thought to himself while shaking his head annoyingly.

He saw her running away. So, he followed her by car. "Damn, get into fucking car right now " he yelled at her through  window.

She got sacred, she didn't even look at him. "Look, why you are following me??. I don't have money. Please don't kidnap me. If you want money, I will ask my boss to transfer my salary into your account " she said in one breath standing aside car and looking away with a pout.

Taehyung facepalmed himself for her dumbness. He smirked and thought to play along well. "Umm, let me think. Okay fine ask your boss to transfer your entire one month salary right now" he said by slightly changing his voice. So that she can't recognise.

"O-ok then g-give me s-some time" Jisoo said thinking. "Oh God, why you bought me into this situation?? .whose face I have seen early morning??.Ugh as far as I remember it's 'pinky auntie' from neighbouring house who came early morning to ask sugar. Gosh it's not the time to think who it is Jisoo. Just call Mr kim and ask him to transfer  this month salary earlier" she thought to herself and started dialling Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed internally for her innocence. "Oh god what should I do with her" he thought while shaking his head and smiled slightly.

He lifted the call. Before Jisoo could tell anything. He started speaking. "How could I transfer your salary,before completion of one month huh?? " he asked looking at her. Her back was facing Taehyung.

Jisoo didn't even recognise how Taehyung could know her problem without telling."Umm sir it's highly important for me. I will  work extra hours and I won't even delay  1min" she said nervously.

"Umm I will think about it, first enter the car beside you" he said holding back his laughter.

Jisoo came back to her senses turned around, shocked to see Taehyung smirking while looking straight into her eyes.
"Mr k-kim, y-you here. I mean you were a-askin___"  she couldn't complete her sentence.

Where Taehyung cut her off. "First enter my fucking car. I don't want to loose my mind right now" he yelled changing his tone to cold self again. How easily his mood changes from being good for while and then yelling suddenly!?.

Jisoo pouted and entered his car and set her location on Google Maps. "Seatbelt " he said in low tone. "Umm what, you can start. I already set my loca_____"  Jisoo was trying to say.

But gasped when Taehyung himself locked her seatbelt.

There is moment of silence between them. Jisoo wanted to interrupt , but scared of Taehyung's Cold behaviour."Umm why didn't leave office on time??" he asked casually focusing on road  with a blank tone.

"Actually John has imp meeting today. So yeah, I took his work " she said with a sweet smile.

"Expected " Taehyung thought to himself. "What kind of imp meeting it is?? " he asked curiously while looking straight.

"U-Umm actually Mr kim, he is going on date with his girlfriend after long time. So I helped him to go earlier " she said smiling sheepishly as she mentioned date earlier as imp meeting.

Taehyung snapped immediately and looked her with "are you serious " face.

She just gave him a bright smile nodding her head. For a moment Taehyung lost himself. He immediately returned back , looking straight at road. (A/N: it's an empty road 😂)

He reached location, glanced the area. The area is shabby, small, where poor and middle class people live. He didn't mind it though.

Cause he is not the person to treat the people as per their social status. He glanced Jisoo's  house which is small but cute just like her.

( something like this)

"Thank you, Mr kim. You are not as bad as I thought " She said casually while getting off car. She immediately realised what she said, clicked her tongue.

"Huh? What did you just say " he asked with firm voice. "U-Umm Mr kim, I mean you are good person " she said smiling sheepishly. Taehyung nodded and left out immediately without saying bye.

"Huh!! at least he didn't say byee" she thought to herself while pouting and went inside her house.

                     ++++++++++++++

Meanwhile Taehyung reached home. Recollected everything while sleeping. A huge smile spread on his face thinking of moments where he played with Jisoo and slowly later on he drifted to sleep.......