28

AUTHOR POV_

Days passed quickly with Jennie trying to exceute her plan. Well she did called Taehyung father's assistant and made sure to they stay there longer.

And our Taehyung and Jisoo were soo happy, cause everything was going well. It seems like calm before storm for Jisoo but Taehyung assured her stating she's just overthinking.

It's bright morning with birds chirping, sounds of running water, cool breeze.

This commotion made Taehyung to wake up from his deep slumber. He immediately moved aside and the view brought huge smile to his face.

Beside him Jisoo is sleeping calmly, wearing Taehyung's shirt  with pout on her swollen lips. Yes swollen lips, cause yesterday is weekend, so asusual they went to thier favourite place which is lake house, thier first date night place.

It became thier official place. Every weekend they spend their night there.

Jisoo would give excuse to thier parents stating she's accompanying Rose on weekends because both of her parents were on office trip. As Rose spends weekends at home and rest of days at University dorms.

Tbh Rose doesn't need any company on weekends since she have her annoying boyfriend, clinging onto her and whining about not sending time with her, instead considering books as love.

And for Taehyung, heck no one would  care and ask. He's is the king of his own life, offcourse he's CEO.  He lives the way he want. Her mother just makes sure he's safe and eating well wherever he is.

So coming back, yes they did make love yesterday and here's the result. With Jisoo's swollen lips and with Taehyung's shirt reaching her mid thighs. And he was shirtless.

He just cupped her face and pecked those swollen lips again and again. He can't get rid of those nectar oozing lips.

As reflex Jisoo whined. " Taeee yesterday you made them swollen, not now again" she complained still in sleep pouting more.

" Then stop pouting like that, you know I can't resist when you does that"  he gave comeback answer, while still pecking, finally left with last two smooches.

He stoop and streched his limbs
" Wake up baby, it's high time" he said with deep husky voice. If Jisoo didn't paid attention, she couldn't hear it too.

She always curses in her mind, why Taehyung is like this.  He wakes on time, even though  they don't have office, and most importantly they didn't get proper sleep yesterday as they were busy, pleasuring each other, praising their bodies, whispering more and more , as well as relieving thier stress.

For both it's first time making love and they freaked loved it. Taehyung did went to clubs and all, only just to have couple of drinks  as stress buster.

Many girls tried to seduce him, they used to get more ready on weekend nights to woo Taehyung. He didn't even glance them. Ignored everyone, he's not someone to fuck some random hoe.

He wants to make love with the right person who claims his heart. As he grew up he thought love would never exist, it's just outer sugar coating of needs and lust.

So he felt like  making love with someone special is some sort of shit, oh how he's wrong. He realised this when he found Jisoo. 

There is unknown Love hidden in marking each other, pleasuring each other, watching thier sultry  expressions.

It's not filled with fantasies and kinkiness. It's filled with raw love, where along with mentally, physically they were becoming one. They do remember each and every curve, mark on their lover's body.