Chapter50

It's been about a month and my dad has been living in the cabin. I grabbed the rest of my things from there two weeks ago.

I also found out from Rye I was pregnant because I was about to drink wine I got from david's wife. Rye walked in and took it from me before I could take a sip.

I lectured him about not telling me that I was expecting. Many things could've happened if I wasn't aware of a child growing inside of me.

Ever since I fussed at him he's been on punishment. He can't touch me until I feel the need he has learned his lesson.

He's been failing and getting little touches here and there. I walked in the kitchen to grab a snack because I was craving.

I bent down to grab the snack when a body was pressed against mine from behind. Since he wants to keep touching me I got something for him.

I grind my backside into him hearing him groan, his hands tighten around my waist. Twerking on him I feel him harden more... moans was all I heard. I threw my ass back and he growl grabbing my breasts.

Grabbing my snack I walk in the living room leaving him hard and horny. I smirk hearing him curse and calling my name.

"I know you heard me calling you." He  stood in front of me pouting.

My eyes traveled down looking at his hard on making me bite my lips. Those grey sweatpants ain't leaving nothing to the imagination.

"I did but I told you not to touch but you don't listen... now you have to suffer." I smile eating my chips

"When this punishment is over..... I'm going to fuck you so hard your going to forget your name." He purred sexily moving away from my face

"You want a blow job." I say innocently not wanting him to fuck me hard. He gets wild.

"Oh no principessa, I'm gonna sit right here and do my business." He sat down taking his leaking cock out.

He strokes it slowly I watch as precum oozes out the tip. Rye grunts doing twisting motions and I lick my lips. My kitty pulsing at the sight before me.

I lay kisses on his neck making moans slip out of him. Moaning my name his strokes got faster, I start massaging his balls.

"You like this?" I purr into his ear

"So fucking much." His movements became sloppy knowing he's about to cum I take him in my mouth.

He curses letting me suck him off seconds later cum spill in my mouth. I sat up swallowing the sweet but salty liquid.

Rye sagged against the couch panting hard. I start playing with his cock more making him moan. He just lays still letting me do whatever I want to him.
__
I'm sweating like crazy over this stove, I feel tired, aggravated, hungry. I whine when my back starts hurting.

"Just have one more dish,that's all." I hear little feet running into the kitchen.

"Mama help me hide from dad!" He squeals

"Alright come here." I whisper

I picked him up and put him in one of the empty cabinets we have. I told him don't move and be quiet, soon enough I felt him standing behind me.

"Hey dear, have you seen Rych by any chance." I shake my head no

I sigh loudly finally finished cooking, feeling really out of breath. I turn the stove off and rest against the counter for a bit.

"Love you need to take a seat.. you know I can cook for you, you know." I was about to faint but he caught me quickly carrying me to the sofa.

"Now beloved please rest for me, I don't need you to end up in the hospital. Leave any work and cooking to me you just rest." Our lips wrapped in a slow passionate kiss.

"Ok...I will." He smirk with a glint in his eyes.

"I guess I'm off punishment then?" I chuckle

"You've been off punishment for two weeks now." I laugh seeing his face expression

A hand grab my throat and I look up into dark eyes.

"I'm gonna make up for those two weeks." His laugh was dark and promising. He walked off calling for Rych to come out.

Damn...I dug my own grave. Rest in peace my kitty because, I know I won't be feeling half my body.