Chapter40

Cher Pov
I apply lipgloss to my lips rubbing them together and smiling. I pack up my things going put them in my bag.

I huff out a breath feeling tired my eyes close. I suddenly feel arms wrap around me making me scream.

"Shhh dearest, it's only me are my babies alright?" He smell my neck groaning.

"Yes your child is fine, you don't have to worry". I say leaning against him

"You're my baby also, dearest." His voice was husky and deep making my legs weak.

"Rye let's hurry and pack so we can get this over with please." I beg him; He kiss my forehead

"Go take a nap I can handle the rest of the packing." He told me finishing my bag.

I don't argue with him so I go over to the bed I give myself a jumpstart trying to get in the bed.

Keyword: Try

My stomach has been getting bigger so it's a challenge getting in the bed everyday. I suddenly feel myself being gently sat on the bed by none other than my handsome hunk of sexiness.

I hear him chuckle deeply.

"I'm your hunk of sexiness?" He ask me making me blush hard.

" yes." I say curtly but feeling embarrassed.

" Your my beautiful and gorgeous woman." He helped me lay down kissing my lips softly.

I smile drifting to sleep.

_____
Rye pov
I put every thing in the truck so we are done and ready to head out. I turn to head back towards the house when suddenly I was push to the car.

I look and see it's Sheryl. What the fuck she wants, I mentally roll my eyes.

"Hey baby, why don't we go to a room so I can have my way with you." She purrs

I push her away from me walking away.

I ignore her.

I close the door in her face walking in the kitchen to get me two cookies. One for me and one for my baby girl upstairs.

I turn around biting my cookie then pause, I see Sheryl dressed in lingerie.

"Go put some fucking clothes on!!" I instantly was disgusted.

She slowly walks to me in a seductive way. I frown at her a scowl on my face.

" Rye rye, don't you wanna see me naked." She taunts

I start walking around her when she forces herself on me knocking the cookies out my hand.

"What the fuck!!" I yell

"Your going to sleep with me and be with me and only me!" She smirks and suddenly jumps on me her legs wrapped around my waist tightly.

"Get the fuck off me!" I push her but she clings to me.

" I know you want me baby, you like what you see!" She smiles kissing on my neck.

I force her off me hard making her hit the floor. She gets back up fast in a blink of an eye she was naked.

I didn't glance down at all feeling repulsed. She smirks and quickly comes to me rubbing herself on me.

I felt her grab my dick squeezing it, I wasn't aroused at all; My dick was limp as fuck.

At the same time she grabbed it is the exact time Cherish walked in. She stopped walking and looked at the situation. I bent Sheryl's hand backwards making her let my dick go which she screamed in pain.

"Dearest, I didn't do anything to her I swear. She forced herself on me." She had tears rolling down her face.

She starts to speak but her lip was shaking badly which broke my heart into pieces.

I got on my knees begging her to believe me. I kissed her swollen stomach and caressed her body.

"He doesn't want you, He said you are ugly, fat, and you whine too much! That's why he came to me!" Sheryl sneered

I shook my head looking into her eyes pleading.

She covered her face crying loudly. My eyes turned bloody red I was shaking in anger. I know she felt I was angry since I was gripping her waist.

"She's just a big cry baby, why would you want her anyway. She's not pretty nor is she's sexy." She spits out

My beasts fight against each other trying to take control.

My eyes turn multiple colors letting all of us have control. I let out a piercing growl, my mind crowded by rage.

I hear my dear sob my name her hand touching my shoulder lightly.

My eyes snap to her face and I see her eyes are red from crying and she's wiping her face.

"I...know y-you didn't cheat." She spoke shortly

I stand up in a protective stance shielding her away from the slut behind me.

I growl lowly.

She looks at me her eyes slightly widen from my appearance. I smell her neck while growling, I feel her stiffen.

I wrap my arms around her body and she relaxes immediately. I mark her with my scent, I kiss and lick all on her neck and chest which she moans.

"Get off my man you whore!!!!" I let out a thunderous growl shaking the house.

Cher jumps but clings to me tightly, I hear her low whines then I caught a smell of arousal from her.

"Rye rye your mines get away from that fat, ugly whore!" Sheryl shrieks

"Shut the fuck up bitch or so help me I will forget your a woman and beat the living hell out of you!!!!" I growl out my voice being deep as fuck.

I glare at her.

Cher whimpers behind me her arousal invading my senses making my beasts go crazy.

I try to usher Cher out of the kitchen fast but gentle as well since she's pregnant.

I was suddenly pushed making me
bump into Cher and making her fall, but my quick reflex caught her in time.

"Why did you catch her she doesn't need to have your kids! I will have your kids, just let me kill that fucking bastard child already!!" That was the last straw I lost control

I gently sat cherish on the steps leading upstairs. I gave her a quick kiss then I'm in kill mode.

I quickly grab Sheryl's throat tightly my nails digging in her skin.

"Ahh! Stop!!" She screams

I hear heavy footsteps coming my way. Then gasps.

"Rye let her go, what is wrong with you!!" I hear my mother but I don't listen.

"You'll regret ever fucking with my family!" I gave a menacing growl

With my fast reflexes I threw her at the front door which she flew through.

I blacked out.

"Baby calm down, I'm right here okay?" I hear cherish soft voice

" mark." I growled

"Huh?" She question

I gently moved her head to the side, I start licking and sucking on the spot where I'm gonna mark her at.

"Rye uhhhh!!" She moans loudly

I quickly sunk my teeth in her neck growling. Her sweet blood flows in my mouth and I moan.

It's been a few minutes I slowly retract my teeth sealing the wound.

" Sleep my love." I whisper

Feeling her body sag against mines. I pick her up and we headed to our home sweet home.