Chapter24

•Doctor day•
Rye pov
We have to drive 2 hours in to the city to get to the hospital. I look over at cherish and see her eating a hot sausage and cheese fries. I see my eyes changing in the rear view mirror.

My fangs are showing fuck what the fucks wrong with me. I look at cherish and see her licking her lips my hands tighten on the steering wheel.

"Baby are you ok?" She ask touching my arm I hiss and she retracts her hand quickly.

"I'm fine dear don't worry about me."I told her I touch her stomach I sense something or someone in her stomach.

I have a gut feeling she's carrying my child, but
I have to be sure. I rub her chubby stomach
all the way to the hospital. I park the truck I grab shades that's in the glove department and put them on.

I quickly got to her side helping her out I close her door. I hug her to my chest sniffing her neck now I smell how different her scent is.
Her scent is much sweeter and stronger than before it's making me go crazy.

"Rye are you sure your ok?" Her angelic voice asks her hands caressing my back.

"Dear..I want you." I rasped out grazing my fangs across her neck she shivered

"I will fix your problem after the doctor visit." She stood on her tippy toes I lean down kissing her forcing my tongue down her throat she moans.

"Mmn.. ba..by... doc..tor." She muffle out I pull away from her she breathe heavily I smirk at her.

"Come Dear we have to go." I said we walk in the hospital they gave us a room and we sit and wait for doctor Peterson.

"Bae I'm hungry I want supreme pizza with double fudge ice cream." She said leaning against me

"No ice cream." I told her she starts acting crazy she's literally on my shoulders begging me for ice cream.

"I want ice cream!" She yells I bring her to the front of me I bite the front of her shorts she squeak jumping making her kitty push against my lips.

I push her shorts out the way I hear her gasp.
I lick her wet folds I was about to start sucking on her until I heard the doctor coming. I swiftly
Sat her next to me she starts complaining.

The doctor walks in with a smile on his face.
We greet him.

"Well i am happy to say your pregnant." He says cheerfully

"That is great news now we have get a room ready." She says excitedly my assumption was indeed correct

"Thanks Doctor." I said standing up he shook my hand

"Y'all can come back next month on the 20th for your check up." He says and walks out

•store•
I am getting frustrated you want to know why?
It's because cherish ran off some where and I can't find her. She's going to be in a lot of trouble.

I storm around getting angrier by the second with worry at the same time. I fastly walk down aisles and through clothes sections and didn't see her. I used my senses and I hear her rapid heart beat I sense her stress and panic.

I quickly go to where I smell her at and I see two men pushing her to the floor. She tries getting away but they restrain her I see tears coming down her face.

This pissed me off I quickly grabbed the guy that was on top of her choking him. He claw my hand and I threw him making him hit the shelves. I hear a whimper and I see my dear getting groped by this disgusting guy.

My eyes turn red I grab his throat slamming him against the wall hard. He gasp my nails dig into his neck I stare into his eyes and he look scared.

"Your gonna pay for touching my beloved." I said sinisterly

"Please." He chokes out I grab his junk what he likes to call his dick I squeeze him until he screams I force it down painfully hard I see blood showing through his pants.

I drop him letting him marinate in his own pain. I grab sanitizer I see on the shelf and rub it on my hands. I go to my love and pick her up she clings to me crying.

"Dear I'm here now, you don't have to worry no more." I say calmly I finish getting the groceries.

•at home•
I watch as she eats her pizza and ice cream I cringe at her cravings. She looks at me and smiles I stare at her beautiful face while she eats.

I move closer to her kissing down her neck she giggles. I nip her neck she squeal I put my hand
on her butt. I rub her stomach gently kissing her face.

"Dear hurry up, I don't like how you smell like those men."I say in disgust she told me wait

She was finally done after so many minutes. I quickly took her upstairs and strip both of us.
I bathe her gently she rinsed off and got out, I finished showering and got out drying off.

I didn't worry about clothes I walk in the room and see that she's pulling up her panties. She looks at me and blush turning away quickly. She rushed to the bed I see her bump I look and see her ass I bite my lip.

I walk to her getting under the covers in between her luscious caramel legs. I lift her legs nipping her clit she gasp I rub her she push against my hand.

I took her panties off suckling her wet kitty she moans humping my mouth. I rub my tongue on her pussy harshly I lick her folds getting them numb.

I sink my fangs through them, I hear her loud moans. I lick the holes so it can stop bleeding,
I slide inside of her taking it slow. She moans for me to go faster I gradually got faster until I was fucking her brains out.

I love hearing her scream my name while I pound inside her tight canal. After awhile we come and wrap ourselves in each other arms.