Chapter20

Cherish POV
I stayed in my room for 3weeks and that's exactly how much I haven't eaten in also. I just wake up do my hygiene and lay back down it's just been quiet.

My stomach has been churning and grumbling it hurts badly but I ignore it. I notice I've been losing weight my once full face look boney my once luscious thick body is thin and skinny.

My skin complexion is almost deadly pale against my brown/caramel skin. My hair I kept it in braids so no harm done. My clothes don't fit like they use to now they are baggy and big.

I stare at the ceiling feeling pained my stomach isn't making it any better. Why does my life suck ass so much, why can't I live in peace?

I let tears slip past my eyes I sob wanting to know the answer. No one wants me around even if they put on a fake smile they don't need me. I'm just a waste of space on earth I sulked for the past weeks on end.

Rye hasn't come back from his mission or quest. I miss him dearly I wonder if he misses me, probably not. That guy was right I'm a air head naive little girl who doesn't know anything.

I'm not worth people breathe or their pity. I don't want to give them an eye sore. All my life, I want people to love me and love to be around me. I try to hard to make friends no one never wanted to play with me when I was a kid they always call me names and laugh.

Me and Ashley are bestfriends but I never felt that she was 100% my best friend. She would always find a way to down talk me and push me around I think the only reason she was my best friend was that she pitied me.

I don't like anybody's pity, no one just didn't want to hang with me for me. They either used me to get to my siblings or just pitied me. I'm tired of feeling like this all my life, I'm ready to just go to sleep forever.

I decide whether I wanted to end my life right now. I thought hard about it I don't want to leave rye but what if he was just with me because he wants me as his bed warmer.

I decided.

I stood off my bed i looked at my jeans and sweater I'm wearing. I look around the room one last time before I slide the window up. I look upon the sunny day and see how beautiful the outside is.

I smile and whisper my last words to the world and to rye. I put my foot on the windowsill and I looked down it was high but I didn't care at the moment.

I closed my eyes and threw myself out the window. I was falling feeling the wind against my face I felt like a feather. I never open my eyes because I will regret it as soon as I open them.

I was suddenly caught by strong arms I gasp. I open my eyes and see the ground I was so close to dying and I didn't care at all. I've been in pain for to long to stay alive.

I was sat on my legs I just stared at the ground.

"What the hell were you doing! Are you crazy! You was about to die and what I'm gonna say to Castellè! That I let his girlfriend jump out the window and kill herself!"He roughly yelled but I wasn't listening I was just thinking about dying.

"Hello are you even listening You was about to die if it wasn't for me!" He harshly yelled again I look up into his eyes and hear him silently gasp.

"Death is all I need for the pain to go away. No one needs me I'm not worth your breathe or your pity. Stay out of my way so I can die in peace." I
Said emotionless walking away to the house.

"So you think death is the answer!" He yelled
I turned around to him

"It's so hard trying to get people to hangout with me. No one wants me. nobody loves me not even my own family. I watched my siblings being treated like kings and queens where was I! I was just standing afar while they get pampered and get fed with silver spoons! They made me sleep in the basement,I barely got clothes and food I slept on a hard fucking floor! They slept comfortable in rooms and a bed ate whatever they wanted to eat and wear what clothes they had in their full closet!
While I was in a cold fucking basement for years! My siblings hit me teased me about my clothes and face and how I live disgusting. My parents always told me I was a mistake that they never wanted me as a child they wanted my siblings. They abused me neglected me while they live life perfectly, I was the black sheep of the family. Kids never wanted to be my friends they laugh at me they always used me to get to my siblings or just to pity me. I was always getting hurt even my so called best friend became my friend in sophomore year because she pitied me. Why can't I have a good life like everybody else? Huh why do I always get picked on when I try to make an effort of being nice and friendly. Probably the only reason rye wants me around is to just fuck me. Why I can't have a peaceful life? Nice clothes ,devices, nice face, nice body. I can't do it anymore, my life ends TODAY! Fuck life because it never brought me happiness!!" I screamed at him with tears running down my face. he looked taken aback by my outburst I turn around and notice rye and the rest of them were back they looked at me in shock.

I ignored all of them brushing past them running to the kitchen. I grabbed the butcher knife out the drawer. I ran upstairs to the room but I forgot I locked it so I went into the guest bedroom and locked it.

I cried I heard them beating on the door but I tune them out. I saw a radio and turn it on and the remedy for a broken heart came on by 'X'. I love this song I turned it all the way up drowning out the banging on the door.

I played with the knife in my hands I stared at my reflection through the knife. I slowly place the tip of the knife in front of my heart. I let the tears slip down my face, I replay memories I had when I was brought here.

All of those good memories, they will now become distant to me. I pull the knife back and started going towards my chest with it. Suddenly, the knife wasn't in my hands anymore.

I look over and see tears running down rye face. He hugged me tightly we cried on the floor together. He held me tightly telling me everything is gonna be ok and that I'm alright.

"I'll never in my life let someone hurt you like that again." He whispered his tears wetting my neck.

"I'm sorry."I breathed out he just rubbed my back rocking me back and forth saying 'it's ok I'm here now'