Chapter30

• 1 week later•
Cherish POV
Ugh. Being 5month pregnant has its cons and pros. Like I can eat food, have sex, have my man take care of me and spoil me to death. The cons are my feet hurt, my back aches, I get nauseous, I'm moody and that cause rye to give me space and I don't like that.

"Baby, I'm hungry." I told rye whose on the computer

He grunts still typing on his computer I get agitated

"Can you just get me food and not be on the lap top!" I snap he sighs getting up.

Few minutes later he comes back with three sandwiches and a water. I take the plate and devour the sandwiches and drink my water. I wipe my mouth and try getting up, rye helped me stand.

I washed my plate I decide to fix him some cranberry juice. I walked in the living room and see that he isn't there, I frown. I call out to him and get no response I walk to the back door seeing him.

I sigh.

I open the door going to him he didn't pay attention to me. I sat his drink down brushing his hair out of his face. He is so cute when he's sleeping I peck his lips smiling walking back in the house.

I lay in bed feeling lonely I want rye holding me. I want him to touch me we haven't had sex in a week and I am so frustrated right now. I fall asleep with sex on my mind.

•2 hours later•
I moan feeling kisses and licks on my kitty, feeling there long tongue going in and out of me. I feel a knot in my stomach I release letting them lick it all up.

I feel light kisses up my stomach, their lips attach to my neck sucking and biting I moan.
Strong hands squeezing my breasts, they leave my neck. Soft lips suck on my right breast I lazily open my eyes.

I blink drastically.

I see rye sucking my breasts I moan at the sight. I run my hands through his long hair, he looks up at me. His eyes are darker with lust, I bite my lips staring into his eyes.

He pulls away and I whine he pinch my nipples suddenly making me yelp. He smirks his aura is darker and more sinister. I look in his eyes and they are black mixed with gold, I gasp.

I didn't realize he slid inside of me I was zoned out for about 5 minutes. I guess he was getting annoyed by my quietness and was slamming inside of me making me scream.

I wrap my arms around his neck but he pushed my hands away I whimper. He kiss my lips reassuring me, he threw my legs on his shoulders. He went deeper making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

His snarls become louder as he fuck me harder.
My mouth was wide open feeling so much pleasure. He licks my neck and feel his fangs sink in to my neck.

I scream from how good it felt, he twists his hips hitting that spot making me see stars.

"Rye" I moan he snarls licking the wound
we both came. I squeeze him inside of me making him growl loudly.
•movie night•
Rye pov
I glare at any guy that looks at my precious little girl. We are currently in line paying for our tickets to see tag. I really don't know much about movies and shit so I let her pick a movie.

We walk to the window and I Eye this guy staring at my girl. He smirks at her licking his lips I get pissed off I feel my eyes turn red.

"Keep your eyes off my woman or we gonna have problems." I threaten him he looks at me annoyed

"She can do better than you." He said I start shaking cherish felt my anger.

"Baby it's okay, I only want you he's not worth it." She soothes me kissing my hand since she couldn't reach my face if she tried.

She glare at the guy warning him.

"I don't want your slutty ass anyway." He caught an attitude which made me blew up my eyes went black.

I turn her facing me while I punch through the glass and grab his throat. He gasps I hear racket behind me but I could care less.

"You will wish you were dead. Speak to my woman like that again and I will make sure you will have HELL to pay!" I growl at him throwing him backwards I grab the tickets.

I was past pissed I through my shades on walking to the entrance. I hear her sweet voice call out to me.

"Rye can you slow down your walking to fast!" She whines I look behind me seeing she's walking slow. I walk to her picking her up carrying her inside.

"Can I see your tickets?" The guy ask  with a pen in hand

I give it to him and he gives it back saying have a nice night. We went to the room we were suppose to be in and sat down. She curl in my lap pouting, since the movie didn't start yet I start making out with her.

I squeeze her ass she squeal lowly making me growl. She sucks on my tongue I push it down her throat she moans. I pull away slowly looking in her eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry for catching attitudes with you. I didn't mean it, my mood swings-" I cut her off kissing her lips smiling down at her

"I still love you, but just know I will fuck that attitude out of you. So I'm not mad I actually like it having you order me around." I said huskily she bites her lips

We enjoy the movie but left a minutes before the movie finished. The reason being is that my fangs ,my nails and eyes came noticeable.

I don't know why but it has something to do with the experiments.