Chapter45

"Dear come downstairs." Rye voice sounds in my head making me jump

I will never get use to that it scares me every time.

"Coming!!" I race down and ended up tripping but was caught.

"Beloved you have to stop running before you really hurt yourself. Next time I'm gonna punish you if you keep it up." I smacked my lips walking to the back door.

I squeal holding my butt when pain was felt on it. I turn around knowing I can't see him frowning.

"Keep slapping my ass and you going to be kissing it." I walk out the door and strolling over to the forest.

Its crazy how my life changed that day at the cabin. I would've never thought I would have fell in love with a vampire.

I was so busy in my thoughts I didn't hear anyone screaming my name. Suddenly, I was thrown to the ground my head hitting the dirt hard.

"Ow" I whine my eyes bawled in pain

"Dear are you ok did I hurt you?" My eyes open slowly seeing colorful eyes.

His eyes were very beautiful, they looked as if someone sculpted them by hands. I touch his face softly still admiring his magnificent eyes.

"Beloved.. dear... Can you please say something!" His worried cries is all I hear.

"Rye y- your eyes... they're beautiful." I stuttered out.

His smile was breathtaking and contagious that I matched his smile. Our lips connected in a passionate kiss, the kiss was slow but filled with love.

He pulled away making me whine his name. Laughing at my protests he stands up helping me up along the way.

"Stop laughing at me its not funny." I attempted to push him but ended up plummeting on my butt.

"Are you done my love?" His velvety voice creates chills down my spine.

I get on my feet fast walking back to the house with my arms folded. From now on I'm ignoring him since he wants to laugh at me.

I wonder around until I step in the kitchen and see a little boy. He has black hair with olive skin.

Only then it registers that I can see again and I squeal in happiness. I ran to pick the little boy up and saying how I can see people again.

"I'm ecstatic I can see my family again!" The little boys face was smushed into my chest.

"Get off me before I hurt you!" I was shocked, I quickly put him down apologizing and turned to leave.

"Repeat that to me again, greg." I turn to see Rye with folded arms looking intimidating.

I know this is a bad time but damn he's fine as hell. I start fantasizing about him in sexual ways.

"Go to our room and wait there, take a bath if you would like but don't move." I jump getting scared from his voice talking in my head.

I peek at him seeing he was yelling at the kid who disrespected me earlier. I listen and went to our room and took me a nice relaxing bath.

I groan opening my eyes looking around confused. I must have fell asleep in the tub, I sit up throwing the covers off me.

Rubbing the sleep away from my eyes I get up going to the door to leave. Bumping into a hard body I groan looking up seeing Rye.

"Your lucky I was right here or else I would've been pissed off." His deep voice sends shivers through my body.

I look at him confused not understanding what he means. Closing the door and locking it he walks to me bending down.

I moan from the tingles and kisses he places on my skin. I look down and see I was naked which made me blush.

"Beautiful." He praises my body as he work his magic.

I want to ask him if he ever gotten horny while I was in a coma. I really want to know if he did things with other girls.

"What's bothering you love?" I think over what I want to ask him.

"D-did you sleep with other girls while I-I was-" He cut me off staring at me with intimidating eyes.

"Why would I sleep around when I have you?" He questions holding my hips.

"Its just that, if you've gotten horny and I'm not able to fulfill your needs then what." I said and looked down.

Rye walked away from me and I felt like I wanted to cry. I don't know what to do, what if he's mad at me.

"I'm not mad at you baby it's just..why would you think I will cheat on you when your in a coma." I turn and look at him.

"That's what my father did to my mama, I just thought that it will happen to me." A tear fell from my eye and I wiped it away.

"I will never in my life cheat on you, not if we're taking a break or separated. Your the only woman I crave for and that's made specially for me." His arms were wrapped around me tightly.

"I'm sorry its just been engraved in my mind." I sighed in relief

"If you want to know if I was horny for those three years, yes I was. I had someone to satisfy my needs up until you awoke." I look at him distraught.

"You just told me-" he kissed me roughly our lips pressed together bruisingly.

He pulled away slowly looking at me with a huge smirk on his face.

"I was buried inside of you for those three years." He winked at me making me blush.