Chapter36

Cherish POV
Whew. I just got up the last step. Being 8 months pregnant is tiring, it makes walking a challenge for you.

I go into the room seeing rye sprawled out on the bed sleep. I go into the bathroom and start my bath I brush my teeth and strip before I get into the tub.

I lower myself slowly into the warm water loving how it feels against my skin. I scrub myself about 10 times before getting out.

I drain the tub and clean it, I redid my braids.
I wrap a towel around myself securing it to my body. I feel really tired not having the energy to put my clothes on.

I walk in the room crawling in the bed with some struggle, I lay beside rye drifting to sleep.

•3 hours later•
Rye pov
I groan opening my eyes my dear scent fill my nose. I look beside me seeing her with a towel on sleeping.

I look down her body biting my lips I lift her towel with my index finger. She move brushing against me I move by her legs.

I open her legs slowly breathing in deeply my eyes flash black. I brush my lips against her folds I lick and suck on them for a couple of minutes.

I slide my tongue inside her going back and forth. I taste her sweet essence on my tongue I sit up licking my lips.

I close her legs fixing her towel I check my phone and remember she has an appointment.
I shake her gently she groan whining, I shake her again.

"Stop." She drags out

"You have an appointment today." I told her she huffs

" dear get dress." I say softly she whines

"Do you need some motivation." E'mon states deeply. She ignores us.

I get up going to the closet grabbing her a cotton dress that goes to her ankles, some blue cotton thongs with a sports bra.

I walk back into the room and lay it on the bed.
I tap her trying to get her up but she refuses.
I grab both of her legs dragging her to the end of the bed, making her towel come off in the process.

"Rye you made my towel come off!" She says angry

"Like I haven't seen you naked before." I said grabbing her bra.

"Watch how you put that on me my nipples are sore." She said grumpily

"They are?" I ask smirking she look at me like 'don't even think about it'

I lower myself on her she starts panting I take one nipple in my mouth sucking softly. She moans I pinch the other one making her whine and wince.

"That hurt stop." She growls out .

I suck the one I pinched and lightly rub the other one. She moans arching her back slightly I stop and help her into the bra.

She frowns.

I finish putting her clothes on and I quickly go and take a shower and brush my teeth. I brush and moisturize my hair putting it in a man bun.

I walk out the bathroom in a towel that's loosely around my waist. I feel her lustful gaze on me making me harden instantly.

I throw on my boxers shorts and a shirt. I walk out seeing her struggle to put lotion on her legs. I help her stand up and told her hold her dress up.

I lotion her legs going under her thongs rubbing some on her huge belly. We was done was ready to go I slip my phone in my pocket.

•doctors•
I look at the monitor seeing our baby boy it swells my heart that I created that beautiful baby.

We was done and received a monogram of our baby. I helped her down once the doctor wiped that gel off of her.

We walk to my truck and I help her in making sure she was good I shut her door and hopping in the drivers seat.

I drive us to I-Hop we get us seats she wanted to sit with me so I let her slide in and I sit down afterwards.

"Rye can I get the big brunch with hash brown, French toast and chocolate pancakes?" She ask me

"Dearest-" I get cut off I look up seeing a blonde with her boobs pushed to her ears and clothes that are to tight with caked makeup.

" hey handsome what would you like to 'eat'" She ask putting emphasis on eat I cringe.

I feel cherish scoot closer to me, I rub her legs.

"I would like to get the big brunch with the hash brown, French toast and chocolate pancakes." I told her

"Mmm. A strong man like you must eat a lot."she purred I ignore her

"I would also would like to get the same thing. I want crane berry juice and a sprite." I said

I feel Cher breasts pressed against my arm it's making me horny. I shift in my seat sitting straighter ignoring my hormones.

"Would that be all handsome." She smirked I see lipstick on her teeth. I lean into Cher

"Can you stop flirting with me in front of my wife." I spit out I sense my dears heart rate speed up.

"She scared she could've been stood up for you but I guess she not a real wife." She sass

"You couldn't be half the woman I am even if you tried." Cher spat icily

I harden leaking pre-cum, after all the drama we took our food home and ate it while watching movies.